Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The talking heads--lawyers, judges, etc. that are not involved in the case can dumb the viewers down with all their speculation and prattle. :bang: :stop:

Having to listen to all that junk while waiting to get some news of substance has got me as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. :help:

Ryder":23rsbaew said:
The talking heads--lawyers, judges, etc. that are not involved in the case can dumb the viewers down with all their speculation and prattle. :bang: :stop:

Having to listen to all that junk while waiting to get some news of substance has got me as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. :help:

The coverage is getting a little tiresome. Is this the president's son or something?? Oh! never mind.

I would like to see Zimmerman get off scotch free just to show how unstable Americans are now. Because its not about Justice its been a race thing since the beginning. They have said it's a white man versus black society even though Zimmerman is not white. He was released by the local police office because evidence showed he acted in self defense. And now because of political reasons and pushing of the black community they have taken it to court. With a 2nd Degree charge of Murder that should have never even been allowed. I do believe he will be charged with Invol. Manslaughter because of circumstances, the sad part is that he will get it because the people will give it to him in order to stop a riot! Justice wont be served for the crime. I do believe Zimmerman was in the wrong for pursueing him but either way both sides have suffered enough for it and there should be NO TRAIL in the first place. If he gets off scotch free it will make my day but if not I always expected him to get something from it just by law alone and circumstances. But I figure it would be time served and probation but because of the pressure from the Black Community and political black leaders he will probably get like 5-10 yrs

Caustic Burno":1ny44mfw said:
Hook look's like yall need to clean out the state's attorney's office.
That and the governors office and the presidential office. The directives came straight from the top

Wow...this is a shocker! I didn't think he had a chance with the way the media has covered this. I agree with the verdict but never thought it would happen.

Wow! Was very very surprised to here NOT GUILTY.. I love it, wasn't expecting it but still thrilled for him and his family. Sorry for the Martin Family for there loss of a son, but justice was served by the system. There should had never been a 2nd Degree Murder charge even put on the table. Hope all goes well from this day forward and hopefully no Riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts