Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
STAND BY MY PREDICTION...THEY WILL CONVICT him of something to prevent rioting and there will be rioting anyway....me...I just found seveal boxes of #1 buckshot for my 12 and 16 gauges....

We also elect our judges. I guarantee this wont be forgotten. It's in the juries hands now. The prosecution hasn't proven anything. I don't think 6 women are willing to send a man to jail just o appease some group.

I've been fairly impressed with this judge. She knows the law and is not indecisive with her decisions. I didn't think the first time she questioned Zim about testifying was timely, but she has the right to do it, and it protects the record. I would be really surprised if they came back with anything other than not guilty.

Talking head lawyers and judges are sayin a verdict by tonight. We will see. Black panthers have now said they are going to the suburbs of Sanford if he's found innocent. I say bring it, because if they do they will be carried out in boxes. And there will be a lot of panther flags hanging upside down on barns around here.

3waycross":301dguqi said:
Just a gut feeling but i am beginning to think ole George my want to consider kissing his a$$ goodbye. I truly believe that the whole thing is rigged :frowns:

What I said last week. One reason they made the lesser charge of manslaughter in there. This will give the jury an "out" not knowing that it will guarantee George 25 years in prison.

I thought it was pretty clear at the beginning of the trial that manslaughter would be an option so it wasn't a surprise. On the other hand 3rd degree homicide was a surprise but the judge refused and turned down the prosecution. And if I've heard correctly, by Florida law the judge has to ask the defendant if they want to testify. There's no choice.

Dega Moo":1jzmbyd9 said:
I thought it was pretty clear at the beginning of the trial that manslaughter would be an option so it wasn't a surprise. On the other hand 3rd degree homicide was a surprise but the judge refused and turned down the prosecution. And if I've heard correctly, by Florida law the judge has to ask the defendant if they want to testify. There's no choice.

TV talked about it. Sequested jury didnt know about it until Judge told them yesterday or day before. From what they say, the jury still does not know that it carries a 25 year sentence (minimum I think).

Even if found not guilty, DoJ is most likely already primed with a federal civil right indictment against Zimmerman. I would expect it to become public within days if not hours of a not guilty verdict to try to placate those who are prone to civil disobediance.

greybeard":e7un03ct said:
Even if found not guilty, DoJ is most likely already primed with a federal civil right indictment against Zimmerman. I would expect it to become public within days if not hours of a not guilty verdict to try to placate those who are prone to civil disobediance.

You can bet on it GB and the only way it is going to stop is for us to get a belly full and fight back.
This hate crime is BS in the first place murder is murder dead is dead.

Hook couple thing's I can't get my head wrapped around.
First a six man jury that is for JP court here and traffic violation's.
Is this normal in Fla? If it is I dam sure will stay out of Fla as it is a lot easier to sway 6 than 12.
Other thing how is a jury of six women Z's peer's, women and men have a total different outlook on life, that's just nature. There is proabally not one woman on that jury that has had her ass beat in a real fight.

Maybe--but I lived in Pensacola for 2 years back in the mid 70s, and there were plenty there that got and gave azz whuppins. Maybe it's just the loose women I used to hang around tho..........they called that Fla panhandle LA. Lower Alabama

Caustic Burno":36dwbhez said:
Hook couple thing's I can't get my head wrapped around.
First a six man jury that is for JP court here and traffic violation's.
Is this normal in Fla? If it is I dam sure will stay out of Fla as it is a lot easier to sway 6 than 12.
Other thing how is a jury of six women Z's peer's, women and men have a total different outlook on life, that's just nature. There is proabally not one woman on that jury that has had her ass beat in a real fight.
A 12 person jury is for Capitol crimes. If it were 1st degree murder it would be a jury of 12

TexasBred":3vgf0bpa said:
3waycross":3vgf0bpa said:
Just a gut feeling but i am beginning to think ole George my want to consider kissing his a$$ goodbye. I truly believe that the whole thing is rigged :frowns:

What I said last week. One reason they made the lesser charge of manslaughter in there. This will give the jury an "out" not knowing that it will guarantee George 25 years in prison.
Gotta agree. What a mess. Still don't understand how they continue to get away with not allowing any current pictures of the kid. :???:

I've been thinking its gotta be rigged. No charges, thugs facebook page gets scrubbed, governor gets involved, appoints a special prosecutor, charges filed, FBI gets involved looking at the hate crime issue, doj helps organize the protests, judge fast tracks the case while the defense is saying all along they need more time. Now in the trial, the judge won't allow the defense to get their objections on the court record, there's not a stitch of proof.

Have been watching a little of the trial summary today . I would have fired that defense lawyer as there were so many things that should have been objected too and stricken from the record . Btw that judge is a real piece of work do you elect all of your judges or are they appointed ? If he is found guilty I am pretty sure he will have a great case for an appeal .

It will be interesting to see what this means by the jury asking for a better definition of manslaughter . :?

Judges are elected. This won't be forgotten
Omara has done a great job in my opinion defending z. My theory is the one juror who is 30, from Chicago, and has 8 kids ( yes 8) is the lone hold out.
I'm predicting a hung jury

Here we go
Most everyone called it
I hope as TB stated they realize what a manslaughter verdict means
http://news.yahoo.com/jurors-zimmerman- ... 06603.html

"May we please have clarification on the instructions regarding manslaughter," Judge Debra Nelson read from the jurors' note before a courtroom that had rapidly filled up with lawyers, reporters and members of the families of Martin and Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts