Almost got hit with a bamboozle stick

Help Support CattleToday:

littletom":1in08h2i said:
Ky hills":1in08h2i said:
skyhightree1":1in08h2i said:
Old lady riding in electric chair came to the aisle I was in said do you have any $ I can have I spent my last 7.00 on something and didn't realize my gas light was on so I need gas to get home. I always say no so she rode off and still grieving over my grandma started thinking what if that was my grandma I'd want someone to help her. I paid for my stuff the lady was walking to a truck with a man in it and drove off then I realized there was nothing in her basket either .. :mad:

That sort of thing is happening here fairly often. A young man approached us in the Kroger store a while back asking for money, my wife gave him some change and he took it saying it wasn't much, and literally ran out of the grocery. When we left out of the store a few minutes later, a policeman was talking to somebody in a car, wife thought it was that young man. Seems like folks have relatives in the hospital and are almost out of gasoline yet they are asking for money in the Walmart parking lot quite often too.
I have about quit going downtown to the service stations there, and driving a few more miles out on the bypass to avoid similar things, our downtown area has become unbelievable. Just a few years back I didn't think anything at all about stopping a service station down town late at night, but now I won't hardly stop any time of the day there.
what town

Winchester

Latest posts