• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where's Ron.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBred

Reaction score
You don't have to worry, he has no intention of coming back, not after the bullshyte reason for his last banning.. which was because he joined another cattle discussion forum, which most everyone here did.
Pretty sure he got banned from that site as well.

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
Ron is a good guy and I consider him a good friend, but in my opinion he talks too much and ought to listen a little more. He is knowledgeable about a lot but doesn't know it all like he thinks, lol. He's into science in my opinion a little too much. We agree on the cattle and most anything to do with AG, but probably not very much after that. I miss several of the others that posted on CT as well. I don't do much posting anymore myself but I still check in and read the threads just not as often.

jltrent

Reaction score
If I remember correctly a bet was made to get Ron on another site. In the end somebody may have eaten crow. I want mention no names. lol

Nesikep

Reaction score
Grit, Sir Loin, Isomade, Chippie, Frankie, Hoss, I luv herfrds (remember the house build?), dun (best ever), cow pollinator, Jogeephus, Beefy, Angus Cowman, melking, 3waycross, cottagefarm, plumber greg, vickiethevet, milkmaid, are some that I remember.
Rockridge, Randiliana, DoubleV, Hillsdown, backhoeboogie, Karin (IluvABbeef) (she did drop in recently), bball are some I remember that aren't around that were popular contributors..

callmefence

Post Pounder
Reaction score
Rockridge, Randiliana, DoubleV, Hillsdown, backhoeboogie, Karin (IluvABbeef) (she did drop in recently), bball are some I remember that aren't around that were popular contributors..
Don't forget the real men of many names. Hook and commercial farmer. The men responsible for all the posters believed to be Ron .

I'd bet commercial farmer has his entire place covered in tinfoil right now.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies and now we all know he is not here. Let him be wherever he is, and just keep this forum going.

I hope you are all having a good start to 2021 and that it will be much better for you than 2020 was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts