Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder":2z49q4fi said:
I can't believe what I am seeing on TV.
This trial can be called "The Lynching of Zimmerman".
I did not know a judge could take away a defendants right to have his attorney speak for him.
I did not know the state could change the charges at the last minute not giving the defense time to prepare.
Is this called "Justice" or is it called a "kangaroo court" at best?

It is the rule of the 12% must be kept happy at all cost.
We are not smart enough to make it backfire on them we should use the same tatic and flood the street's.

geez theyre digging for anything now.

have ya seen all the crap about the govt sending dhs down here to quell rioting? other than the link corey upped it aint hard to find..even videos on youtube

This trial and the circumstances around it should be peeving off every American citizen.

Caustic Burno":14mvdpou said:
hooknline":14mvdpou said:
This trial and the circumstances around it should be peeving off every American citizen.

If convicted every white Fla. citizen should march on the state capital demanding a pardon.

we would if we did have to be at work.

Listening to closing argument makes me want to puke. Never want to be apart of a jury ever again. No faith in the our judicial system.

ffamom":210d0q1i said:
Listening to closing argument makes me want to puke. Never want to be apart of a jury ever again. No faith in the our judicial system.

The Prosecutor is laying it on. Trying hard for the "wannabe cop" persona he wants to lay on Zimmerman. And I imagine he's under a lot of pressure from above. He's too shrill for my tastes, were I a juror, but who knows.

M5farm":27p4ui0j said:
Caustic Burno":27p4ui0j said:
hooknline":27p4ui0j said:

If convicted every white Fla. citizen should march on the state capital demanding a pardon.

All the white folk should call in sick that would get some attention and bring everything to a screeching halt.

Caustic Burno":3tsdcce7 said:
M5farm":3tsdcce7 said:
Caustic Burno":3tsdcce7 said:

All the white folk should call in sick that would get some attention and bring everything to a screeching halt.

My problem with marching is I will be labeled a racist. Then one day if any thing ever happens and I am in Zman's seat they will throw it back at me when they try to hang me.

Brute you have missed the train son you can still hear the whistle blowing.
You are white that automatically makes you a racist in this country in the eye's of the media and the Justice Dept.
Maybe I should have said the unjust Justice Dept.

If Zimmerman is white-hispanic, doesn't that make Pres. Obama white-black? Media has to label to stir emotion.

Doesn't take but a label of white to stir the media. Blacks can kill blacks all day long inchicagi and that doesn't make the news. But a white( Hispanic x Jewish) kill a black thug and it automatically investigated by the FBI as a hate crime

Just a gut feeling but i am beginning to think ole George my want to consider kissing his a$$ goodbye. I truly believe that the whole thing is rigged :frowns:

I've been on 12 and 6 person juries and it's a lot easier to reach a verdict with 6 jurors rather than 12. Whatever the verdict, if they even let it go to a verdict, it'll probably be declared a mistrial.

Hook all I can say is God Bless Texas cause we still elect our judge's.
I don't know about Fla. I have sat on several juries in my life and I have never seen a judge like the one Z drew.
Been on a murder, buglary, assualt and robbery, never have I seen a judge tell the jury they could accept lesser charge's if the were not included in the charge's filed against the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts