Are WE Offending You? Serious Post Please READ!

Help Support CattleToday:

Scout":3ts5xmjj said:
Not to hijack or anything, but just so ya'll know, last time I went to a haunted house, they gave me an application. When I was little, I was so ugly that my mom had to feed me with a slingshot. Heck, I'm so ugly that my dentist treats me by mail!

See you all at Crowders! ;-)
Now Scout, after meeting you in person, I have to say I have very serious doubts about all that.

Well, Crowder, opinions vary. I'm gonna wear some fresh pork chops to the get-together, though, so at least the dogs will be friendly to me.

:)

Scout":1eci82in said:
Well, Crowder, opinions vary. I'm gonna wear some fresh pork chops to the get-together, though, so at least the dogs will be friendly to me.

I'll be the first one that'll be barking. :shock: Just dont put no shake n bake on em'.

Um, on second thought, maybe I won't wear the pork chops. Paper bag, maybe.

cowspider":xbq2ogo3 said:
flaboy+, you may be ugly, but my dad refused to call Me "son" because he said I was'nt bright enought. :(

Well folks tell me I have aged nicely. Whatever that means. I hope it means I am getting better with age like hanging beef. I will have to get another current picture of myself and post it so everyone will know just how handsome they are. ;-)

Carry on, you don't offend me.
I enjoy reading what ya'll have to say.
I have written jokes , in the past that offended some people.
I think it was the Michael Jackson joke, When told that it was offensive, I apologized.
Now , when in doupt I PM it to a Moderator and ask that person's opinion.
Works for me.
Ya'll have a nice day.

Bill

KEEP it up Crowder, I need the laugh in the morning. When I have had a bad day I can go here and get light hearted. When I laugh to loud I get a crowd around my computer for everyone to read. Its a coffee shop, its our liars table!!! :lol: 8)

Crowderfarms":175pn2eh said:
Scout":175pn2eh said:

I'll be the first one that'll be barking. :shock: Just dont put no shake n bake on em'.

I sure hope Scout is a girl. But if not I guess to each his own! :D

If you can't laugh at your self, what can you laugh at? (other than Crowder)

Keep it up boys, the only time you've offended me is when you're standing in the yard with a South wind blowin'! Topsoil ain't the only thing that carries in the wind! :p :p :lol: :lol:

Beefy":9ako0yyo said:
i'll throw in 2 more cents. maybe we can buy a coca cola later on..

who's to say what is offensive? it varies from person to person. it really just depends. not much offends me, personally.

To me, fat jokes, dumb blonde jokes, etc are not offensive. the male vs female rivalry is not offensive to me. Y'all [should] know when i make "a womans place is in the kitchen" remark that i am just kidding.

And while not offensive to me personally, i dont think the following belong on a public forum b/c you just dont know who the audience is and its common courtesy to respect that. just a few examples:
1) racial remarks particularly about blacks or hispanics
2) terms like *******, "fag" etc.
3) most profanity (true, kids have heard and likely said worse, but we dont have to encourage it)

Having said all that, i enjoy bantering and reading the banter, but the unintentional hijacking can and does get old when someone asks a genuine question. I am as guilty as anyone about going off on a tangent.

What do yall propose we do about it? Just being conscious of it is a start...

GO SEAHAWKS!!

sorry beefy. Hope you forgive me.

Caustic Burno":15vd9tom said:
Crowder I have been offended you have hurt my one feeling on several ocassions.
Yep and applesmut is trying to hurt my feelings too.

Caustic Burno":1y73nnyk said:
I'm sorry CB, let me offer my deepest condolences with something Georgia Pacific makes, a 2x4. :lol:

Crowderfarms":wzdien3z said:
Caustic Burno":wzdien3z said:
I'm sorry CB, let me offer my deepest condolences with something Georgia Pacific makes, a 2x4. :lol:

See I knew your bulb was burnt out using a sorry piece of pine instead of fine hickory.

Caustic Burno":3hwuxgjf said:
Crowderfarms":3hwuxgjf said:
Caustic Burno":3hwuxgjf said:

See I knew your bulb was burnt out using a sorry piece of pine instead of fine hickory.
As darn hard headed as you are, why waste some of my precious Hickory?

la4angus":3m2lk8ui said:
Caustic Burno":3m2lk8ui said:
Yep and applesmut is trying to hurt my feelings too.

la4angus......I would feel bad but I am not sure you have feelings? If you could please get a doctors note confirming that you do actually have any feelings, then I would fill compelled to be nicer to you.

Latest posts