When to have the CT Family Reunion...

Help Support CattleToday:

When is the best month for you IF you would come to the 1st CT Family Reunion?

• April

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • May

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • June

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • July

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • August

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • September

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • October

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • November

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Now I will have to come up with something to contribute. It won't be anything as fancy as hogs head stew ,lutifisk or kidney pie.. :help:

I will have to get a room with a kitchenette in it..maybe I should make Nasi , Bami or croquettes... ;-) What about Oliebollen ? :)

Oh well, I have lot's of time to plan.. :tiphat:

mnmtranching":ana4ojdq said:
OK, Is this one of them mild upnort type hot dishes?
Ummm.....yeah. Sure.
Got the recipe from BossLady as a matter of fact. When she, MM and I were out hunting for snipe.

Snipe hotdish.......that's the ticket. :nod:

That snipe hunting is is a real bugger............sneaky critters to say the least :roll: Did y' all get any... :lol2:

That will be a first for sure, snipe stew...LMFAO... :tiphat:

hillsdown":34xg9se4 said:
Did y' all get any... :lol2:
Ayup. :nod: We are stealth like Princess Warriors. :pretty:
Tell you what ~ we will make it a reunion activity. You game?

Snipe Hotdish hd. Stew would water down the flavor too much.....

Knersie, that could be arranged I could sneek some in my hand laugage, Brick Lane is not to far from me, you'd need to let me know what bakery it was from, seeing as there are so many around down in that neck of the woods.

I'll bring the bus, sleeps about 40. :nod: Doesn't have bathroom :shock: shower :help:
Maybe we can hang a sheet, use a bucket or something. :cowboy:
I'm bringing the smoker, going to take backroads all the way or until we find enough raw material for the sausage. :???:
If Joe will bring his grinder we will get the meat ready in a hurry. :drink:

chrisy":1ki2gzgz said:
Knersie, that could be arranged I could sneek some in my hand laugage, Brick Lane is not to far from me, you'd need to let me know what bakery it was from, seeing as there are so many around down in that neck of the woods.

I have been trying to remember the name, but it was too long ago. There was a bakery on both sides of the road, the one i'm talking about is on the left if you travel in the direction of Liverpool Str station. Their bagels came out of the oven at 04:30 in the morning and the big pieces of cooked beef was hanging in the window. That fresh bagels with cooked beef with some extremely hot English mustard was a meal fit for a king after a nightshift. It was a regular stop for me and a few coworkers in the early hours of the morning then we diced back to the office in West Kensington. That and the hamburger caravan on Chelsea bridge. I still know London like a black cab driver.

KNERSIE":1uw1glk3 said:
chrisy":1uw1glk3 said:

I have been trying to remember the name, but it was too long ago. There was a bakery on both sides of the road, the one i'm talking about is on the left if you travel in the direction of Liverpool Str station. Their bagels came out of the oven at 04:30 in the morning and the big pieces of cooked beef was hanging in the window. That fresh bagels with cooked beef with some extremely hot English mustard was a meal fit for a king after a nightshift. It was a regular stop for me and a few coworkers in the early hours of the morning then we diced back to the office in West Kensington. That and the hamburger caravan on Chelsea bridge. I still know London like a black cab driver.

Ah! Knersie, you are bring back such fond memories, that would have been Kossoff's, best jam doughnuts ever, and their bagels only second to begal bake in Salmon Lane. My Mum used to work down in Middlesex Street and after work on Thursday she would go to Kossoff's and bring us home doughnuts and begals, and then down to Aldgate Woolworths and get hot salted peanuts as a treat. well we must not highjack this thread, with our memory lane of London. perhaps we could start our own. I'm off to Chelsea on Thursday I will look out to see if the burger bar is still there, I also remember it well.

UPDATE:
Its been about a month since posting anything on this...so thought I'd do this once a month til the party...

We have table linens (got on clearance at a killer price)
We have music...(the daughter is a whiz at this so I gave her a list of songs like "Chicken Fried", "International Harvester", "She thinks my Tractors Sexy", etc.)
Soon as weather breaks we're going to make some "structural" improvements to the fire pit...and assess some additional electric.
See y'all soon :banana:

Wow, what a cool idea.
The kids and I would love to party.
This was there reaction when they saw the date :banana: It just happens to be the first week of school.

2010......DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T ANYONE COME THIS YEAR...I WON'T BE READY!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.

Yes, we made it for 2010 so that it would give everyone time to plan...and yes, DieselBeef WE'RE SERIOUS!!! Don't tell me you thought we were jokin?
My daughter has made me the best CD's...good songs...like:
Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On
Tequila Makes her Clothes Fall Off
Chicken Fried
The Mississippi Squirrel
International Harvester
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

We're going to have a good time!!!! Hope y'all can come!!

Don't know if you caught it but we've got someone bringing hula skirts, the girls going to hog-tie Dun, a bus that holds 40, and Chrisy all the way from London...

Yep, we're going to have a great time! :clap:

wow, a bus all the way from London...................That really is going to be some kind of party :mrgreen:
I havnt been that shyt faced to do somthing like that in a long time :D Have we come up with some kind of plan how were going to make the dern thing float/fly :???:

Latest posts