Where do you get your news?

Help Support CattleToday:

What is your main source of the local and national news?

• A. TV

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • B. newspaper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • C. Internet

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • D. other Please explain below.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I primarily read my news on the internet. Years ago I got to where I could no longer stomach the "if it bleeds.. it leads" mentality. I watch the last 10 minutes of the local news for the weather and sports. I will not watch the national news.

Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity. I do a lot of driving in my line of work! I cant stand the Liberal media and i will watch the local news in the mornings on tv only to get the weather. I read the local town newspaper.....all 10 pages!

I had to choose other as I don't get two options. Must of my news from outside of CA comes from the internet(and I don't trust half of what I see there) but the bulk of my news comes from farm bearough publications as that is my life. I don't get the traffic reports or who killed who or how insanely hot it will be today and none of those have any affect on my days plans. I do get longterm forcasts and local/critical information such as labor shortages and weather that may damage crops. I get political news that pertains to me but with no slant, only the news as it happens...Free for me to interpret.
FWIW: we're fighting a water war out here that most of you won't ever hear about in the news but it WILL affect where your food supply comes from and what it costs. If you are average, one third of what is on your plate is grown in CA and that's getting ready to change for the worse... You won't likely hear anything about it in the news until it's already a problem.... There's some news for you.

Fightng a water war over here too...but mother nature has the advantage.

Mainly get my news from the Farm Week paper, or local radio

Internet, but I prefer to view articles from a news gathering entity like Reuters or even BBC instead of the far right or far left talking heads, since I figure the truth is usually somewhere in between the 2, but MSNBC can bite me--I wouldn't read one of their articles no matter what.

Mainly Drudge. Despite the liberal mantra, everyone is represented there. His stories come from all over the place, and every media outlet on the planet is linked.

A little here a little there, mostly the radio. That way I only have to put up with 5 minutes worth at a time

Latest posts