X'ed Firestone off the do business with list

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":uydtxs7e said:
Yep, Show me your ID or go somewhere else. I have written on the back of all my card CHECK ID and if they don't ask for mine I will ream there AZZ out.

Do you have a signature on that as well? I worked retail several, well a decade now, years ago and if someone had that without a signature I was technically not supposed to sell them anything. I did b/c I figured them showing me their ID trumped a squiggle, but someone people follow every single rule.

I can see if you were a first time customer with this business, but you said you had purchased from them before, so they knew who you were because they said you paid in cash last time.

They knew a crook when they seen one. They wanted to know for sure where to,send the cops to pick you up.
I went to an auction lately and they said they had to take my picture because I was writing a check. They had known me for 40 years+ but still said it. I paid cash and,told the lady I wouldn't be at their auctions ever again.

kenny thomas":1lkrubdx said:
They knew a crook when they seen one. They wanted to know for sure where to,send the cops to pick you up.
I went to an auction lately and they said they had to take my picture because I was writing a check. They had known me for 40 years+ but still said it. I paid cash and,told the lady I wouldn't be at their auctions ever again.

:lol: they spotted me a while away.... Seriously that's out of control. If auctions start doing that I go too I won't go back either. The only auctions I go to are the ones I know them and they know me.

skyhightree1":p7a6rgve said:
kenny thomas":p7a6rgve said:

:lol: they spotted me a while away.... Seriously that's out of control. If auctions start doing that I go too I won't go back either. The only auctions I go to are the ones I know them and they know me.

Sky, what if it was a cheese auction?

Bestoutwest":3mqnnp2m said:
skyhightree1":3mqnnp2m said:
kenny thomas":3mqnnp2m said:

Why must you bring up my kryptonite ?????????????? I would strike poses like I was on the runway for some good cheese :oops:

kenny thomas":2lgvt297 said:

Another delicate flower blooms amoungst us.

M.Magis":1pj8x59s said:
Knowing the PIN means nothing. Thieves set up fake accounts every day where they can get a card in your name and set their own PIN. That's the reason for asking for ID.
They guy knew his face as well.....remembered he paid cash last time. MM fake ID's are readily available too. Ask 11 million illegal mexicans.Some look just like SS cards. :lol2: :lol2:

skyhightree1":2vnz6z3s said:
Bestoutwest":2vnz6z3s said:
skyhightree1":2vnz6z3s said:

Why must you bring up my kryptonite ?????????????? I would strike poses like I was on the runway for some good cheese :oops:

I'd be right there with you. I love me some good cheeses.

skyhightree1":2z0yzidm said:
Most probably wont agree with me as I see which is fine..
However, If I am putting in a debit card using my pin why do you need to see my license?
Most common identity theft is by a family member (access to both card and pin)
Clerk probably went home knowing he had saved your brother... father... son from theft by drug abusing scumbag
16 tires is a large and unusual purchase

Bestoutwest":sfq1euta said:
skyhightree1":sfq1euta said:
Bestoutwest":sfq1euta said:

:lol:

Son of Butch":sfq1euta said:
skyhightree1":sfq1euta said:
Most probably wont agree with me as I see which is fine..
However, If I am putting in a debit card using my pin why do you need to see my license?
Most common identity theft is by a family member (access to both card and pin)
Clerk probably went home knowing he had saved your brother... father... son from theft from drug abusing scum
16 tires is a large and unusual purchase

its under my business account.

Yup and your brother knows that too, tires are quick and easy to resell for drug money...
next time try not to scratch yourself so much while waiting. Clerk went home knowing he was an over achieving hero.
:)

skyhightree1":3w0nixbu said:
wacocowboy":3w0nixbu said:
Hey Sky I got some bad news they just passed a law saying you have to show your ID to buy cheese.

I have never had to show my ID for debit. Stick the stupid chip in fight it till it accepts the chip then enter pin.

Waco - Had it been cheese I would have flashed that sucker out faster than lightning.

I bet you would ride a horse for miles for a wheel of cheese.

Son of Butch":2fz2l3bx said:
Yup and your brother knows that too, tires are quick and easy to resell for drug money...
next time try not to scratch yourself so much while waiting. Clerk went home knowing he was an over achieving hero.

:lol: He doesn't know that he did me a favor in the long run so yea he is my hero now.

wbvs58":2fz2l3bx said:
Well Sky they knew you well enough to know you paid cash for them last time.

Ken

Yea silly stuff

wacocowboy":2fz2l3bx said:
skyhightree1":2fz2l3bx said:
wacocowboy":2fz2l3bx said:
Hey Sky I got some bad news they just passed a law saying you have to show your ID to buy cheese.

I have never had to show my ID for debit. Stick the stupid chip in fight it till it accepts the chip then enter pin.

Waco - Had it been cheese I would have flashed that sucker out faster than lightning.

Waco time out ok now you took it too far.. Cheese, riding and horses shall never be used in the same sentence.. I will forgive you this time. :shock:

skyhightree1":1majspv7 said:
Son of Butch":1majspv7 said:

:lol: He doesn't know that he did me a favor in the long run so yea he is my hero now.

wbvs58":1majspv7 said:
Well Sky they knew you well enough to know you paid cash for them last time.

Ken

Yea silly stuff

wacocowboy":1majspv7 said:
skyhightree1":1majspv7 said:

Waco time out ok now you took it too far.. Cheese, riding and horses shall never be used in the same sentence.. I will forgive you this time. :shock:

What ya going to do when one of the EMP strikes and wipes everything out? Will be nothing left but that good ole pony. At least you won't have to worry about showing ID to get 16 horse shoes.

TexasBred":drm2tla2 said:
M.Magis":drm2tla2 said:
Knowing the PIN means nothing. Thieves set up fake accounts every day where they can get a card in your name and set their own PIN. That's the reason for asking for ID.
They guy knew his face as well.....remembered he paid cash last time. MM fake ID's are readily available too. Ask 11 million illegal mexicans.Some look just like SS cards. :lol2: :lol2:
Sure, in this case it wasn't needed. But thats the reason for asking for ID. I assume the guy was just doing his job.

wacocowboy":1jrpw8uj said:
wacocowboy":1jrpw8uj said:

What ya going to do when one of the EMP strikes and wipes everything out? Will be nothing left but that good ole pony. At least you won't have to worry about showing ID to get 16 horse shoes.[/quote]

:lol2: :clap:

Bestoutwest":3mlx6o22 said:
skyhightree1":3mlx6o22 said:
Bestoutwest":3mlx6o22 said:

That's an oxymoron, good and cheese don;t belong in the same sentence.