Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

Me too....I'm gonna roll without it.
And not to sound arrogant, because we all need to approach this with humility. From the research I have done.....those who are the worst effected by this not only have severe comorbitities but severe deficiencies of certain vitamins and minerals.

So, what about people that have been tested positive????? Are they immune from there on???? What about those that have been tested positive for the antibodies.... showing they have had it????? Why get vaccinated then????

Good luck
Thank you. Mind you, it won't be available here until well into next year, maybe our autumn so by then we'll have a pretty fair idea how safe and well it works after all of you kind guinea pigs there and in the UK get to test it out for us.
Thank you
Ken

So, what about people that have been tested positive????? Are they immune from there on???? What about those that have been tested positive for the antibodies.... showing they have had it????? Why get vaccinated then????
Although we do not know a definitive answer for everyone, we do know that, at least in some folks, the antibodies wear off. I personally have a friend that has had covid twice. The local newspaper wrote an article about him.

Although we do not know a definitive answer for everyone, we do know that, at least in some folks, the antibodies wear off. I personally have a friend that has had covid twice. The local newspaper wrote an article about him.
That right there is a pretty good indication of exactly how well this vaccine is likely to work. Most any disease that has an effective vaccine for it also is of a type you can only catch it once. If you survive you are immune. Very likely this is not a vaccine but another "flu" shot.

There seems to be a general disbelief in the acuity and seriousness of Covid. So, the death rate is 1% (or whatever your low number of choice is today). Great. That only counts deaths. Not hospital beds occupied for weeks, or people symptomatic enough to make several trips to the ER for rescue.
In my area in Central Texas, we have 1 (one, uno, singular) ICU bed available between 2 hospitals. Our "mother ship" hospital to the south had to cancel all surgeries requiring overnight admission-including cancer surgeries. I work in oncology-we are seeing people present at higher stages of disease over the past 6 months, and I truly believe it is because biopsies and initial diagnostic work up was delayed with the early Covid closures, and actual infections which prevented them from getting care.
Moral of the story? Don't plan on quick care for strokes, MI, cancer, etc if your area is being hit hard with Covid. I'd love to see the collateral damage deaths during this time. Mask and vaccines are two ways to get a handle. Yes we all die. Some folks have gotten used to a longer life span and the opportunity to stick around.

Maybe take it to protect others?
As mentioned several times , if I wanted a vaccine shot it wouldn't be available to me till sometime next year.
So that would be after every one that feels they need one ...."most vulnerable" would have gotten it.
So if all the most vulnerable are already vaccinated why do i need to get one to protect them?
It's almost as if yourself and a few others on this forum cannot believe its possible to have a healthy immune system.......and also it implies that every one walking around, first without the mask, then without the vaccine, are just some kind of super spreaders
I will not be guilted into taking some vaccine just to "protect others" I'm not walking around making anybody sick......but to the contrary I tell everyone who wants to listen how to build and strengthen their immune system
so if they do catch something they most likely won't die from it.

That right there is a pretty good indication of exactly how well this vaccine is likely to work. Most any disease that has an effective vaccine for it also is of a type you can only catch it once. If you survive you are immune. Very likely this is not a vaccine but another "flu" shot.
Flu shots are vaccines. Flu has different prevalent strains each year, thus the need to try to predict which strain is going to be most prominent year to year. It is still a vaccine.

Flu shots are vaccines. Flu has different prevalent strains each year, thus the need to try to predict which strain is going to be most prominent year to year. It is still a vaccine.
Yup, the Covid 19 shot IS a vaccine designed for a particular strain/mutation of corona virus... and remember, the common cold is also a corona virus, so is SARS, and MARS. The protection that it generates most likely will "wear off", just as it does if you "catch the flu", or if you "catch the common cold". No one knows how long the antibodies generated by the immune system response to it will last, just as we don't know how long the antibodies present in a previously infected Covid patient will last and be effective. It will be difficult to predict what "strains/mutations" of corona virus might show up from one year to the next. They've said that they've seen something like 23 variants of Covid 19 already. Viruses in particular can mutate very quickly. It's important to remember that this is the NORMAL way that biology works... it DOES mutate, and we ARE exposed to billions of variants of viruses and germs and diseases all the time... this is ALWAYS an ONGOING process.

Regardless of how you become exposed to these POTENTIAL "threats" to your system though, your immune system is challenged by the introduced "bug", and ramps up with antibodies against it. That's how God designed our immune system to function. However, once the wave of exposure wains, the immune system becomes more concerned about THE NEXT threat it encounters, and moves on to fight that next "invader", etc. Some illnesses you may have immunity to for life, some for a good number of years, some for only months. Doesn't matter if the exposure came by way of vaccine or actual disease.

The point is, this virus IS currently all around us all in our environment. Until it leaves our environment, we're all going to be exposed, and we'll all (generally) be building antibodies against it, regardless of the way we are exposed. What's different with a vaccine is, it's a CONTROLLED exposure, potentially with a "killed virus" (but sometimes with a live virus too).... the exposure is intended to be more minor.... so your immune system won't be overwhelmed before it is ready, and it then may have more time and ability to build antibodies BEFORE you're exposed to a "heavy, overwhelming dose" of the virus/disease (making you "sick")... so you're immune system has seen it before, and is prepared, and then can "fight it off", potentially without you even experiencing any "symptoms"... you've "exercised" your immune system to make it stronger. It's not the vaccine itself that "gives you" the antibodies.... that's the work of your immune system IN RESPONSE to the vaccine that they gave you. And THAT'S what BANJO was referring to above when he said, "I will not be guilted into taking some vaccine just to "protect others" I'm not walking around making anybody sick......but to the contrary I tell everyone who wants to listen how to build and strengthen their immune system so if they do catch something they most likely won't die from it." If you tried to live in a "sterile" environment, and then you suddenly were exposed to something, you're immune system would have a very difficult time fighting it off, because it's not used to having to "fight" for you. Regular exposure to a broad diversity of "threats" is an important part of strengthening your immune system, and keeping you from becoming "sick".

Properly tested vaccines can be safe, can be an important part of this "strengthening" of the immune system as well, can be very effective against the specific strain of "bug" that they were developed for, and MAY even give you some immune system response against "related" or "similar" strains (like future mutations of a similar type)... that'll depend on how similar they are. These new Covid vaccines haven't been tested for much of anything for safety.... pretty much only tested to see if they will build an immune response to Covid.

Last edited:
The Pfizer vaccine (for one) definitely has not been tested - Pfizer is NOT allowing pregnant women to take it because they have not tested on pregnant women (and I believe that includes women nursing). What else have they NOT tested it on?? Lots I would guess.
CB - yes, my nephew keeps saying he doesn't have to worry - he usually handles the pour-on Ivermec product. Even tho you start with gloves, they always seem to get taken off - and I generally end up touching the animal here or there with the product wet on them. Maybe that's why very few active cattle people are getting it!! LOL

Lots of speculation out there - Blood type - MMR measles. mumps & rubella vaccine titre. Pick one. I can't do anything about my blood type, but if I was to visit a doctors office, I think I would ask to be re-vaccinated for MMR.

Bear in mind COVID 19 is just one of many strains of Corona virus. Same thing is highly likely to happen here as with flu and it mutates all the time same as flu. Take the vaccine if you like, if there are no serious side effects it probably won't hurt anything. Chances are it is not going to help anything particularly for any length of time either. This is another type of SARS and when this one has run its course there will be another. Not discounting the effects or seriousness of the virus merely pointing out the sky is falling shut it all down is not a viable approach. You pack people, animals or plants closer together nature's going to thin them to a sustainable level. It has been this way since the beginning of time and will continue this way long after we have all been thinned as well.

Bear in mind COVID 19 is just one of many strains of Corona virus. Same thing is highly likely to happen here as with flu and it mutates all the time same as flu. Take the vaccine if you like, if there are no serious side effects it probably won't hurt anything. Chances are it is not going to help anything particularly for any length of time either. This is another type of SARS and when this one has run its course there will be another. Not discounting the effects or seriousness of the virus merely pointing out the sky is falling shut it all down is not a viable approach. You pack people, animals or plants closer together nature's going to thin them to a sustainable level. It has been this way since the beginning of time and will continue this way long after we have all been thinned as well.
If you notice the narrative is already changing on the vaccine. It went from being a silver bullet to them preparing people for the ineffectiveness.

As to the JHU article, I have no doubt that it could be cherry-picked and misused, and they never suggested that COVID-19 infection was not potentially deadly... but it also revealed troubling issues with the way the 'numbers' have been reported by the legacy media.
Yes, we're approaching 300,000 USA deaths reputed to be 'COVID-related', but how many of those, in each age bracket, or comorbity demographic, would have died in a normal year, even if COVID-19 was not in the picture? IDK... just food for thought.

Don't recall where and when I've posted links to the next article... but, if you're over 40, whether you intend to get the COVID-19 vaccine or not, you might consider getting an MMR II booster. Looks like it may have a significant effect in diminishing severity of COVID disease if you become infected... and may explain, to some degree, why most children (especially up to age 14) and young adults seem to be asymptomatic or have very mild clinical signs.

Latest posts