5 yrs for burning 139 acres of BLM

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMJ Farms":2t27wykr said:
This may have already been posted but if it was I missed it. Lavoy was shot 9 times. Need I say more? Until I see evidence that disputes it I will continue to believe he was shot with his hands up.

I've not seen ANYTHING except "several" shots.

Im hearing the officer in the upper left hand corner, had a taser. That would explain why he seems to be rushing in.

Kathie in Thorp":cm0rgt7m said:
I can't just go along with what can't be verified. Hot emotions for this situation, both sides, for many.

I can respect that Kathy. I do, however, believe that certain people involved will only show and tell us what they want us to see and hear. The media is so biased that I'm inclined to believe the people behind the scenes more so than the mainstream media. Who knows. I certainly don't. :tiphat:

JMJ Farms":1beleuk4 said:
Kathie in Thorp":1beleuk4 said:
I can't just go along with what can't be verified. Hot emotions for this situation, both sides, for many.

I can respect that Kathy. I do, however, believe that certain people involved will only show and tell us what they want us to see and hear. The media is so biased that I'm inclined to believe the people behind the scenes more so than the mainstream media. Who knows. I certainly don't. :tiphat:

The positive is this time they didn't use a flame thrower tank to burn up women and children like Waco.

hurleyjd":3lb39m5w said:
http://www.sltrib.com/news/3504080-155/rolly-ammon-bundys-handiwork-behind-anti-blm

Do you work for the government?

Before -- like it's almost late to go to "before," -- you need to find out the history behind the Bundys and the Hammonds and maybe others similary situated. This didn't happen in the last five years. This has been going on for years and years and years, and the gov't pressure side has been because those people refused or failed to pay their grazing fees, or didn't report real AUM numbers, or disregarded other terms of their leases. There were fires via the Hammonds. And forget about the poaching allegations on the Hammonds' ground, because that was ruled by the judge to not be included in any part of evidence in their trial, and it wasn't. Obviously, enough is known about it that its on the internet and people just keep talking about it, like it was something important with their cases.

More to the story than not paying the BLM fees
50 plus ranches were forced off their allotment due to the desert tortoise
The attempted land grab by the BLM on the Red River
Many other cases as well although the only name I can remember is Hage
I'm not saying it's all one sided but pointing out the BLM isn't on the up and up either

Edit to say we as a country are pretty screwed up right now
The from the economy, to our elected officials to the race baiting and antiamerican sentiment.
Our government has dug a financial hole that we can't dig our way out of. They are satisfied kicking the can down the road, but sooner than later it's going to come back to bite us.

Point is we are going to see far worse than this and it's going to hurt us all.
We are going to be the Hammonds, Hage, Finnicum
Who's going to side with us ?

Cross-7":1mx3d1pf said:
More to the story than not paying the BLM fees
50 plus ranches were forced off their allotment due to the desert tortoise
The attempted land grab by the BLM on the Red River
Many other cases as well although the only name I can remember is Hage
I'm not saying it's all one sided but pointing out the BLM isn't on the up and up either
I know -- it's a mess with the "endangered species" stuff, also. I don't know about the Red River.

Cross-7 said:
Our government has dug a financial hole that we can't dig our way out of. They are satisfied kicking the can down the road, but sooner than later it's going to come back to bite us.
It will take a genuine miracle to get us out of this without severe consequences.

Point is we are going to see far worse than this and it's going to hurt us all.
We are going to be the Hammonds, Hage, Finnicum
Who's going to side with us ?[/quote
Every man for himself??

They are picking us apart piece by piece.
To play their game that they make the rules, change the rules to benefit them.
It's like playing monopoly and every time someone lands on your property you are taxed for half of it.
Add in state tax, insurance, subsidizing someone else's health care, fuel tax, property tax and so on.
Why would someone get up everyday to go to work when at the end of the day they take all you've made.
Make laws doesn't allow me to captures the rain that falls on my property, but tax my home for the amount of rain runoff it produces.
Tell me my cows are causing global warming while flying all over the world and living in a home that uses 10 times the amount of electricity to operate than my home.
Tell me my cows that put nutrients and build soil are destroying the planet while you rape and pollute the land in search of uranium.
Preaching to the world clean energy while producing tons of nuclear waste. Stashing it in metal drums with a 50 years shelf life west Texas that will be toxic and radio active for thousands of years as it leaks into the ground.
Tell me I'm what's wrong with country.
That I need to be more accepting and tolerant.
That muslims are the fabric of the country as they go around shooting and killing people, but you want to take my guns.
You want me to willing give up my ability to defend myself and my family.
It's insanity !
Yeah hard working American's are the problem.
We've sat by and let it get out of hand.
We have been the beast of burden for too long.

Yes I'm guilty of live and let live. I've never been one to try and force anything upon someone else. But it's sure came back to bite me, and most of the other God fearing conservative like minded folks. Maybe we can start saying enough is enough and have parades, and petition the government to see it our way. Oh I forgot most of the folks that think like that have to work for a living. And they don't have the time or money to be able to take time off and demonstrate for our cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts