Alice needs a muzzle

Help Support CattleToday:

oh now alice dont be too hard on your self..... you crack me up gurl!.... dont muzzle that humor ! lol rose

Hey guys, in the words of Dusty Springfield...

What the world needs now, is love sweet love...it's the only thing that there's just too little of...

Alice

Alice":2pmpai5o said:

What the world needs now, is love sweet love...it's the only thing that there's just too little of...

Alice

Remember those words when you think of Bill O'Reilly. :lol:

MikeC":1ol86ig9 said:
Alice":1ol86ig9 said:

Alice

Dream on...

Alice

MikeC":22fq85uv said:
Alice":22fq85uv said:

Alice

Reminds me of an old crow constantly caw caw caw.
Nothing but a cacophony in writing.

Caustic Burno":ak8457rx said:
MikeC":ak8457rx said:
Alice":ak8457rx said:

Alice

Reminds me of an old crow constantly caw caw caw.
Nothing but a cacophony in writing.

Oh, I like the sound of that...a cacophonous writing crow... :)

Beats all heck out of a caustic bellering jackass ;-)

Alice

Cabo":3rpnuitk said:
I haven't been on here all that long, has one Texan ever killed another Texan on here?

:lol: :lol:

You know sometimes people do diseapear on here, makes a guy wonder. But don't worry it seems like the TN people just keep multiplying :lol:

I know everyone had a good time at the get together in TN, I did not make it. But I would not miss a Texas Get together, it might be pretty interesting.

Alice":3a159jfh said:

Alice

Since we are Quoting: Here is a few of my favorites.

George Orwell: "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Dwight D. Eisenhower: "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."

Abraham Lincoln: "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

aplusmnt":2tmzsj2j said:
You know sometimes people do diseapear on here, makes a guy wonder. I know everyone had a good time at the get together in TN, I did not make it. But I would not miss a Texas Get together, it might be pretty interesting.

I bet there would be video trucks lined up for miles waiting for the fireworks to start.

do not think a muzzle is needed instead a little more thought as opposed to open mouth insert foot statments and posts.

memanpa":3goz44he said:
do not think a muzzle is needed instead a little more thought as opposed to open mouth insert foot statments and posts.

To each his own...and I do respect your opinion...I say that sincerely.

Alice

memanpa":3rsm06wg said:

You are right again.

And Alice you are showing your lack of farm knowledge again
jackasses bray Bulls beller.

Caustic Burno":31dlwp8p said:
memanpa":31dlwp8p said:

You are right again.

And Alice you are showing your lack of farm knowledge again
jackasses bray Bulls beller.

Yeah, I thought of that after I hit submit...but I kinda liked the sound of beller, seemed to fit better, so I left it like that...being a cacophonous writing crow and all. And, I knew you'd point it out...

Alice

Alice":p4qadfz4 said:
Just conceding to Mike C's wishes... :)

Alice

The title of the post should really be:

Alice needs a megaphone.

or alternatively:

[fill in blank] needs a hearing aid.

Keep it up Alice. It's good to know there are still real populists in the great state of Texas. Up here we mostly hear from that idiot native son that left for the White House.

Latest posts