badaxemoo":2gxq5cro said:
Alice":2gxq5cro said:
Just conceding to Mike C's wishes... :)

Alice

The title of the post should really be:

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

[fill in blank] needs a hearing aid.

Keep it up Alice. It's good to know there are still real populists in the great state of Texas. Up here we mostly here from that idiot native son that left for the White House.

;-)

Alice":ekm5nsqq said:
badaxemoo":ekm5nsqq said:
Alice":ekm5nsqq said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

Keep it up Alice. It's good to know there are still real populists in the great state of Texas. Up here we mostly here from that idiot native son that left for the White House.

;-)

Well Alice I don't know if I would want that blanket in my cheering section. What does that say about your views?

Caustic Burno":26871k2w said:
Alice":26871k2w said:
badaxemoo":26871k2w said:
Alice":26871k2w said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Well Alice I don't know if I would want that blanket in my cheering section. What does that say about your views?

My views are obviously contrary to your views, which must certainly make me an immoral, traitorous, unAmerican, non-Christian, and overall baaaaad person. :roll:

Alice

Alice":pe2aof7x said:
Caustic Burno":pe2aof7x said:
badaxemoo":pe2aof7x said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

My views are obviously contrary to your views, which must certainly make me an immoral, traitorous, unAmerican, non-Christian, and overall baaaaad person. :roll:

Alice

For once we agree.

Alice":ghilg45f said:
Caustic Burno":ghilg45f said:
badaxemoo":ghilg45f said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Alice
thats what makes the world go around.everyone has differant thoughts an opions.an here on cattle today we throw those thoughts an opions out on everyones questions.an we all have differant ways of doing things.an people will butt heads on here over their thoughts an opions.alice im the worst one on here that says things people dont like.youve read my posts.

Caustic Burno":1kxfs6fy said:
MikeC":1kxfs6fy said:
Alice":1kxfs6fy said:
Hey guys, in the words of Dusty Springfield...

What the world needs now, is love sweet love...it's the only thing that there's just too little of...

Alice

Remember those words when you think of Bill O'Reilly. :lol:

Reminds me of an old crow constantly caw caw caw.
Nothing but a cacophony in writing.

CB, Dad Burn It, you're gonna' destroy your image if you keep usin' words like that.

Caustic Burno":2eyzlnhv said:
Alice":2eyzlnhv said:
Caustic Burno":2eyzlnhv said:
badaxemoo":2eyzlnhv said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Alice

For once we agree.

Run to the hills, Alice!

The Great, All-Seeing Eye of the Grand Burno is upon thee. From his high perch in an oak tree in East Texas, wrapped in Old Glory, he shines forth his piercing beam of truth.

And whosoever else shall stir his wrath through the various abominations of cattle-petting, hobby-farming, Brokeback Mountain movie watching, and blue-state living shall be smote with the .45-70 of his righteousness.

Lest only your sinful deeds set you quaking with fear, know ye also that the all-seeing eye of Grand Burno can peer into your soul, and if ye do not wholeheartedly cleave to his ample bosom of conservatism on all matters large and small, ye shall burn in the same fire as Hillary Clinton, queen of the damned.

And lo, though his words be simple, and somewhat less than eloquent, the Grand Burno shall speak to thee in forums far and wide.

Thou cannot escape him.

Thou may tremble, but thou cannot hide.

Caustic Burno":22ag5f9g said:
Alice":22ag5f9g said:
Caustic Burno":22ag5f9g said:
badaxemoo":22ag5f9g said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Alice

For once we agree.

CB, you are scary...I mean really, really scary...

Alice

badaxemoo":22fy7e9j said:
Caustic Burno":22fy7e9j said:
Alice":22fy7e9j said:
Caustic Burno":22fy7e9j said:
badaxemoo":22fy7e9j said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Alice

For once we agree.

Run to the hills, Alice!

The Great, All-Seeing Eye of the Grand Burno is upon thee. From his high perch in an oak tree in East Texas, wrapped in Old Glory, he shines forth his piercing beam of truth.

And whosoever else shall stir his wrath through the various abominations of cattle-petting, hobby-farming, Brokeback Mountain movie watching, and blue-state living shall be smote with the .45-70 of his righteousness.

Lest only ye sinful deeds set you quaking with fear, know ye also that the all-seeing eye of Grand Burno can see into your soul, and if ye do not wholeheartedly cleave to his ample bosom of conservatism on all matters large and small, ye shall burn in the same fire as Hillary Clinton, queen of the damned.

And lo, though his words be simple, and somewhat less than eloquent, the Grand Burno shall speak to thee in forums far and wide.

Thou cannot escape him.

Thou may tremble, but thou cannot hide.

Ah the Closet Cowboy has spoken.

bigbull338":3thle879 said:
Alice":3thle879 said:
Caustic Burno":3thle879 said:
badaxemoo":3thle879 said:

Alice

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

;-)

Alice
thats what makes the world go around.everyone has differant thoughts an opions.an here on cattle today we throw those thoughts an opions out on everyones questions.an we all have differant ways of doing things.an people will butt heads on here over their thoughts an opions.alice im the worst one on here that says things people dont like.youve read my posts.

Yes I have... :)

Alice

Caustic Burno":3jsl9uo6 said:

Caustic, If I was gay, I guarantee you I wouldn't be in the closet.

Not only would I be out of the closet, I'd be out in the living room, sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching TV with all my gay cowboy friends. ;-)

And deep down, you know you'd feel left out.

Cabo":50htc6kg said:
I haven't been on here all that long, has one Texan ever killed another Texan on here?

I had an ancestor here in Texas named John Wesley Hardin. He killed a lot of yankees druing the recession era.

badaxemoo":3p8cu8gu said:
Caustic Burno":3p8cu8gu said:

Not only would I be out of the closet, I'd be out in the living room, sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching TV with all my gay cowboy friends. ;-)

quote]

quote from badaxemoo
You can bet some of the old bachelor farmers that we all know never married for a reason.[/

Are you talking about yourself here?
Bet it's hard to look in the mirror every morning huh?

Caustic Burno":131fi4a1 said:
badaxemoo":131fi4a1 said:
Caustic Burno":131fi4a1 said:

quote]

quote from badaxemoo
You can bet some of the old bachelor farmers that we all know never married for a reason.[/

Are you talking about yourself here?
Bet it's hard to look in the mirror every morning huh?

Sorry to disappoint you, Caustic, but I'm just another one of those straight, boring, married, fathers whose lifestyle is about as exotic as Ward Cleaver's (although I do aspire to have as much fun as Homer Simpson).

You do seem to like making these inferences about other people's sexuality.

Is it a cry for help?

Alice":1w54xf42 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244890,00.html

So, CB, now that Bill O'Reilly has changed his stance on Shawn Hornbeck, what are your views?

Alice

Alice, You are really losing me here.

I know what I thought, long before Bill O'Reilly popped off. If half of America flip flopped, how is that going to affect the way someone else feels about this situation? I feel the same way I felt originally and have the same views I have had all along.

O.J. is innocent. A jury of his peers said so. But that doesn't change the way I feel about it.

backhoeboogie":315vjg1y said:
Alice":315vjg1y said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244890,00.html

So, CB, now that Bill O'Reilly has changed his stance on Shawn Hornbeck, what are your views?

Alice

Alice, You are really losing me here.

I know what I thought, long before Bill O'Reilly popped off. If half of America flip flopped, how is that going to affect the way someone else feels about this situation? I feel the same way I felt originally and have the same views I have had all along.

O.J. is innocent. A jury of his peers said so. But that doesn't change the way I feel about it.

Good point, BHB. I retract my question to Caustic...

Alice

Question: would'nt the closet cowboy be a cowboy that hides his cowboyship?(hood) I don't think that saying closet means gay all the time. example: Closet Fighter pilot would be someone that is hiding the fact that they fly F-16s, It is good to know that if you were gay you would be flamboyantly gay though. :D

KMacGinley":31yb7ybr said:
Question: would'nt the closet cowboy be a cowboy that hides his cowboyship?(hood) I don't think that saying closet means gay all the time. example: Closet Fighter pilot would be someone that is hiding the fact that they fly F-16s, It is good to know that if you were gay you would be flamboyantly gay though. :D

I thought it was because he stored his stick horse, cowboy hat and six shooters in the closet, only to bring them out when he goes to a Country concerts, rodeo or types on Cattle Today Message board. :lol:

Latest posts