Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
greybeard":2kpwynfx said:
hooknline":2kpwynfx said:
I don't think you can impeach a judge. Ill look into it when I get home
Is impersonating a dead B movie actor an impeachable offense?

m8yu.jpg
that aint a good look for a woman.... :cowboy:

the feds and thier civil right violation trial will get to the btm of this...poor z..all he did was try to keep from getting killed....

nobody cares about the 26 yr old dollar store clerk that got shot last to death night tho..wheres the riots over his death...he was someones child..and a war vet from iraq..trying to make a living

less than 50 mi from the sanford clusterfook

never mind..that was a black on black killing....

god people are stupid..sheeple...stupid stupid sheeple...idk what to do..i cant stand it...unbelieveable

did you all see the website he created? The real George Zimmerman website, i think this guy needs to keep a low profile not try to seek money from people-go on with his life and thank his lucky stars he was found not guilty

slick4591":16zavcow said:
I can't help but ask, what did you see so wrong with the judge?
I saw what I thought was bias against the defense. She would cut off west when he was making an objection. He has a duty to get his objection on record and he can't if she talks over him. The court reporter can only type but so fast.

hooknline":7k4qp8ns said:
I saw what I thought was bias against the defense. She would cut off west when he was making an objection. He has a duty to get his objection on record and he can't if she talks over him. The court reporter can only type but so fast.

I sure could have missed something, but a majority of legal objections can be made in 6 words or less. West was wanting to make jury speeches out of some of his and the judge was putting him in his place when needed. To me that's a sign of a good judge keeping control of her court. Listening to the legal expert talking heads they thought she tried a good case. My biggest problem with her was when she asked Zim the first time about testifying. I didn't think it was timely and should have waited until after their last witness, but with the jury not in the courtroom it wasn't a big deal.

West and Omara think there are legal grounds so we will see. I'm no lawyer. My bigger probl is with Angela Corey and Rick Scott and the directive to the doj and FBI from Obama/sharpton

On a side note....the NAACP convention is in Orlando this week. What a coincidence

hooknline":2njskiwg said:
West and Omara think there are legal grounds so we will see. I'm no lawyer. My bigger probl is with Angela Corey and Rick Scott and the directive to the doj and FBI from Obama/sharpton

On a side note....the NAACP convention is in Orlando this week. What a coincidence

I will be in orlando Thursday for The ROOFERS convention. maybe I'll see Al or jessie.

M5farm":39wbqlxa said:
hooknline":39wbqlxa said:

I will be in orlando Thursday for The ROOFERS convention. maybe I'll see Al or jessie.
You know what to do if you do

hooknline":21hxfxk7 said:

I know they'll seek sanctions against Corey and her staff for not turning over potential evidence.

They have an interview with one of the jurors. Even though they found him not guilty, the juror coments that Zimmerman should not have gotten out of his car. That still blows my mind.

I feel like that reaction some what of a "Monday morning quater back" reaction. They are applying their thinking to this one instance and not the big picture. Looking back ya... easy to say it could have been prevented by not getting out of the car. In the big picture, are people not allowed to get out of their car and see whats going on?

Recently there was a guy who chased after a man who had abducted a little girl. When the person noticed they were being followed he let her go. How would that have turned out if he had not persued? Was he suppose to just wait around for cops to do their job?

Yeah, I see it the same way. It is easy to say if you had went to the store 10 minutes later it wouldn't have happened. But that is where we are. No one can place responsibility where it rests, on the person that started the physical assault.

Something jogged my memory today. I very easily could have been George.
While living in an apartment complex several years ago, my truck had a window smashed. They stole my wallet I accidentally left in it, when I got off work. Strung stuff from my wallet 100 yrds, marking their trail. A lady that did the traffic report on the news found it all while walking her dog. She found me and told me about it. She said it wasn't the first time by a long shot. Police had been notified several times.

Well, I checked the get away route everytime I came home late. One night I found them. I was in my truck and was armed. Long story short, I thought they were blocked when I realized they were actually there. They knew how to get around me. My plan was to notify the police if I saw anyone back there. Their plan was to get out of dodge. That could have gone badly. All I did in reality was drive down a dead end road. The thugs who were on private property felt threatened and fled. What if they had decided to fight? I was still in my car. If they shot at me and I returned fire killing one or more, would the public say- he should have just not drove down the road in essence performing a neighborhood watch?

As far as I know, the burglaries stopped. I totally forgot about all that until today. I could easily be George. Makes you sit up and take notice.

The crackhead's are so bad here is the scary part, you watch them dang near everynight on the news walk into a stop and rob with six cameras taking their pictures. They don't care they need a fix and will do whatever it takes.
The older teen's are the one's that seem to be the most nutt's and just shoot the clerk anyway.
You pay attention at all time's to your surroundings. I used to walk everyday down the county road for my diabetes, not anymore I consider it to dangerous and your too easy a target for getting knocked in the head and robbed.
There is a den of drug dealer's back up the wood's that LE won't do anything about, I have had three murder's in the last couple year's close to the house. Couple were a mile or so to the east one couple miles to the north.

dieselbeef":gimkusaw said:
the feds and thier civil right violation trial will get to the btm of this...poor z..all he did was try to keep from getting killed....

nobody cares about the 26 yr old dollar store clerk that got shot last to death night tho..wheres the riots over his death...he was someones child..and a war vet from iraq..trying to make a living

less than 50 mi from the sanford clusterfook

never mind..that was a black on black killing....

god people are stupid..sheeple...stupid stupid sheeple...idk what to do..i cant stand it...unbelieveable
:clap: The media is not going to let this go. Looks like some other "higher powers" are too involved with their own motives as well. This just gets uglier and uglier. :?

Mr Cb sounds like your scared to walk your own neighborhood roads.I read somewhere you tote a gun.you talk of depressed freedoms, your allowing it to happen to yourself.
It not just the right to bear arms, but also the will to do so.No disrespect meant,

3LEGGED1":7nz4jgvn said:
Mr Cb sounds like your scared to walk your own neighborhood roads.I read somewhere you tote a gun.you talk of depressed freedoms, your allowing it to happen to yourself.
It not just the right to bear arms, but also the will to do so.No disrespect meant,

It is kinda like arm up Cowboy and I invite you to go for a stroll through the 5th ward of Houston.
You got the right just doesn't make it real smart.
First I don't live in a neighborhood. I live off one of the major drug corridor's in the USA.
It is one thing to fight for your right's another to go looking for trouble apparently you don't the difference. When you have been in a use of force situation you will become wiser or dead.

3LEGGED1":29vnkzse said:

I don't know how you can look at what has happened to zimmerman and advocate to CB that he pocket his pistol and go put himself in a bad postion....

I am like CB in that I am an older guy and no longer as strong or as quick as I once was...back in the day I would tug on supermans cape......and I am willing to defend myself...I am always near something.......but part of that defense is having the good sense to not go looking for something to defend against......... come after me or mine and I will demonstrate the effectivness of #1 Buckshot as well as other arms....

look at all the reverse descrimination murders that have happend that are not getting any press....or the simple rob and shoots that make no sense whatsoever.......my inbox is full of them....
our society has been turned on its head....the law is no longer our friend....our societal standards are changing daily....people who defend themselves are the criminals even when aquitted....

pdfangus":3vod6cm6 said:
3LEGGED1":3vod6cm6 said:

I don't know how you can look at what has happened to zimmerman and advocate to CB that he pocket his pistol and go put himself in a bad postion....

I am like CB in that I am an older guy and no longer as strong or as quick as I once was...back in the day I would tug on supermans cape......and I am willing to defend myself...I am always near something.......but part of that defense is having the good sense to not go looking for something to defend against......... come after me or mine and I will demonstrate the effectivness of #1 Buckshot as well as other arms....

look at all the reverse descrimination murders that have happend that are not getting any press....or the simple rob and shoots that make no sense whatsoever.......my inbox is full of them....
our society has been turned on its head....the law is no longer our friend....our societal standards are changing daily....people who defend themselves are the criminals even when aquitted....

I do like No 1 Buckshot as well one of my favorite load's.

I don't think walking the road close to his house is provoking trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.