Zimmerman and his gun...

Help Support CattleToday:

If he did in fact assault his father in law he's done for. So far it's just the statement from his wife. And let's face it, neither one of them are real bright.

You don't think his upcoming divorce would have anything to do with these accusations by his wife do you? Afterall, what could she have to gain?

Supposedly a city worker saw all this transpire according to the 911 tape I just heard. If he was in the wrong he would have been arrested. Which he has not been.
Let the facts play out.

hooknline":1r0t1qtw said:
If he did in fact assault his father in law he's done for. So far it's just the statement from his wife. And let's face it, neither one of them are real bright.

:lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":32us9ggu said:
skyhightree1":32us9ggu said:
True but if he gets found guilty of Domestic Violence no more " LEGAL" gun toting for him...

Why the quotes around "LEGAL" Sky?

If you are convicted of domestic violence you can't have any firearms.. I said legal meaning if convicted he couldnt legally have a gun .. but it may not prevent him from carrying illegally.

skyhightree1":3snk2ecn said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3snk2ecn said:
skyhightree1":3snk2ecn said:
True but if he gets found guilty of Domestic Violence no more " LEGAL" gun toting for him...

Why the quotes around "LEGAL" Sky?

If you are convicted of domestic violence you can't have any firearms.. I said legal meaning if convicted he couldnt legally have a gun .. but it may not prevent him from carrying illegally.

I see. Well, I pretty much stayed out of all the posturing and predicting of his last major brush with justice so I'll refrain from commenting on his guilt or innocence this time around as well.

I will say this much, the boy needs to learn how to stay out of the headlines. He's had what? 2 stops for speeding and now this in just a couple of months or so?

Lake Mary pd just confirmed no charges to be filed. Subject to review of a security tape and justice department influence

ever since this guy got off he has been reckless, like he is invincible-even taunting a little bit, posing with rifles, and now this. I think he and his wife are both a lotta nutso

Everyone seems a bit nutso from time to time. Look at me, I have been to Wal-Mart at least a dozen times this year.

If Zimmerman blows his nose, it is national news. He'll be circled by paparazzi for years to come. Rumor mongers will post stories. Some true and some not quite.

He was driving through TX and got stopped by the law. The TV Cam from the car was big news. A warning ticket was issued. How many people do you suppose got pulled over that day all across the state?

That lady is crazier than a loon. She got pizzed off when George showed up with a new lady in his car and flipped her lid. That's a fact

hooknline":2o201fh5 said:
That lady is crazier than a loon. She got pizzed off when George showed up with a new lady in his car and flipped her lid. That's a fact

I think that's typically how it works when your wife sees you with another woman

Shouldn't have bothered her if she was the one seeking the divorce as reported. But I never professed to fully understand women. Haha

Latest posts