Your idea about France

Help Support CattleToday:

Never ask the question, unless you're prepared for the possible answers. That's real life. There are plenty of folks that are new here and get lit up right out of the gate. Hell I did. When it happens, one has to decide if they're going to stick around and show some backbone, or just roll on. Either way works.
Alan, perhaps you should evaluate your expectations of CT forum. That's not meant condescendingly either. It's a large Internet forum with thousands of people contributing. You personally can't police them all or control the behaviors. People are people...all over the world.

I hope she sticks around BUT if she got run off by just one thread (that doesn`t even have any thing to do with cattle) well she wasn`t going to be around long any ways

ropinranger":114qr2nd said:
ez14":114qr2nd said:
js1234":114qr2nd said:
Very much agree.
:nod:

Agree, but the fact he took them that far, heck, the fact hitler was able to talk the country into another world war not too far removed from the ww1 defeat is amazing! He must've been one heck of a motivator/manipulator!!
He was. World War 1 certainly sewed the seeds that yielded World War 2.

greybeard":1414flku said:
Never ask the question, unless you're prepared for the possible answers.
Long long ago, an old uncle advised me to follow that axiom.
When i was younger and would walk in on people talking id all ways ask what you talking about if they said you dont want to know i said yeah i do now i just say ok cause their probably right

Lyrics to the song
"Oh Well" by Fleetwood Mac

I can't help about the shape I'm In
I can't sing - I ain't pretty
and My legs are thin
But Don't Ask Me
What I Think of You
I Might Not Give The Answer
That You Want Me To

Now when I talk to God
You know He understands
He said stick by me and
I'll be your guiding hand
But Don't Ask Me
What I Think Of You
I might Not Give The Answer
That You Want Me To

This is the first i've looked at this thread, saw that there are many pages and we all know what that means..lol.....welp, doesnt surprise me.

I just want to say that a new neighbor is from France. Just got here 4 months ago. I've gotten to know him/them quite well. Amazing family and really good people.

All I can say is the French citizens are tougher than you think. We couldn't survive with what is happening over there.

In a way he is right, Americans would be losing their minds if it were droves of muslims wandering into their country and not just mexicans looking for jobs.

Supa Dexta":ptcc6vv3 said:
In a way he is right, Americans would be losing their minds if it were droves of muslims wandering into their country and not just mexicans looking for jobs.
America has a lot of guns that settles that problem :cowboy:

So france being the 11th country over all (out of 196) in number of firearms per capita, must just be lousy shots?

And americans would just start shooting muslims in the street, since you have more guns? fascinating.

Supa Dexta":3al1dx1z said:
So france being the 11th country over all (out of 196) in number of firearms per capita, must just be lousy shots?

And americans would just start shooting muslims in the street, since you have more guns? fascinating.
no but if they came and started beating and raping my sister or mom or some other innocent people or stirring up all the trouble they like to stir well then YES

You need to protect you and yours

Nesikep":b3dpdecm said:
You don't see it because the media has an agenda and will choose to ignore it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/46-e ... m-to-find/

I don't have a problem about dealing with actual terrorists, rapists, and etc harshly, but I'm finding the blanket statements about them are crude and wrong.

And thus lies the reason they will continue to infiltrate into the society to establish a foothold to strike from.
The only cure for the mad dog is to kill it.
No assimilation is desired or sought the philosophy has not changed in centuries.

Caustic Burno":1l4sngf6 said:
Nesikep":1l4sngf6 said:
You don't see it because the media has an agenda and will choose to ignore it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/46-e ... m-to-find/

I don't have a problem about dealing with actual terrorists, rapists, and etc harshly, but I'm finding the blanket statements about them are crude and wrong.

And thus lies the reason they will continue to infiltrate into the society to establish a foothold to strike from.
The only cure for the mad dog is to kill it.
No assimilation is desired or sought the philosophy has not changed in centuries.
their a very sly bunch you got to watch out for

Latest posts