White Angus

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2a5oo7yo said:
Let me get this straight. Brahman, Gerts, Brangus, MG are all just composits but black Simmenthal, limousin, Gelbvieh, etc are breeds. Interesting concept

Nows thats true and funny, thanks Dun I needed a good chuckle this morning.

tncattle467":6rh299yu said:
Dont they have white angus already? Oh my bad I was thinking of murray gray as they look like gray or white angus to me.

You really should check YOUR other posts before you write this kind of stuff. Or do the voices in your head not talk to each other.

No TN get it right, They are Gray Angus....or so Karen said that what some wanted to call them...

If you going to stir, ues a boat paddle, it will work better.....

tncattle467":1pua1fgk said:
alftn":1pua1fgk said:
No TN get it right, They are Gray Angus....or so Karen said that what some wanted to call them...

If you going to stir, ues a boat paddle, it will work better.....

Damned smokey angus.

This is hilarious, anybody else get that de ja vu feeling?

Me too.

I have seriously been considering a MG to trim some ear and to improve my freezer beef. They're never at the Fort Worth stock show. Don't know why. Supposedly they can cut the climate here without hanging out in the stock pond all summer.

backhoeboogie":1f8uytee said:
Me too.

I have seriously been considering a MG to trim some ear and to improve my freezer beef. They're never at the Fort Worth stock show. Don't know why. Supposedly they can cut the climate here without hanging out in the stock pond all summer.

Kennedy out of Blum runs some mighty fine Shorthorn, these are cattlemen Shorthorn. Just a thought.

Got my first MG cross due on March 1st.
She's licking her belly and bagging big right now.
I'll let you know what the calf looks like from of a nice black baldy cow.
Put him on some tigers too. Looking forward to them.
The pure breds I have did really well in the Louisiana heat last year, and probably maintained a little easier than the crosses.
Won't know till the calves hit whether or not they're the thing for me, but so far I'm liking them pretty good.

Or they could use some White Angus cattle in Iowa...yeah they existed, just not in the Black Angus herdbook.

The real question is:
How many people could you convince that the beef tastes better and start selling? White Chocolate?

wildcatkit52":3h5v9eaf said:
Had to bring this back up... The funny and joking manner in which "white angus" it discussed is now even more hilarious.

http://climateadaptivegenetics.com/2015 ... ames-west/
I like the white leghorn idea the best. They could take it a step further and maybe grow feathers and wings too. BBQ Buffalo Wings just took on a whole new and beefy meaning.

etmountianman71":2epw5ofb said:
The real question is:
How many people could you convince that the beef tastes better and start selling? White Chocolate?
Oh, there's certainly no shortage of gullible people in the world--history is testament enough to that, recent history even moreso.

Latest posts