Where's Pancake

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go look at the members list lots of people leave over time for different reasons.
I would have to look hard to find out how many of the original 250 are still here from 18 years ago. Not many.
Compare the options of 18 years ago to today.

Cow people might not be the biggest users of other social media sites like Twitter or Instagram, but I suspect many here do use Facebook.

Neither of them show up in a member search.
You're probably using a "Q" instead of an "O".
I was apparently banned from posting in the political thread.
Without knowing the reason, I have decided to lurk and like in the original forum sections.

Hoping everyone does okay during this winter weather event.

Without knowing the reason, I have decided to lurk and like in the original forum sections.

You are correct. I did a copy and paste from the post that had it misspelled.

Ouachita got in a spat with HDRider and said he was leaving. Hopefully he comes back after he cools down.
I'm taking this into sincere consideration, because if you think I need to cool down, I probably should.

I really thought that I was just hanging out with the big boys, giving back as much as was given. When the house of cards fell, and I couldn't even get a phone call, well, I got hurt. A deep, helpless kinda hurt.

It's been a few days. My tears are finally drying. It was a weekend then. Snow day now.

I'm glad you're not gone. I stayed away for a while because it seemed like most conversations degenerated into a pi****g match (and one member who's no longer a member seemed to be the instigator in most of them). I'm planning to stick around now.

I'm glad you're not gone. I stayed away for a while because it seemed like most conversations degenerated into a pi****g match (and one member who's no longer a member seemed to be the instigator in most of them). I'm planning to stick around now.
We are at the hairy edge in our society when otherwise normal people consider honesty and humor (sarcasm as well) as a brutal and harmful trait.

I opted not to request access to the political boards, but after reading this thread i feel like maybe that is where it's at and I'm missing out.

But if you have a section of a forum reserved for arguing how on earth can they ban you from having your say there, isn't that the idea.

I opted not to request access to the political boards, but after reading this thread i feel like maybe that is where it's at and I'm missing out.

But if you have a section of a forum reserved for arguing how on earth can they ban you from having your say there, isn't that the idea.
It's not for arguing. It's for controversial topics that maybe every one shouldnt see, especially any young people who may be among us. You still have to act right and not get personal.

It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
This is actually one of the more laxed message boards I've been on. Most of the free for all type boards don't last long. The long term ones are pretty strict.

I don't get on near as many as I use to so maybe it's changed.
That other cattle board formed by some former CT members is about dead and it had the "anything goes" thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts