A Herdbull Pic

Help Support CattleToday:

cowtex":3rqylp50 said:
A very good looking bull. I would like to have a pasture full of baldie females out of him.

And by the way. "How bout them OSU Cowboys?"

Jeff at S & S Farms has been working on making some "Boaz Baldies." He's been getting mostly bull calves our if Boaz so far. Hopefully the law of probability will kick in and he will start to get heifers in volume.

P.S.(Pistols firing! Go 'Pokes!)

Julian, I wasn't refering to his depth when I said he apears a little short. I was talking abouit his leigth. Like I said could be just the picture. Great looking bull though. Hats off to you.

Julian":xyiuiyce said:
Took some video footage of him this mornng with my cellphone. This is how he would look if you were to pull in our driveway today. Keep in mind that I am 6'7" and I didn't crouch down to shoot the video, much against 3waycross's advice. :p
This is a Red Angus bull, not a Lowline.
Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jyNPw ... ata_player

Long as a locomotive. Good disposition too.

Here's his son from last week just as mellow as the old man. Picked 3 fights and tried to mount several heifers....kinda reminds me of me at 16.....got his a$$ whipped 3 times and kicked twice by the girls.
009.jpg

limftw":2o5qtz83 said:
which calf?

Really. You really need to ask that.

Blk Cow Blk heifer calf...........in fack I will bet some serious money that she is homo blk.

Red cow, red calf..................bull calf. Read what I wrote about him mounting the little heifers. And if you get real close to the screen you can see his little RED nuts.

limftw":220ylijw said:
:dunce: need to stop getting on here before i've had my coffee

In my defense those nuts blend in well.

yea and they ain't that big either :lol2:

Julian":1fmph656 said:
Took some video footage of him this mornng with my cellphone. This is how he would look if you were to pull in our driveway today. Keep in mind that I am 6'7" and I didn't crouch down to shoot the video, much against 3waycross's advice. :p
This is a Red Angus bull, not a Lowline.
Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jyNPw ... ata_player
This is a picture of one of our bulls for sale private treaty that is a son of the herdsire in the video.
IMG_20120414_093059.jpg

Latest posts