Why was I not aware of Walter

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm no Chevy fan, but now I'm a fan of these commercials. First ones I've seen, Silver, thanks!! Maybe I'm partial because we have a cat. He's 19 years old and he is full of personality. He likes to go for rides, especially in the side x side. We march to his drum. You know, dogs have masters, cats have staff. 🤣 Oh, his name is Mr. Magoo. He eats only Science Diet cat food and undiluted evaporated milk. That's it. He was a serial killer in his earlier years. Anyway, thanks for sharing!!

Got one of them, but then I need a rope to pull it up into the truck, because I cannot kneel on the new knees to bend over to reach it... It is so nice that I can stand on them and not be in agony, but they sure aren't working as quickly as I want them to....
And I totally agree that the fancy tailgate will get broken or jammed or something real quick....

Must be the year of the cat.

I watched a show about the guy to blame for cats being pets.

1644764991228.png

He was a very unstable guy

Got one of them, but then I need a rope to pull it up into the truck, because I cannot kneel on the new knees to bend over to reach it... It is so nice that I can stand on them and not be in agony, but they sure aren't working as quickly as I want them to....
And I totally agree that the fancy tailgate will get broken or jammed or something real quick....
I'm glad your knees are feeling better, kneeling might not ever feel good.

Only thing I use a tailgate for is somewhere to set the dog while I unlatch the dog box. A work truck doesnt have a tailgate.

Latest posts