Why We Love Rednecks

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALX.":l66nrr7u said:
I guess you want to trash this thead too.

Ah you took care of that a few pages back. I am just jumping down in the mud with ya.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1sbuek0h said:
ALX you speak of not learning anything from Viet Nam. Were you in the mlitary ?

I was too young, but wanting to go. 5000 of us Canadians volunteered and went. Not my point though.
That war was lost on this side of the ocean. Just because I wasn't alive during the world wars does not mean I can't learn from what happened.

Did you ever serve in a war zone in combat ?

Nope, but I appreciate the freedom to express my opinion that those folks who fought ( on our side )gave me. ( Did you see where you typed serve, think about what that means ).
And if you were trained properly, you understand the difference between soldiering and politics.

Have you ever seen the horrors of war with your own eyes ? I doubt if you have one clue about what really goes on in a war.

I could be very mean here with that one MPR.

Torture ? You bet ! You treat animals like the hideous barbaric animals they are.

I think the Islamic extremist terrorists would agree with you there.I don't.

ALX, You are an insult to every American that ever served in the United States Armed Forces. I have read your posts and am convinced that you are a panty wearing COWARD. I hope I never see another of your berating posts again. You need to run with your own kind. Tom

Don't it just make you sick when you or your loved ones fought for the freedom of speech and some hyprocryte takes advantage of it and cuts down the people who fought and died for it.
I was in nam for 2 terms and I never knew you had to be good to your enemy.
When you find one of your brothers laying dead with his head,or other parts cut off,or you gonna be kind to the enemy who done this? I think not. I think we went and done everything any Red blooded american would do. And do I feel guilty? Not one bit.
As far as torture,you do whatever it takes to win in combat. Don't even think for a minute they won't do it to you.
Now I cant feel good about some of the things I had to do,but I was in the SF and my job was gathering information,and I know without a doubt I was good at it.With info that I had gathered it saved a lot of lives of our men over there. Its just a good thing that most of the places we went into the media couldn't go.It sure would have made for some good headline news back here in the states.
We still have some great fighting men and women in our armed forces today. But they are too straped by the libs and news media to do the job they need to do.

Our first mistake is letting the news media ever enter a battle zone.

As far as our canadian HERO on here,I'm thankful I didn't have to go into combat with the likes of him.
And last but not least I'm kinda glad these woosies run to canada. Gives them a place to go and we sure as heck don't need them here in the USA>

Cal

Calman":14mhl0jm said:
Now I cant feel good about some of the things I had to do,but I was in the SF and my job was gathering information,and I know without a doubt I was good at it.
Cal

Braggart.

And if you can;t feel good, then was what you did right?

SF, real SF, don't talk too much, on a cattle board. Losers looking for attention might though.

ALX.":n93clrhg said:
- justify torture,

Clear this up for me so I can answer better.

Do you have any kids?

ALX.":2l7qpk1e said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2l7qpk1e said:
ALX you speak of not learning anything from Viet Nam. Were you in the mlitary ?

I was too young, but wanting to go. 5000 of us Canadians volunteered and went. Not my point though.
That war was lost on this side of the ocean. Just because I wasn't alive during the world wars does not mean I can't learn from what happened.

Did you ever serve in a war zone in combat ?

Nope, but I appreciate the freedom to express my opinion that those folks who fought ( on our side )gave me. ( Did you see where you typed serve, think about what that means ).
And if you were trained properly, you understand the difference between soldiering and politics.

Have you ever seen the horrors of war with your own eyes ? I doubt if you have one clue about what really goes on in a war.

I could be very mean here with that one MPR.

Torture ? You bet ! You treat animals like the hideous barbaric animals they are.

I think the Islamic extremist terrorists would agree with you there.I don't.
Thanks for your answers. " I could be very mean here with that one MPR " :?: :?:
Feel free to cut loose I think we all can handle it.

ALX>>>>>no torture in war euh! try telling the 1000's of Jews that, Hitler was not a torturer, and his SS men were just a friendly bunch of Officers. They are still searching for the Officers of war crimes, they are in Cuba now where they think they have located one, he is 94 and still will be tried if found. I was not born when the War was going on, but I saw some of the wounded Soldiers, with missing arms and legs, at the Senitaf on Memorial Day, wonder how many of them would take kindly to your words. No War is not pleasent it is not supposed to be, but who you trying to kid in thinking torture does not go on on both sides. How Old are you? not that nieve surely.
And does it matter how one types, none of us are perfect not even you by a long chalk. We are here to discuss things and have a bit of freindly banter.

Chrissy, I have come to the conclusion that this feller loves to argue to the point he will even tell lies just to be different than everyone else.
I will have to agree that he is right about my typing though.I never had the chance to have much of an education while growing up.Never had typing in school. My Dad worked in the lead mines and come down sick when I was a little boy,and all us kids had to quit school at an early age and go to work to help put food on the table.I was only fortunate enough to go to the 9th grade then it was my turn to quit and find a job.So as you can see I am not to good with putting sentences together or typing them out.It was a struggle going through life without much education,but I struggled and with a lot of hard work managed to raise a family with all my kids well educated and retire not with a large income but enough to live comfortable.
Now I am through with this thread since I have realized all he want's is an argument.
And I fell right into what he wanted me to.
I am outa here and leaving this morn for Mo. ozarks and some relaxation. Thread will be probably locked anyhow when I get back.

I'll say this, I have scraped better material off my boots after checking cattle,than he's made of.

Cal

Cal if you read this before you go have a great time. and I for one enjoy reading your posts, and don't care how you type, it's the content in them what I like..Best wishes Chris.

chrisy":1qf45qk2 said:
Cal if you read this before you go have a great time. and I for one enjoy reading your posts, and don't care how you type, it's the content in them what I like..Best wishes Chris.

I'll second that Chrisy. Cal is a great.

I think we can all agree that we aren't writing term papers here. This is an informal means of communicating. Not unlike coversing face to face, which I am sure we would all like to do if we could. When I see the different styles of writing on the boards, I think of it like regional speech. Just enriches life all the more, for me anyway.

Can we just let this thread die? I come back every day thinking/hoping it will be locked, and it should have been a long time ago. This is supposed to be "A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes." Started as a joke, but this is not chatting, people are no longer joking, and friendliness left the discussion a long time ago.

I think we all have better things to do than argue with each other. We can all have our opinions, lets just all agree to disagree.

grannysoo":32db2404 said:
Jogeephus":32db2404 said:
I'd like to see us pull back and worry about defending our own borders rather than someone else's.

How true. Perhaps the USA should not be "meddling" in the business of other countries so much.

Well I would rather fight them over there than fight them over here.

chrisy":2xijpm86 said:
We are here to discuss things and have a bit of freindly banter.

So lets friendly banter and discuss. ( Hopefully Cal will be quiet while he digests the stuff off the bottom of his boots , then spew it on the boards when he gets back ).

The US is currently torturing Canadian and US citizens at certain facilities. Some of the victims would qualify as children at the time they were incarcerated.

Why are we hunting old Nazis when there are the same or worse just starting out as torturers??

There are currently 200 war resisters in Canada that left the US military to hide here to avoid returning to the Iraqi conflict. Is that a usual percentage of US volunteer diligently trained cowards, or is there something wrong?

Wewild - are you gonna present me with some hypothetical "what would you do if this happened" situation? Please don't.

We ( the civilized world ) have never needed or condoned torture before now - so what has changed?

I have never seen a thread where so many of you begged to have it locked, but yet, humanity keeps coming back in your face.

Old Saint Pete is watching and guarding those gates! :lol: :lol:

alabama":l77csp9x said:
grannysoo":l77csp9x said:
Jogeephus":l77csp9x said:
I'd like to see us pull back and worry about defending our own borders rather than someone else's.

How true. Perhaps the USA should not be "meddling" in the business of other countries so much.

Well I would rather fight them over there than fight them over here.

I'm sure "They" (The people we were supposed to liberate), would rather see us fight them over here. The Iraqi people have took a huge toll in all this with deaths, home destructions, etc.....

We kept the PLO out in the 70's, the communists out in the 50's. Why all of a sudden are we so inept at protecting our own country??

Ya know, the President just signed a bill into law today to spy on American citizens to protect us from "them" .

Dagnabit, I was gonna keep out of this.....

ALX never seen such a pompous obnoxious twit as yourself. Handy with a keyboad, probably squeel and jump up in your chair if someone mentions mouse. :lol: St. Pete wouldn't know you if you tried to kiss his a$$ which you probably would do if you thought it would elevate you a bit from your little fear frozen self centered life. Hmmm....200 army vets in Canada huh? What's the math on that?? about .001% of the whole??? Where are Canadians being tortured?? I gotta check this out. If terrorist strike Canada where will you be?? Hiding?? You better be practicing your arabic language, eating camel a$$ steaks and wearing a dress...but then...hel you may already be doing that. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts