wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

Gary just remember. Even though it leaves us in our own temporary pain and heartache, death is the perfect healing.

I'll bet she is celebrating God's Glory and being pain free. I will say many prayers for you and Gabe, but I would imagine Angel will be looking over both of your shoulders. God's Grace and comfort upon you both.

Tb said it perfect DB. So sorry you and your son have to go through this, but she is pain free now. Give yourself plenty of time to heal. We will continue to pray for God to bless you through this tragic event.

My heart breaks reading this. I am so very sorry. You know Angel is out of pain now. I will continue praying for you and Gage. May God comfort and strengthen you, as you go through this difficult time.

There's never a good time, it's always too early, but you gotta be grateful for what you've had, and that the pain she's been in is over.

Find strength wherever you can, I for one will lend an ear to anything you have to say, any time, and I'm sure most folks on here as well.

we will be together again someday...all of us..thank you all for your support

she is angela carvis in Myakka city if anyone wants to visit her facebook page

We are with you in spirt and in prayers. She's with God now.

Just remind yourself of the good times and how much she meant to you. Hold her in your heart.

Words simply fail me and I can only echo what others have said. May God give you and your son peace and strength at this difficult time.

Asleep.

As far from pity as complaint,
As cool to speech as stone,
As numb to revelation
As if my trade were bone.

As far from time as history,
As near yourself to-day
As children to the rainbow's scarf,
Or sunset's yellow play

To eyelids in the sepulchre.
How still the dancer lies,
While color's revelations break,