Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Help Support CattleToday:

If you ever have to research nursing homes for a family member you will find most of them are crap, especially govt ran ones. I would be willing to bet a lot of the mortality rate comes from sub par care and precautionary measures.
Been through that already, any of them even the better ones are all sub par. I can't imagine how awful the scenarios are now with the pandemic restrictions on visitations. I currently have a 90+ year old aunt and uncle in a long term memory care facility. Before this pandemic they had hired sitters to stay with them, their daughter in law said that she hasn't been able to get in to see them since March

Before this pandemic they had hired sitters to stay with them, their daughter in law said that she hasn't been able to get in to see them since March
Heart breaking. Tip of the iceberg with the shut down everything at all costs mentality.

Johns Hopkins posted the linked analysis below, but then pulled it off their website. They said it was being misused... guess it didn't fit the narrative...

Did any of you READ Lucky_P's post????? This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Oh, BTW, we don't have to worry about the elderly in nursing homes here in NY - our illustrious Govornor took care of them. He put all ambulatory Covid patients INTO our nursing homes - yup - killed off a huge number of our elderly residents. Lowered NY's bill for SS and Medicare/Medicaid.

Maybe taking a look at this will help to shed some light on the subject: Sausage Making at FDA: How Human Cancer Cells Got into Vaccines - LewRockwell
Lucky_P said:
Johns Hopkins posted the linked analysis below, but then pulled it off their website. They said it was being misused... guess it didn't fit the narrative...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tnb1a8TXHj_jJCM2BDfGSriUgdn-2gec/view

Take the time to look at these... maybe we ought to be thinking farther than the narrative that's being force fed to us via the news media. Burying our head in the sand refusing to objectively examine perspectives other than ours certainly will leave you operating with only half a deck. Pretty hard to win that way, especially if the half you're left operating with has been stacked by someone with an agenda.

It was being misused, and many of the statements in it were flat-out false. The only "narrative" that article didn't fit is the truth.

Want more reasons to be concerned?

Hmm... could there be some kind of OTHER agenda behind this "mass vaccination program"? Oh my goodness, how could that ever be the case? Where do you come up with this stuff?????

"Mass Sterilization": Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine? - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Not in any way saying "mass sterilization" would be the goal.... only saying that things aren't always what they might seem, and a healthy degree of skepticism is often wise. Clearly, there's alot of money changing hands going to those companies that have vaccines at the ready right now. Follow the money.

Want more reasons to be concerned?

Hmm... could there be some kind of OTHER agenda behind this "mass vaccination program"? Oh my goodness, how could that ever be the case? Where do you come up with this stuff?????

"Mass Sterilization": Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine? - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Not in any way saying "mass sterilization" would be the goal.... only saying that things aren't always what they might seem, and a healthy degree of skepticism is often wise. Clearly, there's alot of money changing hands going to those companies that have vaccines at the ready right now. Follow the money.
Happened in India as well.

It was being misused, and many of the statements in it were flat-out false. The only "narrative" that article didn't fit is the truth.

That retraction is a bunch of guarded wording. John Hopkins got pressure to deny it's legitimacy and they came up with this double talk.
"
Briand presented data of total U.S. deaths in comparison to COVID-19-related deaths as a proportion percentage, which trivializes the repercussions of the pandemic. This evidence does not disprove the severity of COVID-19; an increase in excess deaths is not represented in these proportionalities because they are offered as percentages, not raw numbers.

Briand also claimed in her analysis that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may be incorrectly categorized as COVID-19-related deaths. However, COVID-19
disproportionately affects those with preexisting conditions, so those with those underlying conditions are statistically more likely to be severely affected and die from the virus."

That retraction is a bunch of guarded wording. John Hopkins got pressure to deny it's legitimacy and they came up with this double talk.
"
Briand presented data of total U.S. deaths in comparison to COVID-19-related deaths as a proportion percentage, which trivializes the repercussions of the pandemic. This evidence does not disprove the severity of COVID-19; an increase in excess deaths is not represented in these proportionalities because they are offered as percentages, not raw numbers.

Briand also claimed in her analysis that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may be incorrectly categorized as COVID-19-related deaths. However, COVID-19
disproportionately affects those with preexisting conditions, so those with those underlying conditions are statistically more likely to be severely affected and die from the virus."
The retraction ought to be read in its entirety, rather than the snippets you picked out. It's not double talk. Misleading and incorrect information gets retracted from news outlets all the time. That's not evidence of a grand conspiracy.

The retraction ought to be read in its entirety, rather than the snippets you picked out. It's not double talk. Misleading and incorrect information gets retracted from news outlets all the time. That's not evidence of a grand conspiracy.
I don't think that Jeanne - Simme Valley encouraged anyone to read only snippets... the article and the retraction links are listed above for anyone who wants to look them up. And I don't think the comment was necessarily intended to be indicative of a "grand conspiracy"... only suggesting that the "cases reported and death by numbers", as reported by the "pandemic propagandizers" (I'm intending to use that VERY loosely, only to indicate a "bias".... a leaning), may be being misleading by how they are being interpreted.... and it would appear, "causes of death" are being intentionally reassigned, WITHOUT any comparison to or recognition of the "overall death rate" remaining relatively constant. The report indicates that deaths from other well established "steady line causes", like heart disease, have suddenly, uncharacteristically, and unexpectedly dropped off, commensurate with the sudden rise in deaths attributed to Covid 19. When "characterized" the way they have been in the media, and widely reported as such, WITHOUT the reporting of this additional information, the reporting itself then causes unjustified fear and panic within the population at large.

NOBODY in the general news media has even attempted to give this more "balanced" perspective. We have literally been bombarded ONLY with "the sky is falling" reporting about Covid, every moment of every day, for the past year. That narrative has completely dominated and overrun the news, including right through an election cycle. If you say something often enough, it has to be true, right? The intentional "burying" of this article is just but one small example. Instead of a retraction, the "opposing view" to it would have been a more appropriate response, which then would invite more eyes to come to the table to examine the questions raised.

My question is, WHY has the reporting on this been so overwhelmingly one sided and biased? They're not "reporting" the news, they're editorializing the news and slanting it with personal opinion to guide the public to a predetermined outcome.

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart
diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when
taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per
cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there
was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden

decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.

Don't know if y'all can see this but 2 media outlets claim to have the first shots given to patients. Different places, different people filmed at the same time and played to different parts of the country at the same time. Utube messed up and put the videos next to one another.

Attachments

• 20201214_215626.jpg
    20201214_215626.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 7
Don't know if y'all can see this but 2 media outlets claim to have the first shots given to patients. Different places, different people filmed at the same time and played to different parts of the country at the same time. Utube messed up and put the videos next to one another.
All part of the news reporters "race" to be the "first" to break "anything".... be it news or gossip, to the public. "We broke this little tidbit of information before you did"... even if we didn't get it right. No time to check the facts. This is repeated so often today that it's just considered "normal", and nobody anywhere is holding the news outlets accountable for reporting wrong or misleading information anymore. There ought to be consequences for false or misleading reporting, or for "slanting" the news, and only presenting one side of a story. I don't think we can even call most of what's being reported via the "news" anymore "news".... it's propaganda, and it's opinionated reporting, and gossip.... not "factual reporting". And the public is gobbling it up and eager to get it. They're giving "us" what we're asking them for... and it's NOT "the news", it's entertainment and social media fodder.

On November 4, I heard NPR report boldly that "Joe Biden is now the 46th President of the United States"! Wow... I wasn't aware that the inauguration had already taken place... must have done that in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. What happened to Trump and Pence? Must have died somehow.

Right from that point on, nearly every time that any of the lamestream media reported that Trump was making assertions of potential election shenanigans, THE NEWS MEDIA declared it was FALSE claims........... I would think that the validity of his claims would still have to be determined through our court system, but apparently the job of investigating "claims" of inpropriety, and "trying" the claims in a "fair, open, and honest trial" has been given over to the news media to determine on their own, and then the impact of THEIR decision will be determined in the court of popular opinion, as guided by what the new media reports to the populace.

God help us.... and I DO mean that.

All part of the news reporters "race" to be the "first" to break "anything".... be it news or gossip, to the public. "We broke this little tidbit of information before you did"... even if we didn't get it right. No time to check the facts. This is repeated so often today that it's just considered "normal", and nobody anywhere is holding the news outlets accountable for reporting wrong or misleading information anymore. There ought to be consequences for false or misleading reporting, or for "slanting" the news, and only presenting one side of a story. I don't think we can even call most of what's being reported via the "news" anymore "news".... it's propaganda, and it's opinionated reporting, and gossip.... not "factual reporting". And the public is gobbling it up and eager to get it. They're giving "us" what we're asking them for... and it's NOT "the news", it's entertainment and social media fodder.

On November 4, I heard NPR report boldly that "Joe Biden is now the 46th President of the United States"! Wow... I wasn't aware that the inauguration had already taken place... must have done that in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. What happened to Trump and Pence? Must have died somehow.

Right from that point on, nearly every time that any of the lamestream media reported that Trump was making assertions of potential election shenanigans, THE NEWS MEDIA declared it was FALSE claims........... I would think that the validity of his claims would still have to be determined through our court system, but apparently the job of investigating "claims" of inpropriety, and "trying" the claims in a "fair, open, and honest trial" has been given over to the news media to determine on their own, and then the impact of THEIR decision will be determined in the court of popular opinion, as guided by what the new media reports to the populace.

God help us.... and I DO mean that.
Fox News and other far right media make mistakes all time. Does it really matter who was first?

I'll get vaccinated without hesitation, just as I have been for just about everything else under the sun.
Yellow Fever
Typhoid
Anthrax
Polio (Salk and Sabin)
Pneumonia
flu
more that i've forgotten

There will be plenty of other people to try it out for yall so you can feel safe getting it.
America has never had a shortage of those willing to go first.
Well the folks that take the vaccine will be protected but may continue to pass on the virus to others. The longer this goes on, the folks that decline the vaccination will continue be at higher and higher risk. This is simple risk management. No vaccination = greater risk. This assumes one believes in science.

Latest posts