Why We Love Rednecks

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALX.":1yl6b7sm said:
chrisy":1yl6b7sm said:
We are here to discuss things and have a bit of freindly banter.

So lets friendly banter and discuss. ( Hopefully Cal will be quiet while he digests the stuff off the bottom of his boots , then spew it on the boards when he gets back ).

The US is currently torturing Canadian and US citizens at certain facilities. Some of the victims would qualify as children at the time they were incarcerated.

Why are we hunting old Nazis when there are the same or worse just starting out as torturers??

There are currently 200 war resisters in Canada that left the US military to hide here to avoid returning to the Iraqi conflict. Is that a usual percentage of US volunteer diligently trained cowards, or is there something wrong?

Wewild - are you gonna present me with some hypothetical "what would you do if this happened" situation? Please don't.

We ( the civilized world ) have never needed or condoned torture before now - so what has changed?

I have never seen a thread where so many of you begged to have it locked, but yet, humanity keeps coming back in your face.

Old Saint Pete is watching and guarding those gates! :lol: :lol:
"The US is currently torturing Canadian and US citizens at certain facilities." :?:
Are you talking about people of ALL nationalities serving time in US prisons for crimes they were found guilty of. :?:
"200 war resisters hideing in Canada" " I'm sure there are,there has always been those who refuse to serve, always will be.
Where do the "volunteer diligently trained cowards" from the Canadian military hide. :?: Every nation has them.
I am glad that whoever you are ALX you have showed your AZZ here on cattle today and lost the respect of most if not all of the members here.

Here's a few interesting links.

These are on a teenage Canadian being held by the US, and tortured. I am sure there will be lots of views on him.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... y/National

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... TVNewsAt11

Here's one on a Syrian our CSIS picked up, then turned over to your feds , who promptly shipped him to Syria to be tortured for a year. When they decided he wasn't involved in terrorism, we brought him back. There was an enquiry, and he got 6 million dollars as compensation.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... l/America/

A quote from Mr. Arar
"It basically legitimizes what was done to me, and permits the government to use immigration law as a disguise to send people to torture without regard for due process"

Of course he is talking Canadian law. But, it is in the news that US lawmakers are going to be looking into an enquiry to see just what is going on with deportation to torture countries. About time I'd say.

Water Sports anyone?
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/washi ... tml?ref=us

For the Brits - you gotta be sooo proud - winning hearts and minds.How many injuries before he died?

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,214 ... 72,00.html

And a little deserter info to end. ( The deserter thing only really relates in that the common theme is they refuse to be part of the ongoing abuse of Iraqi civilians ).
http://www.france24.com/en/20080613-us- ... q-soldiers

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1hfqe5vk said:
Where do the "volunteer diligently trained cowards" from the Canadian military hide. :?: Every nation has them.

Are you asking , or just venting?

Fair question if you are not just being a shlthead.

This is the only guy I have heard of, and obviously he caused a fracus at the time.

http://www.pej.org/html/modules.php?op= ... =0&thold=0

Like I said in another post, if your soldiers are being asked to partake in abuses against civilians , the problem is not with them.

TexasBred":1welsbsm said:
ALX never seen such a pompous obnoxious twit as yourself. Handy with a keyboad, probably squeel and jump up in your chair if someone mentions mouse. :lol: St. Pete wouldn't know you if you tried to kiss his a$$ which you probably would do if you thought it would elevate you a bit from your little fear frozen self centered life. Hmmm....200 army vets in Canada huh? What's the math on that?? about .001% of the whole??? Where are Canadians being tortured?? I gotta check this out. If terrorist strike Canada where will you be?? Hiding?? You better be practicing your arabic language, eating camel a$$ steaks and wearing a dress...but then...hel you may already be doing that. :mad:

TexasInBred- A Keyboard Coward if ever I saw one.

Read my post above, get someone to explain the big words to you, and reply on topic. Or with your own links.

Typical and representative.

ALX.":rhzwasfl said:
TexasBred":rhzwasfl said:
ALX never seen such a pompous obnoxious twit as yourself. Handy with a keyboad, probably squeel and jump up in your chair if someone mentions mouse. :lol: St. Pete wouldn't know you if you tried to kiss his a$$ which you probably would do if you thought it would elevate you a bit from your little fear frozen self centered life. Hmmm....200 army vets in Canada huh? What's the math on that?? about .001% of the whole??? Where are Canadians being tortured?? I gotta check this out. If terrorist strike Canada where will you be?? Hiding?? You better be practicing your arabic language, eating camel a$$ steaks and wearing a dress...but then...hel you may already be doing that. :mad:

TexasInBred- A Keyboard Coward if ever I saw one.

Read my post above, get someone to explain the big words to you, and reply on topic. Or with your own links.

Typical and representative.

ALX...I gave the army my 2 years (one in combat). Protecting your right to run like a scalded dog to Canada Mr. Draft Dodger.

TexasBred":3tdp6xe2 said:
ALX...I gave the army my 2 years (one in combat). Protecting your right to run like a scalded dog to Canada Mr. Draft Dodger.

TB - how can you blame me , they gots mondo weed up here!! :cowboy:

Were you tortured? Did you inflict torture? Can't stick to the topic?

Still suffering delusions from that head wound we see. ( Suffered cleaning latrines, where TB spent most of his time on his knees, for various reasons ).

I hate having a battle of wits with someone who isn't armed! What a maroon!

:wave: You can't catch me Mr. Meany!!

:lol: :lol:

ALX.":3vrk03s9 said:
TexasBred":3vrk03s9 said:

TB - how can you blame me , they gots mondo weed up here!! :cowboy:

Were you tortured? Did you inflict torture? Can't stick to the topic?

Still suffering delusions from that head wound we see. ( Suffered cleaning latrines, where TB spent most of his time on his knees, for various reasons ).

I hate having a battle of wits with someone who isn't armed! What a maroon!
:wave: You can't catch me Mr. Meany!!

:lol: :lol:

Can hardly type now for laughing at the old hippie....still trying to figure out the definition of a "maroon".

TexasBred":2seq6nop said:
Can hardly type now for laughing at the old hippie....still trying to figure out the definition of a "maroon".

Ever watch Bugs Bunny when you weren't busy saving me from oppression?? :lol:

ALX.":8qvu2jfw said:
TexasBred":8qvu2jfw said:

Ever watch Bugs Bunny when you weren't busy saving me from oppression?? :lol:

That was you?? roflmao...I should have known. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If our soldiers or our military "are asked to partake in the abuse of civilians" are you so sure they are CIVILIANS. :?: As i have stated you have no idea what goes on in a war. In Viet Nam we couldn't tell one gook from another. The vast majority of the North Viet Nam people that we fought did not wear military uniforms. The same is true today in Iraq and Afghanistan. In war you survive. You do what needs to be done to survive. You also do what needs to be done to help countless others survive.

Would you feel good if just one detainee that we extracted information from did not give us that information and because of it several thousand more innocent people in your nation or mine died. :?:

Think about it ALX. You do what needs to be done to save lives. Not out of pure hatred like our adversaries do.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":q86zxm9j said:
If our soldiers or our military "are asked to partake in the abuse of civilians" are you so sure they are CIVILIANS. :?:
Ask your deserters. Ask the folks who beat bound people to death.

As i have stated you have no idea what goes on in a war.

And this is where your intellect seems to be unable to fathom this - and I have given you two warnings - you owe the people that sent you there the responsibility to do your job, and not go outside human morality. How many links from Nuremburg to the CalleyMai Lai thing do you want to see?

In Viet Nam we couldn't tell one gook from another. The vast majority of the North Viet Nam people that we fought did not wear military uniforms.

What is a gook? A skinny. A raghead. Where did you get your hate training? Ever wonder where they got the folks to run the Nazi gas chambers? Give them a name ( Jew,gook etc), make them sub-human, and the dummies will kill em all day long.

The same is true today in Iraq and Afghanistan. In war you survive. You do what needs to be done to survive. You also do what needs to be done to help countless others survive.

So you aren't capable of surviving without committing attrocities? Somebody up the chain of command should be told this! Maybe the Pres should let everyone know before the next invasion, Oh and by the way, we are going to rape ,steal, torture, and murder the heck out of them while we are there.

Would you feel good if just one detainee that we extracted information from did not give us that information and because of it several thousand more innocent people in your nation or mine died. :?:

Think of what a wonderful world it would be if everbody could torture! The police,FBI, IRS. Think of all the drug deaths that would be saved if DEA could torture! Are you that simple??

Think about it ALX. You do what needs to be done to save lives. Not out of pure hatred like our adversaries do.

Yes, I am just a thoughtless dove. Were these "pure hatred" people just born that way, why do they hate.

Why do they hate. Think about it MPR. Why do they hate?

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":386p7qkj said:
This is my last post on this thread. Like many others that posted here I will not try any longer to have you see others opinions.

Have a great life ALX.

I see your opinions. I respect your view points and experience, but I disagree with your position.

Whole governements disagree on what we are discussing. It isn't personal, and I hold no ill will toward anyone who has been interested enough in the topic to discuss it. I don't think TB expected 8 pages or more, and maybe we aren't done yet.

But I see a bunch of cliqueish cry babies are back stabbing me in other threads so maybe if they whine enough they can have one of the most interesting threads I have seen on here pulled.

Oh, the deserter, the person who posted his name etc.. - not one of the 200 in Canada I was talking about.
The 200 that fled to Canada are a small portion of the deserters fleeing service in Iraq. Most are still in the US. ( Where they belong! ).

Khadr - the 17 year old - now they are saying they may send him back here to serve his time. Once he goes to trial and if he is convicted that is. ( I wonder if he said anything under torture, it appears not ).

hopalong":e0egg8ea said:
ALX

You are a prime example that culling heavy is good for herd improvment, Too bad your parents todn't want to improve their linage!!!
roflmao....makes me think that perhaps birth control and abortion might have some usefulness as well. Bet his parents are still kicking themselves.

I wonder if the position of ALX would change any if a Canadian tourist was mistaken for an American and captured by terrorists and beheaded on tape. Off with your head, eh!

dyates":21d2cvd3 said:
I wonder if the position of ALX would change any if a Canadian tourist was mistaken for an American and captured by terrorists and beheaded on tape. Off with your head, eh!

They have already killed hundreds of us, but you and your bum buggered buddies wouldn't care about that.

It is much better to kill off tape and then lie about it isn't it. Eh?

ALX.":2a1a7msd said:
dyates":2a1a7msd said:

They have already killed hundreds of us, but you and your bum buggered buddies wouldn't care about that.

It is much better to kill off tape and then lie about it isn't it. Eh?

Dyates.....ALX knows nothing about torture, war, anything else. He may play a few video games. Everytime he makes a post he probably is masturbating while doing so. He's getting off to this crap. A real sick sob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts