X'ed Firestone off the do business with list

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":1568i0fy said:
Bestoutwest":1568i0fy said:
skyhightree1":1568i0fy said:
Why must you bring up my kryptonite ?????????????? I would strike poses like I was on the runway for some good cheese :oops:

I'd be right there with you. I love me some good cheeses.
That's an oxymoron, good and cheese don;t belong in the same sentence.

That's blasphemous!

True Grit Farms":1yw04wiv said:
I can see both sides of the coin on this. I was buying roofing materials from a friend's company and had to show my DL. :D
And toting large sums of cash around to make purchases with isn't ideal either.
Yeah but you hang out with some real Richards noggins.

As soon as they showed me there paid receipts for the tires I would have provided them with an ID. I would not want to be convicted of buying stolen tires! We all are aware that stolen goods are marketed every day and we should not encourage the practice. I am also glad that so many people have such good advice on how someone else should spend there own money.

I am with Sky on this one. The key here is that he was a returning customer. They knew who he was, they didn't need for him to prove it. The world gets stupider and stupider.

skyhightree1":2s6c4xya said:
wacocowboy":2s6c4xya said:
Hey Sky I got some bad news they just passed a law saying you have to show your ID to buy cheese.

I have never had to show my ID for debit. Stick the stupid chip in fight it till it accepts the chip then enter pin.

Waco - Had it been cheese I would have flashed that sucker out faster than lightning.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I use credit card for almost all purchases any more. Seldom do I get asked for an ID. I rarely even sign the back of my cards. I have been asked before to show one and it is usually at a chain store.

tom4018":1wyfea6h said:
I use credit card for almost all purchases any more. Seldom do I get asked for an ID. I rarely even sign the back of my cards. I have been asked before to show one and it is usually at a chain store.
Most places nowadays don't even want to touch your credit card. At most, sometimes I'm asked the last 4 didgets of the card. No one has wanted an I'd since the 80s.

We've been hit lately with close to $3,000 in fraudulent charges to one of my company debit cards.....Adventure gear clothing store in Holland. It's been a pain, and quite frankly, this time of year, I need the cash and every spare minute I can find.
I started getting texts a couple days ago, and knew immediately it was a scam, but I've managed to keep the guy hooked and actually have a name and address to go with the card number. The Calhoun, GA police department is supposed to be on the way to the man's house right now to let him know that his card has been hacked. I don't have too much confidence that they'll get it done, so if any of you know Lawson Walker, have him call me. The rub on this deal is that he text one of my post treaters, and he referred him to me to build him some fence. He gave me an address of a house for sale in town....friend of mine owns it, and another friend has it listed. Clearly a scam from the get go, but I'm sure that they are finding a sucker to bite here and there. If I were to run this card for $8,500 and wire $1,800 to his "electrician" like he's asked, when the fraud department caught up with it, I'd be on the hook for running a stolen card.
It may be inconvenient to show an ID, but it really is for everyone's protection. Now who wants to go to New Delhi with me and whop the phuck outa some basement dwelling keyboard jockeys?

Farm Fence Solutions":2tb171fp said:
We've been hit lately with close to $3,000 in fraudulent charges to one of my company debit cards.....Adventure gear clothing store in Holland. It's been a pain, and quite frankly, this time of year, I need the cash and every spare minute I can find.
I started getting texts a couple days ago, and knew immediately it was a scam, but I've managed to keep the guy hooked and actually have a name and address to go with the card number. The Calhoun, GA police department is supposed to be on the way to the man's house right now to let him know that his card has been hacked. I don't have too much confidence that they'll get it done, so if any of you know Lawson Walker, have him call me. The rub on this deal is that he text one of my post treaters, and he referred him to me to build him some fence. He gave me an address of a house for sale in town....friend of mine owns it, and another friend has it listed. Clearly a scam from the get go, but I'm sure that they are finding a sucker to bite here and there. If I were to run this card for $8,500 and wire $1,800 to his "electrician" like he's asked, when the fraud department caught up with it, I'd be on the hook for running a stolen card.
It may be inconvenient to show an ID, but it really is for everyone's protection. Now who wants to go to New Delhi with me and whop the phuck outa some basement dwelling keyboard jockeys?

:wave: ..new Delhi is in Louisiana right.?

Farm Fence Solutions":11ruquw5 said:

should be able to just call your card company and they'll hit you with a refund and send you new cards.

ddd75":2jrcf0ij said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2jrcf0ij said:

should be able to just call your card company and they'll hit you with a refund and send you new cards.

I concur. You SHOULD be able to do that, but it's not that simple. Luckily, mine was a debit card and I can walk in the bank and speak with someone about it. I spent five hours trying to report the fraud on this guys card last night and got absolutely nowhere.

Latest posts