Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

The Pfizer vaccine (for one) definitely has not been tested - Pfizer is NOT allowing pregnant women to take it because they have not tested on pregnant women (and I believe that includes women nursing). What else have they NOT tested it on?? Lots I would guess.
CB - yes, my nephew keeps saying he doesn't have to worry - he usually handles the pour-on Ivermec product. Even tho you start with gloves, they always seem to get taken off - and I generally end up touching the animal here or there with the product wet on them. Maybe that's why very few active cattle people are getting it!! LOL
Because for 99.9% of clinical trials, pregnant or nursing women and children under 12 are excluded-due to safety considerations-until sufficient numbers given to other demographics to deem the risk/benefit to approve for pregnancy status.

As to the JHU article, I have no doubt that it could be cherry-picked and misused, and they never suggested that COVID-19 infection was not potentially deadly... but it also revealed troubling issues with the way the 'numbers' have been reported by the legacy media.
Yes, we're approaching 300,000 USA deaths reputed to be 'COVID-related', but how many of those, in each age bracket, or comorbity demographic, would have died in a normal year, even if COVID-19 was not in the picture? IDK... just food for thought.

Don't recall where and when I've posted links to the next article... but, if you're over 40, whether you intend to get the COVID-19 vaccine or not, you might consider getting an MMR II booster. Looks like it may have a significant effect in diminishing severity of COVID disease if you become infected... and may explain, to some degree, why most children (especially up to age 14) and young adults seem to be asymptomatic or have very mild clinical signs.

Exercising the immune system response... and potentially "cross referencing" similarities by it to a previous "intruder", therefore, it is more able to mount a response to this new "intruder" as well.......

Good news for people that want the shot....

MSNBC just put out that the vax is needed in 2 parts.....
Wait for it......
EVERY 6 MONTHS!

He also stated that just because you have had your shots he mandates to also wear your mask and he still wants everyone to stay home until at least June.

The answer finally came to me a while back.......someone needs to invent a two-way mask. Apparently these masks they everybody wears only works one way, hence the phrase..." My mask protects me from you, and your mask protects you from me" i think i got that right. or maybe its the other way around idk. So, if somebody could just invent a mask that works in both directions, then anybody who wanted to wear a two-way mask would be protected regardless if anybody else has one or not....problem solved.
Now somebody can take that idea and become a multi-millionaire!!! ;)

As mentioned several times , if I wanted a vaccine shot it wouldn't be available to me till sometime next year.
So that would be after every one that feels they need one ...."most vulnerable" would have gotten it.
So if all the most vulnerable are already vaccinated why do i need to get one to protect them?
It's almost as if yourself and a few others on this forum cannot believe its possible to have a healthy immune system.......and also it implies that every one walking around, first without the mask, then without the vaccine, are just some kind of super spreaders
I will not be guilted into taking some vaccine just to "protect others" I'm not walking around making anybody sick......but to the contrary I tell everyone who wants to listen how to build and strengthen their immune system
so if they do catch something they most likely won't die from it.
Of course you can have a very powerful immune system. The issue is passing COVID around.

I'll be in line when it gets here to Tennessee. I can still remember kids getting polio.....and I understand the pathway this vaccine has taken in it's quick arrival.......the research teams were already on the trail from other avenues.
Right on. Good Science is to be believed.

So, what about people that have been tested positive????? Are they immune from there on???? What about those that have been tested positive for the antibodies.... showing they have had it????? Why get vaccinated then????
Because they may continue to pass it around even after getting COVID. Maybe taking the vaccine will stop the transferring of COVID?

There seems to be a general disbelief in the acuity and seriousness of Covid. So, the death rate is 1% (or whatever your low number of choice is today). Great. That only counts deaths. Not hospital beds occupied for weeks, or people symptomatic enough to make several trips to the ER for rescue.
In my area in Central Texas, we have 1 (one, uno, singular) ICU bed available between 2 hospitals. Our "mother ship" hospital to the south had to cancel all surgeries requiring overnight admission-including cancer surgeries. I work in oncology-we are seeing people present at higher stages of disease over the past 6 months, and I truly believe it is because biopsies and initial diagnostic work up was delayed with the early Covid closures, and actual infections which prevented them from getting care.
Moral of the story? Don't plan on quick care for strokes, MI, cancer, etc if your area is being hit hard with Covid. I'd love to see the collateral damage deaths during this time. Mask and vaccines are two ways to get a handle. Yes we all die. Some folks have gotten used to a longer life span and the opportunity to stick around.
I have a concern about the type of vaccine it is- it's an mRNA vaccine which is different than say your flu vaccine. Evidently there have few to none of this type vaccine administered. To people anyway. Check the CDC. I'll wait. A long time. Not comfortable with unknown long term effects.

I have a concern about the type of vaccine it is- it's an mRNA vaccine which is different than say your flu vaccine. Evidently there have few to none of this type vaccine administered. To people anyway. Check the CDC. I'll wait. A long time. Not comfortable with unknown long term effects.
Best thing is that it isn't mandatory-for those of us who are at high risk for exposure, who go to work every day, I'm grateful there is something more than depending on others to do their part.

Yes, we're approaching 300,000 USA deaths reputed to be 'COVID-related', but how many of those, in each age bracket, or comorbity demographic, would have died in a normal year, even if COVID-19 was not in the picture? IDK... just food for thought.
It's early and the data is still coming in, but the death numbers are higher overall than they would be in a normal year, even among younger people. Not proof, but highly suggestive that Covid isn't just picking off people who were already on their way out.

Of course you can have a very powerful immune system. The issue is passing COVID around.
There you go again......assuming that all the healthy unvaccinated people out there are just spreading around C 19....that is just buying into the propaganda machine. i've never had the flu shot, does that mean I'm going around spreading the flu?

Best thing is that it isn't mandatory-for those of us who are at high risk for exposure, who go to work every day, I'm grateful there is something more than depending on others to do their part.
I also work each day, am considered "essential" as so many are. I mask, wash my hands, follow the prescribed protocols. But I strongly feel like those who choose no vaccine should not be vilified. I am glad it is becoming available for those who wish to receive it. And also am glad that it isn't mandatory.

There you go again......assuming that all the healthy unvaccinated people out there are just spreading around C 19....that is just buying into the propaganda machine. i've never had the flu shot, does that mean I'm going around spreading the flu?
Quite possibly. Lots of people who feel healthy have turned out to be infected and contagious, especially with Covid 19.

Okay. You don't believe people carry and pass on the virus with out showing symptoms. Believe what you want to believe. Don't believe science - I get it!

It is not known but thought that even after you are vaccinated you can be a carrier of the virus. You may be immune or have low grade disease but still shed it. That is from the health dept. interview tonight.

I also work each day, am considered "essential" as so many are. I mask, wash my hands, follow the prescribed protocols. But I strongly feel like those who choose no vaccine should not be vilified. I am glad it is becoming available for those who wish to receive it. And also am glad that it isn't mandatory.
As those who choose the vaccine shouldn't be called "sheeple". The biggest issue I have is the spreading of false information (ie, microchips, DNA rearrangement) and fear mongering. If someone chooses to "take their chances" and not mask, not vaccinate, not isolate from others, I find sympathy to be a hard pill if/when they do get sick. I don't know how the ICU staffs do it, facing the non-believers every day after fighting for the lives and functionality of those affected.

Latest posts