Where's Pancake

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the teens I'm guessing. One of our subs came by yesterday to get a set a tire chains out of the shop. I didn't even know I had such a thing lol. So must have been pretty sketchy out there. Supposed to warm up today. Got my chauffeur getting dressed to carry me around to feed. View attachment 12841
That's a nice view Fence. Is that around Florence?

In the teens I'm guessing. One of our subs came by yesterday to get a set a tire chains out of the shop. I didn't even know I had such a thing lol. So must have been pretty sketchy out there. Supposed to warm up today. Got my chauffeur getting dressed to carry me around to feed. View attachment 12841
Might spend a bit of time while you are recuperating Fence with painting a few railings

So who is running the photo contest?
It is my understanding that the Photo Contest is no more because it was "not approved". That is what I was told.

If anyone wants to follow Pancake on another platform, she has asked me to have you send me a private message and I can give you a place to follow her. She says that she really misses everyone here and to tell you all hello.

Last edited:
It is my understanding that the Photo Contest is no more because it was "not approved". That is what I was told.

If anyone wants to follow Pancake on another platform, she has asked me to have you send me a private message and I can give you a place to follow her. She says that she really misses everyone here and to tell you all hello.
Is she banned indefinitely?

I have not been here all that long, but from what I have seen she seemed fairly harmless. Over used emojis a little. I see her being a vegan as a personal choice.

The photo contest is not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts