Why I love southern states

Help Support CattleToday:

Years ago my wife worked at a vet clinic and we got any of the vaccines as soon as they expired. The companys must guarentee the product until a certain date. If properly taken care of it will last beyond that date. I would not be afraid to use the Ralgro for a year or more after it is outdated. But again the taking care of it is the main issue.

do you get money off having an account at SS?

I have one here I spend quite a bit of money at but don't have an account. I spent around 20-25k there last year buying fence materials, etc.

I asked if I could rent a fertilizer buggy and the 2 managers in the back went about nuts. so rude and sh!tty to me for no reason. ( i was just asking if I could rent one w/o the fertilizer since I have my own.. it was just a simple question)

So figured i'd just start buying fence posts by the semi and fence straight from the manufacturer. other then that i have 4 independent feed stores that can help me out with whatever else.

PART_1460337173689_IMG_20160408_183910381_zpskkk0r2qs.jpg

PART_1460337189392_IMG_20160408_183920108_zpsufz07adf.jpg

Interesting.

The SS I usually go to, a few years ago, set up an account and the only result was lots and lots and lots of junk mail! I was assured that I would not recieve junk mail, that theu don't "sell" their mailing lists. Lots of junk mail, no discounts of anykind. The hoops I had to go through to get my name off the list, and "close" the account!

We have since set up an account at a different SS, have gotten the discounts that are associated with it and no junk mail.

They want your email address for everything now. Dr office etc. I leave it blank. Was buying the wife a truck and they wanted it. I refused and they almost lost a sale.

Bought an engagement ring at a jewelry store and they assured me they wouldn't spam me. I didn't even get home before the spam started. If you order anything on-line, you're toast!

skyhightree1":2aljgcgx said:

As much as I like and use the Ky, USA made Bekaert HT wire, I would steer clear of that cheap Brazilian version no matter how inexpensive it is. It's listed as Class 1 galvanize which is the least zinc coating available and still be able to call it galvanized.
That 'Supremo' product is the same kind of stuff that gave Gaucho a bad name back in the 60s when it came from Argentina.

kenny thomas":3d4eqypk said:
You still done great. And I know what it says but ask Lucky_P, Milkmaid, and some of the smarter ones about this also. If all I have is LA to treat a sick calf I just leave it untreated until I can get something. But read my signature before you decide. hahaha
I agree 100% my wife is a vet it does have other uses, but it don't do much. Draxin will about bring one back from the dead, and is amazing for pinkeye. But very spendy to keep a bottle around.

backhoeboogie":2esk6vby said:
They want your email address for everything now. Dr office etc. I leave it blank. Was buying the wife a truck and they wanted it. I refused and they almost lost a sale.

Bought an engagement ring at a jewelry store and they assured me they wouldn't spam me. I didn't even get home before the spam started. If you order anything on-line, you're toast!
I'd rather give than an e-mail address than a phone number.....I feel bad about giving them a false number but have no qualms about giving an e-mail address that I don't even remember the password to.

Latest posts