Another update on Ethanol.

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh boy!
You provided the name of the plant that produced the feed in question,
NO I DID NOT!
I furnished the name of the Co (Staley ) who SOLD the feed to a distributor, who in turn sold it to Newman. The claim against the distributor was dismissed by the judge.
I never said where or how Staley got the feed.
Read the dang case!
Liz

NC Liz 2":1mevmyrc said:
OH FOR GOD SAKE!
Here!
Google: A. E. Staley manufacturing co
TADA!
http://start.cortera.com/company/resear ... turing-co/

Now what the be nice was so hard about that?
Now you're on your own. Or would you like to stay with you and hold your hand?
Bazinga!
Liz
I repeatedly asked you for the name of the plant that produced the feed in question. You provided me with the name and location. Your link not mine. Sucks when you walk right into a trap doesn't Loin?
:dunce:

Loin I admire your concern for cattle, however you would be greater help to the cattle industry if you would admit you know virtually nothing about ethanol. So far in this thread alone you have provided several links proving that exact opposite of what it is you are trying to say. And when you provide links proving the exact opposite of what you tell us, any chance of people believing you about anything quickly erodes.

I repeatedly asked you for the name of the plant that produced the feed in question. You provided me with the name and location.
Yes I did! And I stand by my statement.
Staley "produced" the feed in question to a retailer who " produced" it for Norman.

Now had you asked me who "manufactured" it, I would have told you I don't know, as the court record does not say who "manufactured" it or how or where Staley go it.
And therefor it can not be determined if it was from a food source or an industrial source, except for the fact it killed Norman's cows.
OK now ??
Liz.

NC Liz 2":13fn1kok said:
And therefor it can not be determined if it was from a food source or an industrial source, except for the fact it killed Norman's cows.
OK now ??
Liz.
So now you are saying that both a food grade source by products and and industrial source by products can and will kill cattle. A couple posts ago you told us all that food grade sources were safe as they were FDA regulated. See just what I was talking about your lies are so frequent that nobody knows whats true not even you. Worse yet now you are starting to argue with yourself, and that takes all the fun out of it when you are now on my side of the arguement.

So now you are saying that both a food grade source by products and and industrial source by products can and will kill cattle.
Nope, not at all. Never have and never will.
Liz

NC Liz 2":3axt1ske said:
So now you are saying that both a food grade source by products and and industrial source by products can and will kill cattle.
Nope, not at all. Never have and never will.
Liz

Do you use a chiropractor or liniment for those sore muscles? All that stretching,twisting,ducking,dodging and squirming must be hard on the back. :cowboy: