Why We Love Rednecks

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBred

Reaction score
This is why we love Rednecks

T. B. Bechtel, a part-time City Councilman from a city in the south was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought of the allegations of torture of Iraqi prisoners.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's balls to a car's battery cables will ave one GI's life, then I have just three things to say,

"Red is positive, Black is negative, Make sure his balls are wet."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thud thats me hitting the floor.youd save alot of GIs lives by doing that im sure.

Who decides who gets hooked up?

I thought this was the difference between us and the terrorists?

It's all wonderful until they knock on your door, wanting to take you waterboarding.

You love your rednecks, and throw in some idiots. Loser salad.

Never quite understood the idea about having rules in a war. I'm pretty sure this was invented by some politcians and not soldiers on the ground. Of course, I'm not a politician and if I fight I'm going to fight to win or and not fight just to show that I can fight and I expect nothing less from my enemy.

I hope you won't expect less from the enemy because you won't get it. If we would let soliders and Marines fight wars, this war would be over and many more would be adverted.

Horticattleman":12yibqcq said:
I hope you won't expect less from the enemy because you won't get it. If we would let soldiers and Marines fight wars, this war would be over and many more would be adverted.

I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see us pull back and worry about defending our own borders rather than someone else's.

Could never understand. We spend millions of dollars training our military how to fight a war and when the time comes for them to fight our politicians seem to think they know more about it than the military.
I won't express my thoughts fully on this subject,because I would probably step on some PC people's toes.

Cal

Jogeephus":iucq7htj said:
I'd like to see us pull back and worry about defending our own borders rather than someone else's.

How true. Perhaps the USA should not be "meddling" in the business of other countries so much.

I live not far from a B52 Air Force Base. I never get tired of seeing them fly around the area. I'd really like to see how fast they could end alot of conflict in the middle east.

ALX.":28v8l3al said:

It's all wonderful until they knock on your door, wanting to take you waterboarding.

Another liberal with his head up his a$$. Enjoy Canada and be glad you have never had to collect body parts of what use to be a buddy. Did you use to live in the USA before Viet Nam?? :mad:

ALX.":248nsoxt said:

I think you missed the entire point. If it was my son or daughter that could be saved, I would do WHATEVER it takes to do so. Take the statement for what it's worth. One fingernail at a time...

I have not served in the US Armed forces so likely cannot give a real answer here, but let me try to discuss the thought of withdrawning from anywhere and then defending our own borders.

Our men and women are trained and equiped (I hope) to defend the Constitution and the idea of freedom. That freedom would, I am afraid, be trerribly mared if we started defending our own borders not because some might think we were selfish, but because of what would happen to us (US) if nuts started blowing themselves up in our churches, malls, buses, stadiums and parks. It is extremely difficult to defend yourself from someone willing and wanting to die for an idea. If we allow several more 9/11's to happen you may see an ugly side emerge where people attack others just because they "look" wrong.

I think our US Armed forces want to be across the water so they know they are in harm's way but their wives, husbands, children and families are safe, far, far away from the nuts.

I may be right or may be wrong and am not sure that I want to find out what would happen if the suicide bombers and roadside bombers should start targeting our grand ole flag on our soil.

Phil in Tupelo":23v68jn0 said:
I have not served in the US Armed forces so likely cannot give a real answer here, but let me try to discuss the thought of withdrawning from anywhere and then defending our own borders.

Our men and women are trained and equiped (I hope) to defend the Constitution and the idea of freedom. That freedom would, I am afraid, be trerribly mared if we started defending our own borders not because some might think we were selfish, but because of what would happen to us (US) if nuts started blowing themselves up in our churches, malls, buses, stadiums and parks. It is extremely difficult to defend yourself from someone willing and wanting to die for an idea. If we allow several more 9/11's to happen you may see an ugly side emerge where people attack others just because they "look" wrong.

I think our US Armed forces want to be across the water so they know they are in harm's way but their wives, husbands, children and families are safe, far, far away from the nuts.

I may be right or may be wrong and am not sure that I want to find out what would happen if the suicide bombers and roadside bombers should start targeting our grand ole flag on our soil.

Better on their soil than our soil. Well said.

It's just not possible to imagine living in a country at war.
You just have to be there and involved to get the full effect,and believe me it aint purty.
Been there twice done that and got the tee shirt and the scars.
Body scars are soon forgot. Scars on your memory are never forgotton.
But life goes on, and you have to improvise and adapt.

Cal

Here in Britain we have had road side bombs and suiside bombers here on our land, in London and Scotland, and I would like to see the ones we have now in custody, waiting trial, and the ones just gone through trial and sentencing have something like this happen, I don't feel they should langish in prison, but be shot in front of a firing squad. That might tell them we will not tollerate this kind of behaviour.

Whoa whoa there ms. Chrisy. Better be careful before you get caught thinking like a red blooded American. :lol2: Your idea makes too much sense...we might hurt their feelings or offend someone. They have rights too you know even though they just got finished murdering innocent people. :roll: See my post about letting the men and women trained to fight, wage war and leave it out of the politicians hands. Too many liberals and peace activists in this world for there to ever be peace.

I wonder what people on active duty would think of putting themselves in harms way to defend some of you animals.

To the idiot who mentioned Canada, any Canadian soldiers die recently?

I'll tell you they didn't die so you could stick electric wires on human beings.

To the other idiot who mentioned dieing for an idea - is freedom an idea? Or just something you get if you hug a flag?

With the flick of some corrupt self serving politicians pen some of you people become inhuman indescriminate killers.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts