Where's Aplus, our rezident Janitor?

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":3jujce1j said:
He was doing a cleanup on aisle 9 just a second ago. :lol:

Thats funny!

I have not been online very much lately, I pop in to the Show board and beginners board mostly. Or argue with the Liberals over on Ranchers.net.

But mostly been busy with my sons football team. And now I will use this opportunity to brag, My sons 3rd and 4th grade football team just went 8-0 for the season. Outscoring their opponents 178-40 for the season. They won their Super Bowl last Saturday 38-12 and my son had the final Touchdown with 8 seconds left in the game. It was the first time ever in the history of our league that our local team won it, so its been a big deal for us parents.

aplusmnt":3qy9qy45 said:
warpaint":3qy9qy45 said:

Thats funny!

I have not been online very much lately, I pop in to the Show board and beginners board mostly. Or argue with the Liberals over on Ranchers.net.

But mostly been busy with my sons football team. And now I will use this opportunity to brag, My sons 3rd and 4th grade football team just went 8-0 for the season. Outscoring their opponents 178-40 for the season. They won their Super Bowl last Saturday 38-12 and my son had the final Touchdown with 8 seconds left in the game. It was the first time ever in the history of our league that our local team won it, so its been a big deal for us parents.

That's really something! No wonder you are all puffed up with pride, I would be too. Congratulations to you and the boys.

aplusmnt":15cvt8kj said:
Or argue with the Liberals over on Ranchers.net.

aplus, You're a slow learner. There aint no hope for some of those folks you try to help. If they were helping you out in the pasture, it would take 10 times as long to get something done.

backhoeboogie":3or15mtc said:
aplusmnt":3or15mtc said:

aplus, You're a slow learner. There aint no hope for some of those folks you try to help. If they were helping you out in the pasture, it would take 10 times as long to get something done.

You are correct, I am a slow learner and there is not much help for them! Sometimes it is just fun to make fun of them! Does that make me bad, making fun of the mentally challenged? :lol:

aplusmnt":2kyaem8r said:
backhoeboogie":2kyaem8r said:
aplusmnt":2kyaem8r said:

You are correct, I am a slow learner and there is not much help for them! Sometimes it is just fun to make fun of them! Does that make me bad, making fun of the mentally challenged? :lol:

Mr. Donald, what about Alice, can you help her?
:lol: :lol:

Bullbuyer":3uzv2ptd said:
Crowderfarms":3uzv2ptd said:
warpaint":3uzv2ptd said:

I heard he was doing a "clean up" down at the widow Johnsons.

When did old man Johnson die? He owed me money and a bull!

It's easy to see where this is going.........................

We are to suppose you want that widow to "work" off the debt? :lol:

aplusmnt":msw0a984 said:
backhoeboogie":msw0a984 said:
aplusmnt":msw0a984 said:

It's not nice to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person :lol:

Latest posts