Alice needs a muzzle

Help Support CattleToday:

Romans 1, verses 26-32

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, covetousness, maliciousness;full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who knowing the righteous judgement of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

aplusmnt":1wwckxzd said:
Political talk, religion and Broke Back Mountain, and it has not been locked yet. :shock:

Not for lack of trying on your part, let me assure you. :mad:

Alice

Alice":3dpdmx9k said:
aplusmnt":3dpdmx9k said:
Political talk, religion and Broke Back Mountain, and it has not been locked yet. :shock:

Alice

Sorry to point it out again Alice, but I think you are being a little hypocritical again. If you read through this thread you will see I stayed out of it pretty much, Maybe one comment about my favorite quotes at the first. Then not much except my two jokes about Closet Cowboy and a Gay Closet Cowboy. Just a couple neutral jokes not aimed at anyone.

Seems like you have been ranting all over this thread though. So do not blame me for your two Muzzle Threads! :roll:

Considering what I want to say and my past, I think I have showed some restraint!

aplusmnt":3k6uoj7s said:
Alice":3k6uoj7s said:
aplusmnt":3k6uoj7s said:

Alice

Sorry to point it out again Alice, but I think you are being a little hypocritical again. If you read through this thread you will see I stayed out of it pretty much, Maybe one comment about my favorite quotes at the first. Then not much except my two jokes about Closet Cowboy and a Gay Closet Cowboy. Just a couple neutral jokes not aimed at anyone.

Seems like you have been ranting all over this thread though. So do not blame me for your two Muzzle Threads! :roll:

Considering what I want to say and my past, I think I have showed some restraint!

Oh, now that is funny...a couple of neutral jokes about a closet cowboy/gay closet cowboy. Nice try...

I don't think I've blamed you for my Muzzle threads...I take full responsibility for anything I write.

So what do you want for your restraint (yeah right) Kudos? Congratulations? Not in this lifetime...

You, sir, are a thwarted soul...in my opinion, of course.

Alice

APLUS,

We did have an exchange about God half way into this mess.

Oh well this has been one of the more useless treads I have read from end to end in a LONGGGGG while.
Yes I know if I dont like it dont read it.
I dont know why I cant stop.
Please someone make it stop.
Lock it, dont post on it, make it go away.

oh well post on my strange internet friends...

MD

redfornow":2jf6t2y3 said:
APLUS,

We did have an exchange about God half way into this mess.

Oh well this has been one of the more useless treads I have read from end to end in a LONGGGGG while.
Yes I know if I dont like it dont read it.
I dont know why I cant stop.
Please someone make it stop.
Lock it, dont post on it, make it go away.

oh well post on my strange internet friends...

MD

It's like a train wreck...and you are right, it is useless. So, MD, I'll stop...right now...this very second...oh wait, one more...nah... :)

Alice

Alice":3ahbo2lx said:
Oh, now that is funny...a couple of neutral jokes about a closet cowboy/gay closet cowboy. Nice try...

Alice

Actually, for whatever it's worth, I didn't think aplusmt's cowboy jokes weren't aimed at anyone in particular - I thought they were sort of tongue-in-cheek.

That's why I tried to respond with humor to him (for the record I have no idea whether he is a pervert or not ;-) ).

At least he has a sense of humor, unlike his ornery friend.

Alice":209x0eys said:
You, sir, are a thwarted soul...in my opinion, of course.

Alice

Could this be hypocrisy again? It is ok to call me a thwarted soul but if someones says Cow flop they get rant from you about not being nice and trying to take away a persons freedom of speech.

As long as it is one of them fancy words it is Ok. Or is it just Ok as long as it is you doing the name calling?

I always thought I could say what I wanted to-and so could you-- You will not be able to convince me you are right,no matter what you call me,and I will not be able to change your mind to the way I think..Guess we will agree to disagree,excpt on one thing..anyone that maltreats a child should be strung up..

peg4x4":38xzcp23 said:
I always thought I could say what I wanted to-and so could you-- You will not be able to convince me you are right,no matter what you call me,and I will not be able to change your mind to the way I think..Guess we will agree to disagree,excpt on one thing..anyone that maltreats a child should be strung up..

Who are you refering to?

That idjut that kidnapped that boy 4 years ago,then grabbed another last week.. also the one kidnapped that little readhaired girl(she got away) Yeah,mabe off subject,but something we can all agree on..........

Gate Opener":2r3pw9p0 said:
Romans 1, verses 26-32

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, covetousness, maliciousness;full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who knowing the righteous judgement of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
:clap:

Gate Opener":3frbziu0 said:
Romans 1, verses 26-32

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

:shock:

Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

:eek:

Psalm 137:9 Happy [shall he be], that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

:(

Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, [even] the dung of your solemn feasts; and [one] shall take you away with it.

:oops:

2 Kings 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? [hath he] not [sent me] to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

:x

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

:stop:

Mark Twain: It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.

:clap:

Badaxmoo wrote:

]Deuteronomy 25:11-12 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

Psalm 137:9 Happy [shall he be], that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, [even] the dung of your solemn feasts; and [one] shall take you away with it.

2 Kings 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? [hath he] not [sent me] to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own be nice with you?

Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Mark Twain: It is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies.

Even satan knows the word, but heeds it not.

Latest posts