Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkansas":2wy1tix8 said:
Wow! Was very very surprised to here NOT GUILTY.. I love it, wasn't expecting it but still thrilled for him and his family. Sorry for the Martin Family for there loss of a son, but justice was served by the system. There should had never been a 2nd Degree Murder charge even put on the table. Hope all goes well from this day forward and hopefully no Riots.
Given your previous position on the issue, I'm impressed with your statement. It appears you started looking at the facts. Good job!

Happy that it is over and that they jury was fair. I sure hope that nothing bad happens to him or his family.

Now is the time to start on the judge. She needs to go, a judge should know the law and she proved she doesn't. Hook, if you or someone else can get something started to get the judge disbarred or whatever they call it when a judge gets fired let me know. I am willing to donate some money to see her go. This country needs good and fair judges, and she was far from that.

I don't think you can impeach a judge. Ill look into it when I get home

hooknline":z8wdhb9o said:
If she's elected you maybe can recall her, or at least vote her out next election. If appointed you're SOL

She can be removed by the florida Supreme Court but other judges and lawyers have to start that. She can be impeached by 2/3 state senate vote. I have to look to see when she's up for re election.

She ran unapposed and was automatically re elected and her term expires 2019. Time to start writing some letters. Don west is going to eat Angela Corey alive. He's already askin for sanctions against her. I'd sure like to be able I do something about the doj, sharpton and jj too.

Was listening to a Judge talk about whats next for Zimmerman. He said it would be a real reach for the DOJ to charge Zimmerman with a civil rights charge. Also said that Z should not face civil suits because of Fl stand your ground law.

Red Bull Breeder":a5jhausa said:
Was listening to a Judge talk about whats next for Zimmerman. He said it would be a real reach for the DOJ to charge Zimmerman with a civil rights charge. Also said that Z should not face civil suits because of Fl stand your ground law.

I think it may be a reach for them to charge him and win. Isn't that basically what just happened? Always heard from lawyer types that there was justice in attorney fees.

Yep Slick that's what just happened, do they want there a%% handed to them agin. Be hard to seat a jury that doesn't know that Z has already been found not guilty.

Red Bull Breeder":1gwjoq6b said:
Yep Slick that's what just happened, do they want there a%% handed to them agin. Be hard to seat a jury that doesn't know that Z has already been found not guilty.
Didn;t matter for OJ, he was still found guilty of wrongfull death even after being found not guilty of the killings

Red Bull Breeder":hqonvt3g said:
OJ was not in fl. Jump over to ranchers and take a read Dun.
Haven;t been to ranchers in years, don;t plan to start now. It was too political and angry for my taste.

hooknline":2e0h0nsr said:
Is impersonating a dead B movie actor an impeachable offense?

m8yu.jpg

GB,

That is just plain offensive! :mad:

Farley was in more than one block buster hit and was popular with almost everyone. He was at least a B+ if not an A actor. :D

Hook you put this judge was up for election in 2019 my gosh how long do yall elect them for?
Here it is four year's so we haven't forgot quite as bad when it comes time to throw one out.

Caustic Burno":3riyab69 said:
Hook you put this judge was up for election in 2019 my gosh how long do yall elect them for?
Here it is four year's so we haven't forgot quite as bad when it comes time to throw one out.
Seems to be 7 year terms.

I doubt there will be a civil suit brought against Zimmerman, at least right now. He has no money. Also a civil suit would allow Martin's expulsion from school for drugs, stolen property and burglary tools to be used as evidence. The material from Martin's phone will finally allow what should have been admitted in the first trial.
Martin viciously attacked Zimmerman as he walked back to his vehicle. Who's civil rights were violated? Who profiled whom?

Zimmerman may be sued lated after he wins the unlawful prosecution case against the state of Florida.
He will also win his suit against NBC for the fabricated 911 call they created to make him appear racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts