5 yrs for burning 139 acres of BLM

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross-7":2zm38iub said:
Preaching to the world clean energy while producing tons of nuclear waste. Stashing it in metal drums with a 50 years shelf life west Texas that will be toxic and radio active for thousands of years as it leaks into the ground.

Unless it has been put in overpacks, the shelf life of those drums is much less than 50 yrs. We processed 100s of drums of it on the McElroy Ranch just out of Crane in the mid 90s. About 1/2 the drums not in overpacks disintegrated as soon as we picked them up.

hurleyjd":q23ii57p said:
Cross-7":q23ii57p said:

Would you really like to live without any government at all. Just imagine what that would be like.
No just want one that abides by the constitution that doesn't use executive orders like a monarchy,
and appoint Czars. I am still looking for that in the constitution along with an alphabet soup of agencies that regulate the people.

Caustic Burno":1625ys0v said:
hurleyjd":1625ys0v said:
Cross-7":1625ys0v said:

Would you really like to live without any government at all. Just imagine what that would be like.
No just want one that abides by the constitution that doesn't use executive orders like a monarchy,
and appoint Czars. I am still looking for that in the constitution along with an alphabet soup of agencies that regulate the people.

Hope you get lead in your drinking water. Also the constitution gives us the three branches and all should do their job and the government will function very well. Also I have not had any rights taken away from me that I am aware of. Now some of you all might list yours here for us to see.

You sound like you can' t survive without all the intrusion.
Are you on the payroll or tit?

Doubt I will get lead in my well.
To you a good dose of imminent domain .

hurleyjd":87g20b7w said:
Caustic Burno":87g20b7w said:
hurleyjd":87g20b7w said:

Hope you get lead in your drinking water. Also the constitution gives us the three branches and all should do their job and the government will function very well. Also I have not had any rights taken away from me that I am aware of. Now some of you all might list yours here for us to see.

I think Hurleyjd got his panties in a wad. Hope they get unwadded. That's a pretty harsh wish :(

Caustic Burno":3u2sf70p said:
He didn't like the idea of following the constitution I guess.
The government took care of Flint Real well.

I guess not. To many interpretations of the constitution. Pretty straight forward for those who don't try to twist it to suit themselves.

Caustic Burno":9mfpapv3 said:
You sound like you can' t survive without all the intrusion.
Are you on the payroll or tit?

Doubt I will get lead in my well.
To you a good dose of imminent domain .

Imminent domain been there done that Sabine River Authority. Koch enterprises on pipeline. City was responsible for Flint first then county then state and all failed the people. Then the federals seems all failed Flint. I have a well in the Manziel oil field has got more salty each year. A well driller in the area said he would drill no wells in the area because the water is contaminated. Railroad commission was supposed to take care of the salt water wells but they are nothing but a lapdog for the oil industry. Also Texas has its own version of the EPA and they have failed in this area also. If I had enough political connections then I might get every one to see that the fresh water in that area was caused by salt water injection wells.

from the link:
"Federal prosecutors say.."
Remember back in 2014 when the feds said and said and said they weren't collecting phone data on Americans, right up until Snowden blew that aberrant lie out into the open?
Remember Russel Tice?
Thomas Drake?

Do you know why former LA Sheriff Lee Baca is going to prison?
Remember former IRS supervisor Lois Lerner?
The Gulf of Tonkin?
thought ya might.....

greybeard...just so ya know, snowden is an idiot who couldn't do his job; he is a traiter as well -- where's the first, 2nd, or 3rd place you would go to "help" Americans as he claims?? I can tell you where any real patriotic American would not go -- china and Russia, which is where he went; the laws haven't changed, the govt. still can't "tap" into your phones, etc. without the courts getting involved...it is easier since the patriot act to get the "go ahead", but the govt. still needs permission...

the govt. still can't "tap" into your phones, etc. without the courts getting involved...it is easier since the patriot act to get the "go ahead", but the govt. still needs permission...[/quote]

That's horseshyte, the government doesn't need permission to do anything. And if they do decide to get permission, they pretty much get it from themselves.

nope, it's the way it is...now, are there some corrupt folks that may disregard the law? Sure, but most of the folks working to keep you and I safe are great people!!!!!!

ropinranger":3d85r2ef said:
greybeard...just so ya know, snowden is an idiot who couldn't do his job; he is a traiter as well -- where's the first, 2nd, or 3rd place you would go to "help" Americans as he claims?? I can tell you where any real patriotic American would not go -- china and Russia, which is where he went; the laws haven't changed, the govt. still can't "tap" into your phones, etc. without the courts getting involved...it is easier since the patriot act to get the "go ahead", but the govt. still needs permission...

Who said anything about the govt 'tapping' into anyone's phones?
If the govt had not lied thru their teeth (again) Snowden would not have had to reveal the truth. The head of NSA stood in front of Congress and absolutely denied they were 'collecting' phone data on American citizens and was severely chastised by members of congress for telling such a whopper.

(Would you happen to be in the market for a bridge?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts