Why We Love Rednecks

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALX.":b20khvul said:
I wonder what people on active duty would think of putting themselves in harms way to defend some of you animals.

To the idiot who mentioned Canada, any Canadian soldiers die recently?

I'll tell you they didn't die so you could stick electric wires on human beings.

To the other idiot who mentioned dieing for an idea - is freedom an idea? Or just something you get if you hug a flag?

With the flick of some corrupt self serving politicians pen some of you people become inhuman indescriminate killers.

Pathetic.
just because someones opinion does not go along with yours, doesn't mean it is Pathetic, and your last comment does this not make your signature line a bit hypocritical?? also do you agree that Terrorists should be aloud to get on with it, without any punishment or a deterant to stop them in the first place?

Phil in Tupelo":2yj0dtai said:
let me try to discuss the thought of withdrawning from anywhere and then defending our own borders.

I think our US Armed forces want to be across the water so they know they are in harm's way but their wives, husbands, children and families are safe, far, far away from the nuts.

I may be right or may be wrong and am not sure that I want to find out what would happen if the suicide bombers and roadside bombers should start targeting our grand ole flag on our soil.

I will agree with you about not wanting them to be on our soil. The point I'm making is that our strong military presence in some areas of the world does a lot of harm as it makes some feel we are trying to build an empire or change their way of life. It can breed resentment and hatred with the least little mishap. Additionally, this presence is costly and I don't know how much longer we can afford to do it. Lastly, what we are fighting is not a conventional war. We are fighting individuals from many different countries who want to rebuild the Ottoman Empire and/or have everyone worship the way they do. These "terrorists" cannot be efficiently stopped by dropping million dollar bombs on mud huts but they can be efficiently eliminated by less conventional means. The idea of having a terrorist watch list is absurd to me if you don't act on it. (ie Clinton Administration letting Bin Lauden go.) If you know who they are, lets just go get them one at a time and do it as quietly as possible. A silent pat on the back for a job well done is all the soldier would need. Making an officer kiss the Koran!?! Now that would have been the day I lost my commission.

ALX.":2dnux7id said:
I wonder what people on active duty would think of putting themselves in harms way to defend some of you animals.

I'll tell you they didn't die so you could stick electric wires on human beings.

To the other idiot who mentioned dieing for an idea - is freedom an idea? Or just something you get if you hug a flag?

With the flick of some corrupt self serving politicians pen some of you people become inhuman indescriminate killers.

Pathetic.
I sincerly hope that none of the atrocities that America has fought against in all the wars we have fought ever befall your nation.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":gxfk3ovv said:
ALX.":gxfk3ovv said:

Pathetic.
I sincerly hope that none of the atrocities that America has fought against in all the wars we have fought ever befall your nation.

Well put and I admire your restraint.

ALX.":31ryhw9d said:

Pathetic.

On the eve of the day on which we celebrate our independence, you might want to take this opportunity to just give us all a break from your rhetoric. Please

It seems to me that we were just peaceably minding our own business until 9/11 .The truth of why radical Islam hates us so bad is our alliance with Israel . The only thing that would appease radical Islam is to join in their goal of eliminating the Jews .

John McCain is right we may be in Iraq for a hundred years and if I had to guess at what he meant I think he was saying we will be fighting radical Islam for a hundred years or longer, we simply have no choice .

Larry

larryshoat":3f99isll said:
It seems to me that we were just peaceably minding our own business until 9/11 .The truth of why radical Islam hates us so bad is our alliance with Israel . The only thing that would appease radical Islam is to join in their goal of eliminating the Jews .

John McCain is right we may be in Iraq for a hundred years and if I had to guess at what he meant I think he was saying we will be fighting radical Islam for a hundred years or longer, we simply have no choice .

Larry
Oh! Lord I hope not, we need as two Nations to pull out and let them get on with it now. Defend our own Lands against them and not let any in our two Nations, as this War against the Jews has been going on for Centries, and we will not change it, It is arrogant to think we will. Our Boys need to come home and stop the senceless and needless killings.

ALX.":13zowzu5 said:

Pathetic.
Alex when you get up this morning and have your coffee,and we are celebrating our independence, you should be glad the United States made it all possible for you instead of cutting us down.

And like Chrissy,I think your signature is hyprocritical. Kinda brings out the real you I guess.
I will in the future ignore all your posts.

Calman

To everyone else on here I apoligize for the above post,
I just don't like someone from another country running down our country.

Cal

Calman":ss8g4zns said:

Cal

Quite rightly so Cal. I know what you mean I hate it when they say our British boys are cowards, I can't see it myself as they seem to be fighting the battle in Afg: quite well. and when you see their little faces on TV NEWS some only look about 12 innocent lads going to do a grown up job. IMO they shouldn't be sent to War until at least 21+ when they have a bit of experiance of life.

Calman":2l99vwcz said:

Cal

You don't need to apologize for anything especially today. Happy 4th everybody.

chrisy":uq140wbv said:
larryshoat":uq140wbv said:

Larry
Oh! Lord I hope not, we need as two Nations to pull out and let them get on with it now. Defend our own Lands against them and not let any in our two Nations, as this War against the Jews has been going on for Centries, and we will not change it, It is arrogant to think we will. Our Boys need to come home and stop the senceless and needless killings.

Chrisy, the world changed dramaticly on 9/11 , when we were attacked , unprovoked . Fortunately the leaders of your country have the foresight to recognize that change and join in the fight on terror . The next attack could , God forbid , be in England .

Hatred of the Jews has been going on for longer than centuries , and as you stated , correctly , will continue . There is no greater evidence of Biblical prophesy than the Jewish people . There will always be those with the goal of eliminating the Jews and they will always fail , and is it not an odd coincidence that the richest most powerful nations on earth are allies of the Jews .

Larry

Calman":2l6g791d said:

Cal

Show me where I ran down your country. If you can't, keep apologizing.

And I quite often thank all the allies in all the wars who fought allow us to discuss topics ( torture )like this freely.

Or then again just make another flag waving nothing post.

ALX.":59pq752u said:

Pathetic.

Let's see you have called us Animals, flag huggers, inhuman indescriminate killers,idiots etc etc but you're not running down our country. Funny thing about you is it wouldn't matter what country you're from you would still be an insulting moron, and of course your timing couldn't be worse. I asked you nicely to give us a break today and now I'm gonna ask you nicely one more time . to PLEASE SHUT UP. AND HAVE A VERY NICE AND SAFE 4TH OF jULY. Compliments of the greatest country on the face of the earth. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

chrisy":3e64f2ub said:
just because someones opinion does not go along with yours, doesn't mean it is Pathetic, and your last comment does this not make your signature line a bit hypocritical?? also do you agree that Terrorists should be aloud to get on with it, without any punishment or a deterant to stop them in the first place?

Please explain what line makes my signature hypocritical?

Terrorists, convicted in a court of law? Of what crime.

Are you saying torture is a deterrent? So if I say you are a barbarian because you propose torture as a deterrent, is that just because I disagree?

Should the enemies of the allies be allowed to torture our soldiers? You all say we should do theirs. Any torture stories from Iraq, Iran ? Afghanistan? Maybe they are more humane than we are?

Sometimes politicians look good next to an ignorant mob.

And as far as my signature - these are the times I earn the right to sign it.

3waycross":1g4ggl40 said:
I asked you nicely to give us a break today and now I'm gonna ask you nicely one more time . to PLEASE SHUT THE ---K UP. AND HAVE A VERY NICE AND SAFE 4TH OF jULY. Compliments of the greatest country on the face of the earth. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And I asked for no more flag waving drivel.

I'll be gentle. If you don't want to read this stuff, don't turn your computer on. There is a whole free world, that has NOTHING to do with your world , and owes you NOTHING, going on.

Where did I mention USA? A little sensitive and guilty feeling maybe?

Leave the poorly filtered profanity behind when you reply please.

And I am sure everyone thinks you are a hero.

Cal, none of your American friends expect or are due an apology from you on this thread. :cboy: Tom

ALX, Might you by any chance be a scared little girl? Tom :cboy:

ALX.":2o0zydkk said:
And I asked for no more flag waving drivel.

I'll be gentle. If you don't want to read this stuff, don't turn your computer on. There is a whole free world, that has NOTHING to do with your world , and owes you NOTHING, going on.

Where did I mention USA? A little sensitive and guilty feeling maybe?

Leave the poorly filtered profanity behind when you reply please.

And I am sure everyone thinks you are a hero.

Wow ALX. Most people come here to have a friendly conversation with like minded people. I don't know why you have the animosity towards the fellow members here, but why don't you lighten up.

I'm aware of the fact (just like most others are) that no one owes me, you, or anyone else nothing. America is special to me and some of the others because it is our country, just as Canada is yours. Doesn't mean that it is better or worse, just special... because it's mine.

You have the right to your opinions and I respect that, but I just don't understand your attitude.

Just the same ol ALX with the same #$%@y attitude.

Ther's some very good canadians on CT but boy howdy he sure aint one of them.
Makes you wonder if he has any friends at all.

Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts