Am I The Only One?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Who has a Wife constantly telling me I need to slow down and not try to do so much around this place? I'm in at least an hour early this evening. There's a blue million things to be done. The days are long, the weather is decent and I want to make progress not re-gress.
Signed, Frustrated in Tennessee

I am the same way. I have tons to be done and work is what I enjoy the most. I used to have your problem with my wife till I started hiring a baby sitter, and taking her on "date night" once a week. Now she is happy because i spend time with her, and she has completely left me alone about how much I work on the farm.

Signed: I'm pretty sure I get more :banana: than you. ;-)

I've never figured out how to make a woman happy . Seem every time I change what se doesn't like . There's something else that she don't like.

First time around if I worked late I was moaned at because I was never home, but if I was home early then I was moaned at for not earning money????

I may have found the one this time

LOL!! At my house its my husband complaining about how much I work and being home late!! Thats ok my father usually babysits him till I get home and I just go collect him.
JSCATTLE":298krwm0 said:
I've never figured out how to make a woman happy . Seem every time I change what se doesn't like . There's something else that she don't like.
She is just going down the list!! Starting with the most annoying parts first!! JK!!

I had a wife ... I could have handed her a box full of sterling silver and she would have complained because it wasn't gold ... If I worked too late, I wasn't spending enough time at home. If I came home early, I wasn't taking care of my job and I wasn't earning enough money. Her happiest moments came when she could be most unhappy about something and loudly declaim the persecution which the world (and I) had put upon her.

ooops, sorry ... about to get on a rant here!

To much quality time together is really hard on a marriage... It's for everyones benefit that we all work to much. I start in the wee hours of the morning and get home about the time everyone else is starting their day. My kids are homeschooled so for a while there I had the rest of the day to spend with my family. :D It nearly killed us all. :nod:
Now we farm citrus, walnuts, and cattle in addition to the breeding service and Mommy is the schoolteacher and secretary and we get along great. I'm not around enough to get on her nerves and she doesn't have time to come up with a million and one reasons why it's(whatever "it"is) all my fault.

JSCATTLE":anj69zl8 said:
Welcome to the club.

Sweet_Ag_Girl":2qvq87tm said:
LOL!! At my house its my husband complaining about how much I work and being home late!! Thats ok my father usually babysits him till I get home and I just go collect him.
JSCATTLE":2qvq87tm said:
She is just going down the list!! Starting with the most annoying parts first!! JK!!
Yea your probably right. But then we dated for 4 years before we got married . Seems like she woulda known by then if she didn't like me for me.

Sometimes people just like to fuss. My husband is one just the way he is and I do my best to ignore it. Maybe she is just critical like him. Granted I'll tell you that no offense to my gender, but most females don't know their own mind. So there is usually not simple answers when it comes to women. We usually make it way too involved and add extra layers of what things mean when its actually cut and dry. I realize this is of no help, but good luck!!

Sweet_Ag_Girl":2al9dt05 said:
Sometimes people just like to fuss. My husband is one just the way he is and I do my best to ignore it. Maybe she is just critical like him. Granted I'll tell you that no offense to my gender, but most females don't know their own mind. So there is usually not simple answers when it comes to women. We usually make it way too involved and add extra layers of what things mean when its actually cut and dry. I realize this is of no help, but good luck!!

So you are saying women don't have a clue what they want and don't want it when they get it? :lol2: :lol2:

JSCATTLE":2vyzuy0a said:

That's always been my experience, it just never ends. :bang:

It comes down to being happy.

You have to be happy now.

If you will only be happy when such and such happens then you will never be happy as when that happens the mind just moves onto the next thing that will make you happy.

That is how the mind works for both male and female.

I'm a-thinkin' and a-wond'rin' all the way down the road
I once loved a woman, a child I'm told
I give her my heart but she wanted my soul
But don't think twice, it's all right

I give up now....I was always telling my Hubby to slow down, but it's no good he can't sit still, he's always on the go, I'm sure he has ADHD or ants in the pants. Hopefully one day along time from now, he will take things easy, when he is in his box no doubt.

You'all don't need to feel too bad. I work with a woman all day that tells me what i need to be doing, a man that worries like a woman about wether or not I know how to do it, and then go home to a woman that is mad cuz' I ain't made enough money for her to quit her job. I don't want to go to work or home sometimes. gs

Latest posts