Where's Pancake

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouachita got in a spat with HDRider and said he was leaving. Hopefully he comes back after he cools down.

I figured someone couldn't understand memes.

A song got pulled on another forum because a mod can't hear the difference in a tr and an f.

This is actually one of the more laxed message boards I've been on. Most of the free for all type boards don't last long. The long term ones are pretty strict.

I don't get on near as many as I use to so maybe it's changed.
I agree. Another board I frequent has zero tolerance for anything remotely political outside of the politics board. First offense is a warning, second is a ban.

Tighter rules are fine so long as everyone knows the expectations and they're applied consistently.

I agree. Another board I frequent has zero tolerance for anything remotely political outside of the politics board. First offense is a warning, second is a ban.

Tighter rules are fine so long as everyone knows the expectations and they're applied consistently.
This was a great board as a cattle board with no politics. Seems more politics now than cattle. I know you can opt out of part of it but members can only type one thing at a time. Wish it was cattle.

Ouachita got in a spat with HDRider and said he was leaving. Hopefully he comes back after he cools down.
Go look at the members list lots of people leave over time for different reasons.
I would have to look hard to find out how many of the original 250 are still here from 18 years ago. Not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts