Zimmerman Evidence held for DOJ

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":2wf04x14 said:
Alan":2wf04x14 said:
:mrgreen: doesn't appear any of these boys want to go toe to toe with you ladies. :tiphat:
... they need to know their place, and fetch me a beer :cowboy:
:lol: Come, come Ala, I'm waiting for my sandwich - chicken mayo if you please.

hooknline":1p74t2zc said:
No kidding Kerley. The real evidence wasn't published on tv. The physical size of the kid, his appearance, or anything considered sensitive.
A guy I know pretty well, his daughter is interning for judge Nelson and spent quite a bit of time on the case and in the courtroom
Hook. I am not disputing what you say.Captioning is done by telephone directly from the Court Room to a Captioning Company outside of the court [private contractor]. The Captioning Company has private contracted Captioners that print every word said in the Court Room via Telephone to It's Captioners who Text back to the Private Captioning Company. What the Company does with the finished product I don't know but somewhere in between someone has the job of editing and publishing whatever they please. No Kidding Hook.

ALACOWMAN":1627cp3e said:
it may have been mentioned but i just noticed that zimmerman has some black ancestry in him from his mothers side..... if i killed a Cherokee in self defence would that make me a racist..
Our Government has killed os many Indians I doubt they really care. JMO

kerley":16i4c36x said:
My Daughter did the Captioning {Court Reporter} in the Zimmerman Trial from the beginning to the end. She told me that anyone in their right mind would have found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY. The Press did not publish an accurate account of the Trial Testimony facts, just chosen bits and pieces to discredit Mr. Zimmerman.
Kerley, I would love to have been the mouse in the corner listening to the pre-trial motions (that the jury didn't hear), the trial testimony, and all the side-bars (that the jury didn't hear). But all of that should be available to the fed atty's thinking about a Civil RIghts action.

Kathie in Thorp":25srk0xm said:
kerley":25srk0xm said:
My Daughter did the Captioning {Court Reporter} in the Zimmerman Trial from the beginning to the end. She told me that anyone in their right mind would have found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY. The Press did not publish an accurate account of the Trial Testimony facts, just chosen bits and pieces to discredit Mr. Zimmerman.
Kerley, I would love to have been the mouse in the corner listening to the pre-trial motions (that the jury didn't hear), the trial testimony, and all the side-bars (that the jury didn't hear). But all of that should be available to the fed atty's thinking about a Civil RIghts action.

One of the jurors got on TV today and told the world that Zimmerman got away with murder cuz there wasn't enuf evidence to convict him. Funny way of looking at things if you ask me.

Here's the interview..........draw your own conclusions

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerm ... d=19770659

3-Way -- Jurors had to follow the Florida law, and could not convict. Emotions aside, they have to deal with the law. I am so distressed that some of the population wants to just discard the judicial system, the jury, and raise he!! about this. They asked for justice; they got it.

3waycross":27cb9g05 said:
Kathie in Thorp":27cb9g05 said:
kerley":27cb9g05 said:

One of the jurors got on TV today and told the world that Zimmerman got away with murder cuz there wasn't enuf evidence to convict him. Funny way of looking at things if you ask me.

Here's the interview..........draw your own conclusions

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerm ... d=19770659

I swear that is what is wrong with this country
Is she American ?
She has 8 kids, does she or her husband have a job to solely support 8 kids ?
Or is she a part of the system ?

Based on that interview she doesn't have the ability to make a judgement on such a case
Judged by juror of your peers, well she dang sure aint my peer
Why is EVERYONE stuck on this on incident, why keep harping on it ?
Why is Zim a white Hispanic ?
Our president is half white, is he a white African American ?

Kathie in Thorp":2pdc7inf said:
3-Way -- Jurors had to follow the Florida law, and could not convict. Emotions aside, they have to deal with the law. I am so distressed that some of the population wants to just discard the judicial system, the jury, and raise he!! about this. They asked for justice; they got it.

That is my point exactly..........yet after doing just that she gets on TV with a gushingly liberal talk show host and tels the world that she feels like she let Trayvon's mother down by doing the right thing...........i gagged my way thru about half of that crap and couldn't watch any more!

Cross_7, I don't know what that juror's personal situation is, with all her kids, or how she or her husband are employed, and I don't pre-suppose to know; nor should you. You don't have that information, so don't judge. As she said, they had to make their judgment based on the law and the facts. They did. Her remorse now is after the fact.

I am "stuck on this" because politicians and "Reverends" and special interest groups and grieving parents and people demonstrating in the streets are sending this case towards another race war in this country.

Kathie in Thorp":35pef0uo said:
Cross_7, I don't know what that juror's personal situation is, with all her kids, or how she or her husband are employed, and I don't pre-suppose to know; nor should you. You don't have that information, so don't judge. As she said, they had to make their judgment based on the law and the facts. They did. Her remorse now is after the fact.

I am "stuck on this" because politicians and "Reverends" and special interest groups and grieving parents and people demonstrating in the streets are sending this case towards another race war in this country.

It may not be my place to judge but I'm a taxpayer and if she popping out kids and is on the government welfare system that rewards you for having kids then I feel like its my right to know
If she is on any government program and is not self supporting then IMO she doesn't have the right to be on any jury
I'm not sure she is a natural born American,
As I stated if she is what I think she is, then she is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country
Those programs are to help to get on your feet or disabled and so on not to support you while you keep popping out kids
IMO she doesn't show the ability to make a logical judgement on such a case

Alan":2iqyw5ay said:
:mrgreen: doesn't appear any of these boys want to go toe to toe with you ladies. :tiphat:

Chickies_zpsec8d558d.jpg

Kathie in Thorp":1zgnil1m said:
kerley":1zgnil1m said:
My Daughter Karrie herd it all. She has a very interesting job and is a self employed contractor. She has been doing this for eleven years from her home office. My younger Daughter just Graduated from School and will take her State Exams soon although she has been working from home for two years doing Captioning for Home Town Meetings and different College Classes, It's a good profession. Sorry I had to brag about my girls.

3waycross":7mh3ypt5 said:
Kathie in Thorp":7mh3ypt5 said:

That is my point exactly..........yet after doing just that she gets on TV with a gushingly liberal talk show host and tels the world that she feels like she let Trayvon's mother down by doing the right thing...........i gagged my way thru about half of that crap and couldn't watch any more!

Sounds like another book deal in the making.

Latest posts