Are WE Offending You? Serious Post Please READ!

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":1ikaznbx said:
la4angus......I would feel bad but I am not sure you have feelings? If you could please get a doctors note confirming that you do actually have any feelings, then I would fill compelled to be nicer to you.
Nah applesmut, I don't need you to be nice to me.Being on the same Forum with you is just about more than I can stand.

Crowder.....I am sorry that you boys are getting all the blame for the fat jokes....after all, I am the one that started them. Did not intend to offend anyone...(but they were funny and I could not resist sharing!). :lol: ;-) :cboy:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":9ak9q0vx said:
Crowder.....I am sorry that you boys are getting all the blame for the fat jokes....after all, I am the one that started them. Did not intend to offend anyone...(but they were funny and I could not resist sharing!). :lol: ;-) :cboy:
Does this mean I'm going to get my own Thread? Along with my 'Cohorts" and Cronies? I will admit, being in the feed Business has it's merits. I'm usually surrounded by about 15 local Farmers,trying to listen to all of them out lie the next, while drinking gallon after gallon of Coffee. I've always told them I'm Jerry Springer, without the paycheck.Macon, what do you think? can I have my own channel? Call it "The Feed Store"? I promise it will be a hit! It'll be a hybrid of Redneck/Country humor. Clean, Kind and Humane.

Crowderfarms":1krubc1z said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1krubc1z said:
Does this mean I'm going to get my own Thread? Along with my 'Cohorts" and Cronies? I will admit, being in the feed Business has it's merits. I'm usually surrounded by about 15 local Farmers,trying to listen to all of them out lie the next, while drinking gallon after gallon of Coffee. I've always told them I'm Jerry Springer, without the paycheck.Macon, what do you think? can I have my own channel? Call it "The Feed Store"? I promise it will be a hit! It'll be a hybrid of Redneck/Country humor. Clean, Kind and Humane.

Huh... Crowder, Cohorts And Cronies, sounds like a show ready to be canceled. Like a company ready for a IRS visit. well...all I can think of is HUH?...

Alan

Wait, I thought of something else... Crowder for President! you have my vote!

Alan

aplusmnt":k1hwa2je said:
Crowderfarms":k1hwa2je said:
Scout":k1hwa2je said:
Well, Crowder, opinions vary. I'm gonna wear some fresh pork chops to the get-together, though, so at least the dogs will be friendly to me.

:)
I'll be the first one that'll be barking. :shock: Just dont put no shake n bake on em'.

I sure hope Scout is a girl. But if not I guess to each his own! :D

Boy, I sure hope I'm a girl, too. Whew! Hate to think I wasn't a member of the 'superior sex'. :roll:

Scout":3t7zjruf said:
Boy, I sure hope I'm a girl, too. Whew! Hate to think I wasn't a member of the 'superior sex'. :roll:
I sure hope you are too. :lol: :lol:

Scout - To Kill a mockingbird ; can't get it out of my head.... I'm five and I can read!
Atticus, get the gun there's a mad dog in the road!

Crowder has scared me for life with his cruel jokes and comments about me. I will continue my therapy until I can come out of the barn without crying. I don't know what I could have done to him to make him be so ruthless and resolute towards me. One thing is for sure, he's a bad man. You will know the baron at the get together. He will be the the one sobbing like a French soldier. ;-) By the way Crowder was so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mama. He turned him over and said," look twins."

I'm normally not a poster, just a reader. I enjoy reading your jokes and bantor. I'll admit when I get in at night and log on I usually hope one of you has a good joke or thread going. No problem here. Laughter is good medicine.

ctlbaron":l4mbkufm said:
Crowder has scared me for life with his cruel jokes and comments about me. I will continue my therapy until I can come out of the barn without crying. I don't know what I could have done to him to make him be so ruthless and resolute towards me. One thing is for sure, he's a bad man. You will know the baron at the get together. He will be the the one sobbing like a French soldier. ;-) By the way Crowder was so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mama. He turned him over and said," look twins."
Baron. I spoke to your Doctors this A.M. Via conference call. They have informed me, that in 3-5 years you can be released back into a "normal" life. they said you were progressing as well as could be expected for such inflicted trauma.I mailed you a new "Farm Scene" coloring book to keep your mind busy. Please dont try to smoke the crayons this time, and no, that's not the farmer's wife you thought you colored last time, that was a Holstein.I so dearly hope after another 440v shock therapy treatment you'll breathe into some lapse of reality. I'm also sorry you feel I'm so ugly. it's not nice to talk about your dad that way.Now wipe that oozing druel off your face and smile.
Love, Daddy.

ctlbaron":1n41mrpw said:
Thanks Pop, it's good to know you still care. :lol:
Before this ends up on some talk show tabloid, I have to let you know one more thing.It concerns Flaboy, and MikeC. They are your Uncles.I know and realize this creates a shallow "Gene Pool". LA4 is your Grandaddy.I'm just not sure who mom is.It is possibly a woman I met backstage at a David Allen Coe concert.I myself have attended many strenuous years of therapy to learn myself to tell you this.I feel better now.Please pass the Dilaudin. Make it 2.Dont tell anyone I told you all this OK,Son?Especially Warpint and Scout.

It is good to have a bit of light heartedness, as long as you don't get to personel or offensive to any one particular person, and belittle or degrade them what's the harm, most people are annonimous anyway, and if you take offence (be sure to take the gate as well :lol: ) you should not come onto this type of place. Life is to short to be dwelling, we all know the only way we get fat is because we eat to much, be honest, when you can do that, that is when you can do something about it, it is very rare that it is medical. I know I have been struggling for years with weight issuses, not any more 6 stone (72lbs) lighter and a fair way still to go, I laugh at fat jokes and as long as noone is abusive directly to my face, I say so what it is there problem not mine if they can't see past the outside and find the inner me, it's their loss not mine. sorry rabbiting a bit now you guys go ahead I like reading your banter and having a laugh. POLITICALLY CORRECT PEOPLE put them in a rocket and send them to the moon. or beyond.

I'm sure this has been depressing news for Mike C and Flaboy as it was for me. Not that I'm their nephew but that you are related to us. What are you hiding from Warpaint and scout? I'm sure LA4 has some questions for you as well. Surely now that you have mentally damaged Mike C, Flaboy and myself, why would you spare Warpaint and Scout? What makes them so special in your eyes. I'm hurt Pop, make it right again. :(

Chrisy, you hit the nail on the head and YOU GO GIRL! It was just announced the the PILL does not cause weight gain! Now what are all the girls going to use for an excuse? Oh, it's a medical thing. Yeah right! Like you said in some RARE cases it is. I say good for you for loosing weight. I commend you!

Ctlbaron, I am so sorry about the news you recieved about your dad. I always thought there was some connection between Crowder and I because sometimes I'm a nice guy and that means I have at least two personalities. :lol:

cypressfarms":bgujzb40 said:
Scout - To Kill a mockingbird ; can't get it out of my head.... I'm five and I can read!
Atticus, get the gun there's a mad dog in the road!

:) Good job!

warpaint":cckcm5rt said:
Yeah, out with it Crowder!!! 8)
Well, Here goes. Back in the early days of my campaign, Scout and Warpaint and myself used to party pretty heavy down near around Grinder's Switch, TN. They were a witness to what happened. I cant go into the gross, hurtful, shameful details here, but to make it short, they know who your Mama is. I just cant bring myself to tell you just who she is....

Latest posts