Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

The same person says that the vaccine is a ploy by the Bill and Melinda. Gates Foundation to steal our biometric data so that they can control our movements and that it will also grow antennae in our bodies so that we can all be tracked by 5G. That Christiane Northrup?
I got the flu shot in October. I feel a little knot on my shoulder. Thinking that might be the antenna. I have also been hearing ringing in my ears.

The same person says that the vaccine is a ploy by the Bill and Melinda. Gates Foundation to steal our biometric data so that they can control our movemets and that it will also grow antennae in our bodies so that we can all be tracked by 5G. That Christiane Northrup?
Mmm Bill Gates conspiracy ! Hard to believe other people believe these things.

When HIV starts floating around on the air and infecting people who are just unfortunate enough to be in the same room as the infected, I'll be more concerned.
Naw you just ain't scared of it cause the news hasnt told you to be. 😂

Any one remember the old days when peoples medical issues were their business... and their problem. We use to have laws protecting your business too.

I think we should sell squares on what the next "save your neighbor" pitch will be.

Naw you just ain't scared of it cause the news hasnt told you to be. 😂

Any one remember the old days when peoples medical issues were their business... and their problem. We use to have laws protecting your business too.

I think we should sell squares on what the next "save your neighbor" pitch will be.
America has transformed from a fearless nation to a fearful one. Everyone has become a victim that needs government intervention in our life.

I wonder if those who are arguing that folks should NOT take the vaccine so we can build up herd immunity....are going to stop vaccinating their cattle so they can build up "herd immunity."

It's also perplexing that folks that have protested for years that their kids should be allowed into public schools without vaccines .... are some of the ones now arguing that the government should mandate COVID vaccines.

It amazes me the level of hypocrisy that now surrounds this country. Everyone now has an internet PhD in Immunology and EVERYONE knows exactly how the vaccines work and will affect the public.

Just remember, arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics .... no matter who wins, both are retarded.

America has transformed from a fearless nation to a fearful one. Everyone has become a victim that needs government intervention in our life.

Agreed. If everyone would turn off social media, not act like they understand everything, and keep their mouths shut, the world would be a better place. Do what you think is best for your family and move on. I wish it was that way. It's not. An entire nation full of entitled asshats with oral diarrhea is about all I see anymore.

I wonder if those who are arguing that folks should NOT take the vaccine so we can build up herd immunity....are going to stop vaccinating their cattle so they can build up "herd immunity."

It's also perplexing that folks that have protested for years that their kids should be allowed into public schools without vaccines .... are some of the ones now arguing that the government should mandate COVID vaccines.

It amazes me the level of hypocrisy that now surrounds this country. Everyone now has an internet PhD in Immunology and EVERYONE knows exactly how the vaccines work and will affect the public.

Just remember, arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics .... no matter who wins, both are retarded.
Are people on here arguing people should not get it?

I'm not getting it but think every one needs to decide on their own if it's for them. It's a personal choice. I'm pro choice... you know... like them dems say... your body... your choice... oh wait... does that apply to covid?

To answer you second question... no, we do no vaccinate or give other drugs unless we know there is a problem. I try to keep myself and my animals healthy with as few drugs as possible.

... and to follow your analogy. Cattle who are not raised on vaccines and drugs... dont require vaccines and drugs very often. Look at this board... the people who are always giving drugs to their cattle... always have cattle that need drugs.

The best of luck and health to all who decide to take the vaccine. Each should make up their own mind.
And to all those who deicide not to as well. Let's not give up our freedom in fear.... Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Understand that I am not taking the vaccine. I also am not going to let the fear of this virus send me into the cellar and hide until some gov't entity says it is safe to come out.... and that I have to have their vaccine to be safe..... from that particular strain.. but of course the next mutation that comes along might cause a shutdown.... I will work on keeping my immune system as healthy and strong as I can.

Okay. You don't believe people carry and pass on the virus with out showing symptoms. Believe what you want to believe. Don't believe science - I get it!
i believe in true science....just because some media darling gets on TV and says this or that don't necessarily make it science. like the definition above says....watching, measuring, and doing experiments is true science. me, you or anybody can be a scientist. What i observe to be true can be called science.....not just what somebody tells me to believe.
Did you know that if you point a held held thermometer gun at something in the light of the moon it will be cooler than in the shade of the moon? But "science" says that the moon reflects the light off the Sun...if the moon is reflecting the sun wouldn't it be warmer in the moonlight instead of cooler? BTW i didn't learn this on my own but have tried it and proved it to be true...i.e. my scientific experiment.
So to my point about me not making anybody sick, nobody I've been around has gotten sick within the required incubation time. So for me the science says NO. Can it be possible somebody healthy with no symptoms infect another person,? Maybe, but I'm not.

The best of luck and health to all who decide to take the vaccine. Each should make up their own mind.
I agree with Jan. If you are worried about potential future unknown side effects you should not take it. But, that decision should be based on real evidence and science, not crackpot rumors about tracking and some such. No one should ever be forced to take a vaccine.

i believe in true science....just because some media darling gets on TV and says this or that don't necessarily make it science. like the definition above says....watching, measuring, and doing experiments is true science. me, you or anybody can be a scientist. What i observe to be true can be called science.....not just what somebody tells me to believe.
Did you know that if you point a held held thermometer gun at something in the light of the moon it will be cooler than in the shade of the moon? But "science" says that the moon reflects the light off the Sun...if the moon is reflecting the sun wouldn't it be warmer in the moonlight instead of cooler? BTW i didn't learn this on my own but have tried it and proved it to be true...i.e. my scientific experiment.
So to my point about me not making anybody sick, nobody I've been around has gotten sick within the required incubation time. So for me the science says NO. Can it be possible somebody healthy with no symptoms infect another person,? Maybe, but I'm not.
I have been driving drunk my whole life and never killed anyone, so science says I can drive drunk all the time and it will be safe?

When SSTTERRY said he had been driving drunk his whole life it may well be the most honest statement he ever made on Cattle Today.
While I am tempted to laud him for his honesty concerning his driving habits I am concerned he may be writing with a dull pencil when
addressing other topics.

When SSTTERRY said he had been driving drunk his whole life it may well be the most honest statement he ever made on Cattle Today.
While I am tempted to laud him for his honesty concerning his driving habits I am concerned he may be writing with a dull pencil when
addressing other topics.
If he ever gets nominated for the supreme Court...we got some leverage..

Latest posts