Zimmerman jury seated

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
3waycross":w8ie0t7v said:
tom4018":w8ie0t7v said:
Just heard on ABC news that Martin had marijuana in his system but the jury will not hear that. That does not seem fair, his actions could have been affected by that.

Yep it sure could. If it was alcahol then he would probably be more agressive and combative given the chance.

Weed....just the opposite.!
and wonder if jury will see what he really looked like, not those pictures of him at age 12.

Tracy Martin just opened a huuugggggeeeee door for the defense. Wait for crump to be called. He is the conductor of the states witnesses and therefore the states case. His deposition will now show this and he will have to choose between his career or throwing the martins under the bus.
Wait for it.......

hooknline":2u7hxhcs said:
Tracy Martin just opened a huuugggggeeeee door for the defense. Wait for crump to be called. He is the conductor of the states witnesses and therefore the states case. His deposition will now show this and he will have to choose between his career or throwing the martins under the bus.
Wait for it.......

Appears we' have passed the BS stage and are now into the "Truth Coming Out" !!!!

Man, for all days to miss tv. But the chickens are in the new coop and Houdini can't seem to get out. She found a way over the gate, which now looks like Fort Knox. 29 girls now have lots of shade, lots of roosts, and one big ole nesting box so they can't just use one! Tomorrow is inside day, so will get to see lots of tv as I am walking around working. Should be interesting.

I just listen to it on my phone while I'm working. My wife has standing instructions to not go into Sanford once the closing arguments wrap up

Today was another slam dunk for the defense. Forensic pathologist clearly said the evidence backs up zimmerman story and the witness account.
As for local riots, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

man theyre loading up..post a link to the snaford pd crys for the riots and the blk youth to ''not raise thier fists''

Wonder how not showing pictures of the kid at his recent age is being allowed by the judge still. Seems very prejudiced. IMO.

CKC1586":1dfnfekd said:
Wonder how not showing pictures of the kid at his recent age is being allowed by the judge still. Seems very prejudiced. IMO.
Seems to me the whole thing is prejudiced.
Catering to a prejudiced group is the only reason Zimmerman is on trial.
He is getting a raw deal.

The defense has rested and Zimmerman hasn't testified. The judge has, in my opinion, shown a lot of bias. Also it sema that there's some legal basis for appeal that she has caused. If he is convicted.
Right now the state is calling rebuttal witnesses and they're expected to he done early tomorrow. Expect closing arguments tomorrow and charging the jury Friday. Verdict by Monday I'd bet. Maybe earlier of they are charged early Friday. The jury is ready to go home and the state hasn't even begun to meet the burden of proof

That is about right. This just goes to what has been discussed in other threads. The cops and govt are not on the side of the average, working, American Citizen. They will hang you, literally, in the name of appealing to a special interest group for some votes.

Seems like the ex-police chief (Bill Lee) must be a good guy.
He would not violate his oath by arresting Zimmerman without good cause.
This was in spite of political pressure. He lost his job because he wouldn't give in to go along to get along.

Brute 23":xq48zf29 said:
That is about right. This just goes to what has been discussed in other threads. The cops and govt are not on the side of the average, working, American Citizen. They will hang you, literally, in the name of appealing to a special interest group for some votes.

Brute I have stated that many time's.
This also has nothing to do with Martin getting shot.

Hook I hope I am wrong but it look's like this judge had Z convicted before he walked in the court room.
You might want to look into seeing if the Justice Dept would help you organize some protest.

I can't believe what I am seeing on TV.
This trial can be called "The Lynching of Zimmerman".
I did not know a judge could take away a defendants right to have his attorney speak for him.
I did not know the state could change the charges at the last minute not giving the defense time to prepare.
Is this called "Justice" or is it called a "kangaroo court" at best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts