Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with Jan. If you are worried about potential future unknown side effects you should not take it. But, that decision should be based on real evidence and science, not crackpot rumors about tracking and some such. No one should ever be forced to take a vaccine.
Well it looks like if your white back of the line for the shot.

We are FREE Americans....

Honestly I rarely leave my farm, I don't Fly, I don't go out to the city for a night on the town, I haven't even ordered out in ..? Couldn't tell you how long. Being an American I am free to make my choices for my future. You can't tell me what to do, you are not my mother, she had passed years ago. If she was here she would also be safe on my farm. If you want the vax, go get it and stop telling every one else to do it. If you dont, it's your choice as a free American not to. Its none of anyone elses business either way.
I would rather die alone standing on my own two feet defending my family and property than on my knees for someone else's ideas, or in line for whatever the gov says is good for you.

Cigarettes, cocaine and heroin were also thought to be not only great, but cures for common ailments .... until they weren't.

Just a thought........

I would include that Brazil has made the vax mandatory!
That is not a free country.

I have been driving drunk my whole life and never killed anyone, so science says I can drive drunk all the time and it will be safe?
Your getting confused.......driving drunk is a behavioral pattern. Also, its like putting one bullet in a revolver, spinning the barrel. putting it to your head and pulling the trigger, it may take several times, but sooner or later you will shoot yourself. Conversely, if you take that one bullet out and spin an empty barrel....you can pull the trigger from now on and nothing will happen.
So likewise....someone who is not sick cannot make someone else sick just by being in close proximity

There are states that are decriminalizing felonies pertaining to drugs, down to misdemeanors..... and more and more allowing the use of marijuana and drugs..... yet how many years have we been hearing that narcotics are habit forming, and dangerous
So we can take all the drugs we want, and not get charged with criminal charges; we can loot and ransack companies because we are mad or feel like some long ago ancestors were slighted or enslaved even when those companies we are destroying are owned and operated by the descendants of those very wronged people; we can attack people on the street because they annoy us or we think they are part of the "establishment"..... but we have to do what the gov't says because they know what is best for our own good???
The world is coming apart.

There are states that are decriminalizing felonies pertaining to drugs, down to misdemeanors..... and more and more allowing the use of marijuana and drugs..... yet how many years have we been hearing that narcotics are habit forming, and dangerous
So we can take all the drugs we want, and not get charged with criminal charges; we can loot and ransack companies because we are mad or feel like some long ago ancestors were slighted or enslaved even when those companies we are destroying are owned and operated by the descendants of those very wronged people; we can attack people on the street because they annoy us or we think they are part of the "establishment"..... but we have to do what the gov't says because they know what is best for our own good???
The world is coming apart.
We think alike, may be the latitude..... lol. My sister lives in Oregon and she said the just made all drugs legal.

It is sad. We have 11 pages talking about a vaccine for an illness that kills 1% of those that get it - and "most" of that 1% is so ill they are close to death already. Just think about that.
We are in flu season. Funny no one is dieing of the common flu - maybe people are dieing of the flu but are called Covid deaths - I'm being silly - this is pretty obvious.
I don't think anyone on here that has declared they won't be getting the shot has told anyone else they shouldn't get the shot. Everyone's choice - we are still in America.

I can say that I have never know anyone personally who as died from the flu. In the past two weeks two men I knew that where in there mid 60s has passed away. Both was active men but a little over weight with no major health issues.

I can say that I have never know anyone personally who as died from the flu. In the past two weeks two men I knew that where in there mid 60s has passed away. Both was active men but a little over weight with no major health issues.
So far I have known 3 that have passed from it. There is another in Intensive Care that is not expected to make it. My whole church has it (I have not been to in-person services since March because my wife is immuno-compromised).

Receiving the Vaccine is your option and it should be each individual's decision. However, wearing a mask in a public place should be mandatory. Don't be afraid, it won't kill you and it may save some lives.

PS...Don't start giving me that "liberty" stuff. The gov't has every right to order it if they so choose and it does not infringe on any protected rights. That was decided over a century ago by the Supreme Court. If you don't want to mask-up, fine, but you should not be allowed to be in proximity of other people without one.

So far I have known 3 that have passed from it. There is another in Intensive Care that is not expected to make it. My whole church has it (I have not been to in-person services since March because my wife is immuno-compromised).

Receiving the Vaccine is your option and it should be each individual's decision. However, wearing a mask in a public place should be mandatory. Don't be afraid, it won't kill you and it may save some lives.

PS...Don't start giving me that "liberty" stuff. The gov't has every right to order it if they so choose and it does not infringe on any protected rights. That was decided over a century ago by the Supreme Court. If you don't want to mask-up, fine, but you should not be allowed to be in proximity of other people without one.
That's the reason you need to stay where you are and the heck out of Texas.
Mask mandates mean nothing here.

Well I lost a sister to it in 2018.
I lost my grandfather and aunt to it as well.

200 million people over age 18 in the usa.
200,000 vaccinated in the first week.
If vaccinations increase to 1 million a week it will take 1 year to vaccinate 25%
of the herd.

60 minutes just reported 250,000 vaccinations per week and the goal is
25 million Americans getting 2 shots each by the end of 2021.

If CDC wants 50 million to be vaccinated [25%] the terror will have to keep going
2 more years, all the way through 2022.

Last edited:
And that is up to the Texas Legislature and Governor depending on how bad it is there.
😂 People are doing what they want to do here. Has nothing to do with laws.

We had a place try to force masks. It was empty. That lasted 2 weeks before they dropped it. Mayor tried it also. Judge and Sheriff shot holes in it.

My favorite is when they say it's our job to tell you masks are required in here. You smile and say... thank you... and go on in.

All these laws mean nothing if no one is willing to enforce it.

😂 People are doing what they want to do here. Has nothing to do with laws.

We had a place try to force masks. It was empty. That lasted 2 weeks before they dropped it. Mayor tried it also. Judge and Sheriff shot holes in it.

My favorite is when they say it's our job to tell you masks are required in here. You smile and say... thank you... and go on in.

All these laws mean nothing if no one is willing to enforce it.
My favorite here is a sign on a door that said " Masks are required inside our store, if we see you aren't wearing a mask we will assume you have a medical condition and can't wear one"

Latest posts