Am I The Only One?

Help Support CattleToday:

plumber_greg":39uws81p said:
You'all don't need to feel too bad. I work with a woman all day that tells me what i need to be doing, a man that worries like a woman about wether or not I know how to do it, and then go home to a woman that is mad cuz' I ain't made enough money for her to quit her job. I don't want to go to work or home sometimes. gs
Thats why you have cows

I was married once. For 11 years I never did enough or did too much but I certainly never did anything right. Then one day she ran off with another man. I have lived happily ever after. I can work from dawn to dark or do nothing all day. Whichever it is my choice.

Now that I think about it I should look that man up and thank him for taking her........

ALACOWMAN":276b1ikc said:
john250":276b1ikc said:
And if George and Tammy couldn't make a relationship work...well...who could?
yep.. poor George did everything in his power to hold it together
:cowboy:

You ever read Georges book, "I lived to tell it all"

Very interesting book that goes a lot deeper than one would expect.

Signed: I'm pretty sure I get more :banana: than you. ;-)[/quote]
Your a trip! You better make sure your baby sitter ain't like you.........date night is a good idea if the kids are safe. Peace.

Now we farm citrus, walnuts, and cattle in addition to the breeding service. Where are you located? How did you get into the citrus business?

I consider it my greatest achievement in life to have; Lowered my wife's standards to the point where I seem ALMOST acceptable.

I am currently working on convincing my kids that I am too broke to borrow from. My latest ploy is to have started asking THEM for money!

3waycross":fsn4c129 said:
I consider it my greatest achievement in life to have; Lowered my wife's standards to the point where I seem ALMOST acceptable.

I am currently working on convincing my kids that I am too broke to borrow from. My latest ploy is to have started asking THEM for money!
you gotta convince yours :cowboy:

Seems I always like it better when my husband's at work and not following me around boogering up what I'm doing... but then he worked yesterday on his day off, and I complained because I had a list of things for him to do...

:shock:

JSCATTLE":1thanegu said:
I've never figured out how to make a woman happy . Seem every time I change what se doesn't like . There's something else that she don't like.

You should never have to change who you are for anyone, either they like you for who you are or they don't.

Latest posts