Alice needs a muzzle

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":3qije30x said:
I thought it was because he stored his stick horse, cowboy hat and six shooters in the closet, only to bring them out when he goes to a Country concerts, rodeo or types on Cattle Today Message board. :lol:

I may have missed the other reference he talked about but I did look for it.

I saw it as you did.

Wewild":14ad6s67 said:
aplusmnt":14ad6s67 said:
I thought it was because he stored his stick horse, cowboy hat and six shooters in the closet, only to bring them out when he goes to a Country concerts, rodeo or types on Cattle Today Message board. :lol:

I saw it as you did.

Agree. I took the words "closet cowboy" to mean just that. No reference to gays was made.

badaxemoo":cep2o4td said:
Caustic Burno":cep2o4td said:
badaxemoo":cep2o4td said:
Caustic Burno":cep2o4td said:
Ah the Closet Cowboy has spoken.

Caustic, If I was gay, I guarantee you I wouldn't be in the closet.

Not only would I be out of the closet, I'd be out in the living room, sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching TV with all my gay cowboy friends. ;-)

And deep down, you know you'd feel left out.

quote]

quote from badaxemoo
You can bet some of the old bachelor farmers that we all know never married for a reason.[/

Are you talking about yourself here?
Bet it's hard to look in the mirror every morning huh?

Sorry to disappoint you, Caustic, but I'm just another one of those straight, boring, married, fathers whose lifestyle is about as exotic as Ward Cleaver's (although I do aspire to have as much fun as Homer Simpson).

You do seem to like making these inferences about other people's sexuality.

Is it a cry for help?

No I am not the one in various threads leading the fight for gay rights thats you.

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... hlight=gay

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... hlight=gay

aplusmnt":1hmikgil said:
KMacGinley":1hmikgil said:
Question: would'nt the closet cowboy be a cowboy that hides his cowboyship?(hood) I don't think that saying closet means gay all the time. example: Closet Fighter pilot would be someone that is hiding the fact that they fly F-16s, It is good to know that if you were gay you would be flamboyantly gay though. :D

Now thats funny; and I dont care who you are!

VanC":2yjh5df4 said:
Wewild":2yjh5df4 said:
aplusmnt":2yjh5df4 said:

I saw it as you did.

Agree. I took the words "closet cowboy" to mean just that. No reference to gays was made.

It is now...and it was always meant to be...you guys knew that... 8)

Alice

hmm...I'm having a little trouble understanding this whole thing, but....are two grown men arguing about who is the gayest? :roll:

Crowderfarms":2op3jq9m said:
Learn something new everyday. I feel so informed and in touch with a Feminine realm. :shock: :shock:

You've been outta touch with it? :shock: Say it isn't so, Crowder!

Alice

NamVet_Farmer44":3o7um7sn said:
hmm...I'm having a little trouble understanding this whole thing, but....are two grown men arguing about who is the gayest? :roll:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Personally, I don't think that's the issue...personally, I don't think either one of them is gay. Personally, I think one is trying to discredit the other in the meaneast, nastiest way he thinks he can...ya' know, business as usual.

Alice

Alice":1muk1lh4 said:
Crowderfarms":1muk1lh4 said:
Learn something new everyday. I feel so informed and in touch with a Feminine realm. :shock: :shock:

Alice
I'm OK now. Just shaved my face a while ago.Now if I only had a closet to hide the Chaps CB mailed me the other day. I think the USPS was a lil' bit rough on em' and cut a slice right in the crotch, or maybe they was sewed that away.Never the less, they're itch as hell.

Crowderfarms":2w6hfoz8 said:
Alice":2w6hfoz8 said:
Crowderfarms":2w6hfoz8 said:

Alice
I'm OK now. Just shaved my face a while ago.Now if I only had a closet to hide the Chaps CB mailed me the other day. I think the USPS was a lil' bit rough on em' and cut a slice right in the crotch, or maybe they was sewed that away.Never the less, they're itch as be nice.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's it...the Miller Lite just went all over the monitor.

Alice

aplusmnt":2bt7zfd6 said:
KMacGinley":2bt7zfd6 said:
Question: would'nt the closet cowboy be a cowboy that hides his cowboyship?(hood) I don't think that saying closet means gay all the time. example: Closet Fighter pilot would be someone that is hiding the fact that they fly F-16s, It is good to know that if you were gay you would be flamboyantly gay though. :D

Only difference in a Closet Cowboy and a Gay Closet Cowboy is the Gay one has Lacey Reins on his stick horse, his cowboy hat is mauve colored, His six shooters are in a pink holster with frillies, he attends Keith Urban concerts, Goes to Gay Rodeo's and has a bigger crush on Caustic than Alice does. :lol:

Wewild":29hwpn27 said:
aplusmnt":29hwpn27 said:

I saw it as you did.

Yeah, you (and VanC) missed it, but that's understandable. My apologies for jumping it over to another thread. Old Caustic started the whole dust-up by calling me the Brokeback Mountain Cowboy in the other muzzle thread. I thought my response belonged better in this one - I apologize for the confusion.

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=60

While he might also think I'm a hobby farmer, he definitely believes my ranch is somewhere between Sodom and Gomorrah. In his mind I don't know which would be a bigger abomination: hobby farming or being gay.

On another note, the public would appreciate it if some of you made sure to wear jeans under your chaps. Plumber butt is bad enough, we don't need to see the whole enchilada.

aplusmnt":34z61qho said:
Only difference in a Closet Cowboy and a Gay Closet Cowboy is the Gay one has Lacey Reins on his stick horse, his cowboy hat is mauve colored, His six shooters are in a pink holster with frillies, he attends Keith Urban concerts, Goes to Gay Rodeo's and has a bigger crush on Caustic than Alice does. :lol:

You pervert, aplus. Stop peeking in my windows.

And by the way, my hat is chartreuse, not mauve. And those decorations on my holster are not frillies, they are tassles.

Some people have no sense of style.

badaxemoo":3ly7h8ob said:
Wewild":3ly7h8ob said:
aplusmnt":3ly7h8ob said:

I saw it as you did.

Yeah, you (and VanC) missed it, but that's understandable. My apologies for jumping it over to another thread. Old Caustic started the whole dust-up by calling me the Brokeback Mountain Cowboy in the other muzzle thread. I thought my response belonged better in this one - I apologize for the confusion.

I did miss it and there's no need to apoligize. In fact, you are owed one, but I doubt you get it. No call for that kind of crap on these boards, IMO.

badaxemoo":8ddwxism said:
Wewild":8ddwxism said:
aplusmnt":8ddwxism said:

I saw it as you did.

While he might also think I'm a hobby farmer, he definitely believes my ranch is somewhere between Sodom and Gomorrah. In his mind I don't know which would be a bigger abomination: hobby farming or being gay.

On another note, the public would appreciate it if some of you made sure to wear jeans under your chaps. Plumber butt is bad enough, we don't need to see the whole enchilada.

I see said the blind man.

I'm tolerant enough to accept the gay lifestyle as long as they don't break any laws on earth. After that I won't have to worry about it or so my belief system tells me this.

[

On another note, the public would appreciate it if some of you made sure to wear jeans under your chaps. Plumber butt is bad enough, we don't need to see the whole enchilada.[/quote]

lol ohhh poke my minds eye out!!!!!!!!!! thats a little too visual :shock:

Latest posts