Add to the story

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I'm in an all day meeting. Bored to tears. This'll get all messed up, it always does, but it can also be hilarious. I type a sentence, someone else cut and paste that sentence in to their reply and add sentence. Then so on, and so on.

Example:
Original text
I walked in to the stockyards.

You cut and paste, and add a sentence:
I walked in to the stockyard. A monkey was the auctioneer.

Third person:
I walked in to the stockyard. A monkey was the auctioneer. He was selling cattle with red saddle.

Here is the starting sentence:
I went out to check the cows this morning.

went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole.

went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the raod!

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery.

I went out to check the cows this morning . And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar?

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey!

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail."

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail.". They gave me my wallet back, and I headed for town.

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail.". They gave me my wallet back, and I headed for town. Well, I got to town and stopped at a truck stop for fuel, when suddenly

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail.". They gave me my wallet back, and I headed for town. Well, I got to town and stopped at a truck stop for fuel, when suddenly. I looked up, and suddenly all heck broke loose.

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail.". They gave me my wallet back, and I headed for town. Well, I got to town and stopped at a truck stop for fuel, when suddenly. I looked up, and suddenly all heck broke loose. Coming right towards me was a large giant bigfoot smashing everything he could.

I went out to check the cows this morning. And left the gate open. Luckily, only one old cow found the hole. Next thing I know she's crossing the road. Then all of a sudden a turkey truck rounded the corner and turned over, right in front of the cow and spilled live turkeys all over the road! Oh boy, Thanksgiving came early this year. Now that I've had turkey for brunch, lunch, and dinner I'm so bombed on tryptophan that I'm hallucinating. When the sheriff came to work the wreck, he noticed my awkward state from the tryptophan. I failed the field sobriety test because my boot heels were run down and my spurs kept dragging when he made me walk down the center line so he hauled my sorry butt to jail so I could sleep it off. When we got to the jail there was a talking donkey in my cell.he said my name is Barack Hussein Obama this is my girlfriend Hillery. Got a dollar? No, but I can get you a turkey! Just then, the deputy opened my cell door and said, "come on boy, ya made bail.". They gave me my wallet back, and I headed for town. Well, I got to town and stopped at a truck stop for fuel, when suddenly. I looked up, and suddenly all heck broke loose. Coming right towards me was a large giant bigfoot smashing everything he could.

I stopped that big sucker in his tracks when I told him his wife was looking all over for him.

Latest posts