Are WE Offending You? Serious Post Please READ!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":2bsd07ep said:
having never seen you I can't say, but reading your comments and some of the other things you have writen, beauty is but skin deep, and there seems to be a very handsome man in side.

HIGHJACK!!! Ah just love it when a woman see's past my ugliness and see's the real me. :oops:

flaboy+":3bkg7e0k said:
chrisy":3bkg7e0k said:
having never seen you I can't say, but reading your comments and some of the other things you have writen, beauty is but skin deep, and there seems to be a very handsome man in side.

HIGHJACK!!! Ah just love it when a woman see's past my ugliness and see's the real me. :oops:
Chrisy, be careful with your immagination. Flaboy gives a whole new meaning to "bagboy" Beauty may be only skin deep, but to be seen in public with him is a travesty.He's uglier than a Mud Duck.

Crowderfarms":2p6k0sse said:
Chrisy, be careful with your immagination. Flaboy gives a whole new meaning to "bagboy" Beauty may be only skin deep, but to be seen in public with him is a travesty.He's uglier than a Mud Duck.

Yeah, go ahead and laugh at my expense and feelings. At least I am not bothered by the Broke Back cowboy types. :lol:

Crowderfarms":1scxvtnd said:
flaboy+":1scxvtnd said:
chrisy":1scxvtnd said:

not much chance of that I'm 6000miles away in a small Town in England, with my Hubby and Son. I think where I live would fit into Texas 40 times over. and what is a mud duck? we don't have them here. ;-)

Want to get my vote in here too. Y'all are just fine.

Don't ya just love it when a newbie comes on here and starts cryin'? Life's a lot easier if you just pick and choose your company. Don't like something someone said - don't read it.

As to cryin' about medical weight gain - don't buy it. I know there are medical reasons that makes maintaining your weight harder such as diabetes but it's not impossible. I have a few friends who try that " it's medical" reason while they put another cookie in their face.

Memanpa - think the connection between you and pappy can be supported by the fact that you two are the only ones complaining.

Farmhand":zizo9jia said:

Don't ya just love it when a newbie comes on here and starts cryin'? Life's a lot easier if you just pick and choose your company. Don't like something someone said - don't read it.

As to cryin' about medical weight gain - don't buy it. I know there are medical reasons that makes maintaining your weight harder such as diabetes but it's not impossible. I have a few friends who try that " it's medical" reason while they put another cookie in their face.

Memanpa - think the connection between you and pappy can be supported by the fact that you two are the only ones complaining.

As I have said before it is that you eat to much that you gain weight, and one of the complications of gaining weight is diabetes, but since losing a lot of weight it has helped my diabetes. as the old saying goes 'You are what you eat' I have just watched a programme from the States about a man who was a half a ton the heaviest man in the world, he lost a lot and then gained it all back and then some in about 6 months, saying he ate on average 64 pork chops (no its not Homma Simpson) I wanted to ask why, what pleasure is there in that. The Doctor at the end of the programme said 'it is an illness and an addiction just like drugs and alcohol' OK an addiction but an illness....no compultion and plain old fashioned greed. learn to say no and exercise, then watch those pounds shed.

not askiung you to by
Farmhand":ceh1q0bd said:

not asking you to buy it! i do not figure you have enough knowledge to discuss metabolisum and the factors that add or subtract to weight gain to make it worth while. i am sure you are well versed in what the pitutary gland controls and where it distributes the carbs, sugars the protien and others! thus saying if you would be so kind as to offer your very knowledagble advice to my wife and others on the board that struggle with weight problems not associated with over eating!
and or diabites
if you would go back and read MY posts i said while i enjoy a lot of their postings i took offense of the fat jokes on behalf of my wife!
supported by the fact that i am the only one other than the other guy complaining is far from conclusive evidence. and am not sure there were not a couple of others , not wiilling at this point to go back and read
and the last i heard that it was still innocent until proven guilty!

I read allot here, post very little.

I just wish I could get away from this type of topic. If your offended, just click on the X in the upper right corner. Those that can't, don't come here in the first place.

Leave every thing just as it is. People just take everything far far to serious.

memanpa":2fkvzpm7 said:
if you would go back and read MY posts i said while i enjoy a lot of their postings i took offense of the fat jokes on behalf of my wife!

Memanpa, if we avoided every subject that offended someone we would have NOTHING to talk about. Angus offends some, Bramers offends some, Hereford offends some. The fact that I didn't mention a breed here offends some. The subject doesn't really matter. It will offend someone somewhere. The fact that most everyone here raises cattle offends PETA and I treat my cattle pretty well.

Trust me NO fat joke is pointed at any one person. Least of all your wife! Cowboy up.

memanpa - before you start hollerin' like you are the only one livin' with a medical problem, you really should know who you are talkin' too. I can one up you if you like. Instead of it being your full grown adult wife, try having it be your infant daughter. Take it to more than a weight issue and include mental retardation, midget, and a list of other bad things. By following my doctor's advice stictly - we now have a beautiful, healthy 7 yr old. You would never guess she had problems by looking at her now. There are a slew of different weight issues in my family. All showed improvement when following the doctor. All declined when they "cheated". Do not claim to be an expert but feel I have enough experience to have an opinion.

jw":1fll9fv6 said:
I totally enjoy the bantering around, etc. What I don't enjoy are those that think they know everything (which they may well do), and then when a newbie or an oldbie, like myself, ask a question they are answered in a sarcastic dehumanizing way.
But since Macon got rid of Blackpower and a few others this practice seems to have pretty well worked its way off the boards.

So keep up the jesting, it helps after a long hard day.

I agree

I'm new here, and to cattle, but I've been on message boards for a long time. I was also overweight for a longtime. (97lbs ago) I laughed at the fat jokes then as I do now. They are funny. If I don't agree with something I stop reading. It's that simple. The only time I get offended is if I personally am insutled. I'm easy going so that's pretty hard to do. Of course if I hang around enough, I'll know when someone is just joking. I say keep em coming. This is a great board with a ton of great information. I hope to be around for a while, that is if I'm ugly enough for ya. ;-)

Gliderider":3j4qj84m said:
I'm new here, and to cattle, but I've been on message boards for a long time. I was also overweight for a longtime. (97lbs ago) I laughed at the fat jokes then as I do now. They are funny. If I don't agree with something I stop reading. It's that simple. The only time I get offended is if I personally am insutled. I'm easy going so that's pretty hard to do. Of course if I hang around enough, I'll know when someone is just joking. I say keep em coming. This is a great board with a ton of great information. I hope to be around for a while, that is if I'm ugly enough for ya. ;-)

Ut, ut, be careful now. I have the ugly market surrounded. You will have to pick something else. ;-)

flaboy":14v2347r said:
Ut, ut, be careful now. I have the ugly market surrounded. You will have to pick something else. ;-)

Well then, I can't be ugly, I'm not stupid(can't even fake that one) and I'm no longer fat...sooo what else is there? :p

anytime 2 people agree at all times one is weak.

I will listen to what you say, I may not always agree,but I will not start an argument with you.

arguing with someone is like rocking in a rocking chair you can rock all day but you are still in the same place you started from at the end of the day.

Cal

Latest posts