30-40 Million People in America Could Be Evicted

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The housing crisis is looming. I represent these people in court. There is a stay on evictions issued by the CDC that expires Dec. 31. It only allows people to remain in their homes and does nothing to compensate landlords. Real relief would address the rent. While I represent the tenants, I am aware of the financial burden this puts on property owners whose costs remain the same. We are facing a pending financial disaster because of the reprehensible failure in Washington.
What would expect out of Washington after four years of total obstructionist. This is about which side is in power. This is like reading a history book leading up to 1860.
It's only going to get worse, I look for the other side to afford the same respects of the last four years to the next occupant.
Our Republic is in the separation stage before divorce IMO.

So is the failure in Washington to much money being handed out or not enough money handed out. I know in my mind it is to much handed out. That and the fact that every time they hand it out they do it in a way that all 500+ of them get their cut if you follow it to its final destination. Fact is that those that want to work and hustle haven't missed a day yet nor have they missed a payment. Those that took their stimulus check to a car dealer or Apple store should be thrown out so their landlord can get paid. Personal responsibility is taught by struggle, hard choices and role models. Not by rewarding the lack of it.

What would expect out of Washington after four years of total obstructionist. This is about which side is in power. This is like reading a history book leading up to 1860.
It's only going to get worse, I look for the other side to afford the same respects of the last four years to the next occupant.
Our Republic is in the separation stage before divorce IMO.
What will get real interesting is how all this plays out. In 1860 there was a geographic split. Not so much today. A lot easier to rally the troops and be organized when it is us over here against them over there.

What will get real interesting is how all this plays out. In 1860 there was a geographic split. Not so much today. A lot easier to rally the troops and be organized when it is us over here against them over there.
I think it's still somewhat geographical. I am just basing that on the party is controlling state legislature.
Strictly looking at a red and blue map to come up with analysis.

I think it's still somewhat geographical. I am just basing that on the party is controlling state legislature.
Strictly looking at a red and blue map to come up with analysis.
If it is as simple as red versus blue. That doesn't go by state but rather by county. Which really boils down to highly populated areas versus more rural areas. That is a war fairly quickly won. Cut off their supply lines. In a week they are out of food. Do they surrender or change them...... it is doubtful.

If it is as simple as red versus blue. That doesn't go by state but rather by county. Which really boils down to highly populated areas versus more rural areas. That is a war fairly quickly won. Cut off their supply lines. In a week they are out of food. Do they surrender or change them...... it is doubtful.
I totally agree with your assessment.
Just shutdown the interstates and their starving within a week.

I am more familiar with the Manhattan, Harlem, Bronx area.
We used to live in the upper east side/yorkville of Manhattan renting a duplex apt, until my parents decided to buy a house instead. That was in 1991. Parents at the time paid 221k. Refinance a few times but almost done paying it off.

I am surprised that you had a homeless issue in N. Dakota. There is a huge problem in Portland but we have zero here. I always figured that winter was the solution.
We used to say, "40-below keeps the riffraff out," but that's not politically correct. The Fargo metro area is big enough to have problems. People do die of exposure every winter (most of which is alcohol related -- and now increasingly from drugs). The break up of the family unit (marriage as a way of life) is a major cause of homelessness.

I custom baled hay for several years. When I started, I liked to pull into a farmers place that had nice new machinery and new vehicles in the yard figuring I wouldn't have to worry about getting paid from this guy. It didn't take long to find out that they were usually the ones that didn't pay very well. most several bills sent out and some taken to court to get paid. The farms that had the old well working machinery and older vehicles usually paid when first bill sent out and some paid before leaving the farm. If they were a little behind on some bills, they would tell me before baling that it may be a little late but never had a problem with them paying when they got the money. Not all were this way but seemed to be the more normal. Don't judge a book by its cover.
Paying the guy who comes and bales for me is a high priority! When I need something rolled up, I need him to want to come! As a result have haven't had to replace a belt, bearing, or roller in my old JD 535 for years (just use it for a few second cutting bales and ditches). That reminds me, I need to get a Christmas Card off to my baler guy and his beautiful young family this week!

I have no reply to anything written above other than a plea for reason. To what avail is it to us to debate the ramification or even the existence
of Covid or the color of a cow or price therof or any topic handed to us for whatever reason while our country is in travail and the enemy within at
our jugular ? Our days as free men are numbered or worse already gone, unless we heed a higher calling of duty and obligation to God, our
Constitution and those whose bones quake in the fear that we will fail to act.

The next and possibly last public step in the 2020 presidential election will happen on 06 Jan 2021 when Congress meets to validate the recent
election. If there are any objections by the members of that body there is a constitutional procedure for the resolution of those objections.
One should pray , Nay ! any man of reason should raise his eyes to heaven and pledge life, fortune and sacred honor with no less zeal than was
done at Philedelphia over two centuries ago!

What in God's name have we to gain by debating or worse, explaining anything to someone with no sense of logic whose soul purpose is to
get in the last negative dig. What do you think is going to become of this forum or any other once the First Amendment is in the bottom
of the ash tray? I am appealing for any reasonable person who reads these words to pick up your pen and write a few words to your own
Senator or Congressperson in support of rectifying the travesty that took place at some of our voting precincts this past November.
One never knows if the opportunity will ever come again. Thankyou and blessings to all who act upon these words. LVR

Biden won, and there was no fraud. Get over it!
The chances of anything happening to change that on Jan 6th are infinitesimal. You will have one or more crackpot House members that may file an objection to the lawful votes of 5 or more states, but it will not go anywhere because it takes both housed to agree to disenfranchise those voters, and that is not going to happen in either the Senate or the House.

Poor SSTT! In less than 30 days you have been caught on these very pages letting us know that you believe Guatemala is in South America
and the ink to your admission of driving drunk all your life is still wet ! Now you stand at the front of the class like an intinerent
professor trying to dismiss anyone in the class who questions your qualifications. Anyone doing or saying what you said you have
done on these pages would and should have no standing in the affairs of men. Now you stand there with
your mouth open braying, like an ass, hoping to disuade men of reason to listen to you. Go away..........................

Poor SSTT! In less than 30 days you have been caught on these very pages letting us know that you believe Guatemala is in South America
and the ink to your admission of driving drunk all your life is still wet ! Now you stand at the front of the class like an intinerent
professor trying to dismiss anyone in the class who questions your qualifications. Anyone doing or saying what you said you have
done on these pages would and should have no standing in the affairs of men. Now you stand there with
your mouth open braying, like an ass, hoping to disuade men of reason to listen to you. Go away..........................
Mr. Ross, there is a site with a name very similar to this one. There are a lot of former members of this site over there as well as some current ones. They love conspiracy theories and extreme right wing ideologies. Perhaps you should check it out.

Mr. Ross, making adolescent attempts being insulting on to others on an internet Cattle Board is not very becoming. But, whine away, January 20 will be here soon enough.

And, I do not dismiss anyone. But I do rely on facts. I will make a deal with you. If the election results are overturned on January 6th, I will publically acknowledge you were correct and I was wrong. Are you man enough to do the same without any conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts