Your idea about France

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":1w9az952 said:
You don't see it because the media has an agenda and will choose to ignore it.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/46-e ... m-to-find/

I don't have a problem about dealing with actual terrorists, rapists, and etc harshly, but I'm finding the blanket statements about them are crude and wrong.
Nesikep, the media always ignores the most minor of 'stories'. I read thru that "list of 46.." and tho I didn't add up all the participants, I doubt the total equaled 500 protesters. There was a news release not long ago, wherein an alleged high profile group of leaders had released a letter condemning ISIS. It was titled " "Open Letter to Al-Baghdadi". In a world of 2 billion followers, with at least one imam in each city with any kind of representation, all they could come up with was 150 signatories. From your link #10 says "In addition to organizations, At least 10 Muslim leaders of governments of largely Muslim countries have condemned the attacks."

At least 10--Wow, that's really really impressive--out of 2 billion, what % do you think that is? (hint: 1% would be 20 million, so 10 of 2 billion would be an extremely small percentage) And yet when they get their feathers ruffled, we've all seen downtown Cairo, Damascus, Kabul, Baghdad, and Tehran filled to capacity with hatred for the West and of course, 'Death to Israel' sign carriers.
When they can, on the spur of the moment like they did below protesting moderates, and instead, mount a protest against ISIS , it will be earthshaking and a game changer, but I don't expect to ever see it in my lifetime--or in my children's lifetimes.
Iran%20protest.jpg

"at least 10" again-- wow!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Greybeard, I think they are guilty of your signature quotes...

Nazi germany, WW2 Japan, and vietnam are all similar examples.. Strangely we don't have a problem with them anymore.

Why? I think it's because we cut the head of the serpent off.. screwing around chopping at it's tail is never going to get us anywhere.

Been out of touch for a week or so but Alan asked me for a quote and he would apologize so here goes. "My point is how the he!! is Anne responsible for the actions of France or the U.S.". This is your quote, Alan. Not Anne's or mine. Your's. My response to YOUR quote was "Anne can't do anything by herself but if 500,000 Annes got together to say something then people would listen". I'm really sorry this has gotten out of hand. Maybe I should have said "no balls" is what I think about the French people IN GENERAL, not an individual. Last post from me. Take your best shot Alan.

I wonder if you are still reading this thread? Don't blame you a bit if you aren't, a lot of people can be obnoxiously rude, espcially on line. The same jerks would probably jump to help you out in person but something about keyboards and monitors can bring out the donkey in even decent men.

I have a good friend who is German. One time when I went to visit her we went to the Alsace region, and my impression of France was in comparison with my impression of Germany (yes many German names in that area, but the people are pretty French to me) In Germany the tables and chairs (and many of the people too!) are stout and sturdy, the food hearty and large servings, the wine glasses filled to the top. In France the chairs are spindly, the food is rich and artistic - and small portions served on large plates. The wine is very good but the glasses are less full. :D The farmers markets are freaking AWESOME! OMG the cheese and sausage, so good. Good olives from the south as well. (I love olives).

The road signs are better, at least where I went compared to where I was in Germany and that was a surprise. Along the Rhine both countries are full of vineyard and old castles. Old Europe had nothing on the current need to in the US to place an identical strip mall/fast food grouping at every major highway intersection. LOL

I didn't get to meet any cattle raisers, unfortunately, but would love to know more about your operation. Don't let the guys get you down - it is men and politics and I know you probably have similar types there.

Bienvenue!

This picture was taken right outside of Normandy and Bayeaux France last summer by me. My wife and I visited and toured Paris and the areas around Normandy and we were completely amazed at the beauty and hospitality of the French people. In this photo, you can barely see s little boy riding on the buddy seat and it reminded me of my 3 year old little boy who loves to ride on the buddy seat.

One of the best things about traveling is the opportunity to meet different people from different places and finding common ground.

I somehow missed this thread until today. I can't really remember thinking anything about France or French people.
Well there is French toast, French fries, and my person favorite French kissing. And I am surprised that nobody mentioned the French and Indian War.

ol'243; We'd still be under British Rule if it wasn't for those French ships that trapped Cornwallis at Yorktown!
And oh yeah France, nice statue, Thanx

City Guy":3a930k8g said:
ol'243; We'd still be under British Rule if it wasn't for those French ships that trapped Cornwallis at Yorktown!
And oh yeah France, nice statue, Thanx
:clap: :clap: :nod:

My Grandmother was Corsican, but was educated in Paris (until the Germans invaded in 1914) and always referred to herself as French, so I have quite a few notions about France. Some very good, some not so much....

Some of my most fascinating memories of her are that although only about 4ft 10, she took no crap from anybody, and when so moved, could swear equally well in three languages...English, French, and Italian :lol2: :lol2:

This young lady was ran off of CT by a few American azzholes here on CT, I'm still a little pizzed about this thread. Her intent on out this thread was not a reply of "be glad you don't speak German". :mad: I would loved to she her pics and how they did things in her area. Okay a lot pizzed.

Alan":zd6nccv7 said:
This young lady was ran off of CT by a few American azzholes here on CT, I'm still a little pizzed about this thread. Her intent on out this thread was not a reply of "be glad you don't speak German". :mad: I would loved to she her pics and how they did things in her area. Okay a lot pizzed.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

True Grit Farms":2mnexbu7 said:
Alan":2mnexbu7 said:

It was not her fault.

HDRider":2q5ww3qf said:
True Grit Farms":2q5ww3qf said:
Alan":2q5ww3qf said:

It was not her fault.
none of it was directed at her it was just what people thought of the french which is what she asked for

I would like to see her stick around but if this ran her off she needs a thicker skin

True Grit Farms":2evmfwy2 said:
Alan":2evmfwy2 said:

Bull Shyt!! :mad: :mad: she came here hoping to join and she met azzholes like you!

ez14":28q5a5pv said:
HDRider":28q5a5pv said:
True Grit Farms":28q5a5pv said:
It was not her fault.
none of it was directed at her it was just what people thought of the french which is what she asked for

I would like to see her stick around but if this ran her off she needs a thicker skin

So tell me what a young girl from France had to do with something that happen 75 or 80 years ago? Where were you back in those days...... storming Normandy? Fighting in the pacific? Or waiting for mom and dad, grandma or grandpa to get old enough to even start thinking about sex? Thicker skin my azz! She had no more to do with WW2 the you did.

Sorry this thread really upset me at the time, still does. My apologies to any I offended.

Sometimes the truth hurts Alan, you can try and lie to yourself all you want. I wish she'd of stayed around also. But don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. And everyone expressed an opinion, did anyone lie?

True Grit Farms":3qsxekz8 said:
Sometimes the truth hurts Alan, you can try and lie to yourself all you want. I wish she'd of stayed around also. But don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. And everyone expressed an opinion, did anyone lie?

Okay, please just answer the same question I have asked many times..... What did a young girl who posted in 2016 have to do with WW2? I would really like to here anyone defend that! Enough with " the truth hurts bull shyt".. Wtf did she have to do with ww2?

Latest posts