When to have the CT Family Reunion...

Help Support CattleToday:

When is the best month for you IF you would come to the 1st CT Family Reunion?

• April

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • May

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • June

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • July

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • August

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • September

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • October

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • November

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
show steer up":5477p650 said:
wow, a bus all the way from London...................That really is going to be some kind of party :mrgreen:
I havnt been that shyt faced to do somthing like that in a long time :D Have we come up with some kind of plan how were going to make the dern thing float/fly :???:
no...not a bus FROM London...Chrisy's coming from London...someone ELSE (I think mntmn) said he could bring the bus that holds 40...haha....

Wisteria Farms":eev7bwqw said:
show steer up":eev7bwqw said:
wow, a bus all the way from London...................That really is going to be some kind of party :mrgreen:
I havnt been that shyt faced to do somthing like that in a long time :D Have we come up with some kind of plan how were going to make the dern thing float/fly :???:
no...not a bus FROM London...Chrisy's coming from London...someone ELSE (I think mntmn) said he could bring the bus that holds 40...haha....

Oh! I was looking forwards to how you guys were going to fix it that I could come on a big Red London Bus! flying through the air just like on Dr Who... :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol: now wouldn't that be cool 8)

i think if ya'll met me in person ya wouldnt much care for me...most people dont..butif i should be on the road camping or somethin i may just roll up in there

dieselbeef":25ru9bp9 said:
i think if ya'll met me in person ya wouldnt much care for me...most people dont..butif i should be on the road camping or somethin i may just roll up in there
Why is that Diesel Idoubt you are any worse than alot of us on here

Opinionated,passionate about what you beleive in, strong willed, speak your mind and independent

Heck I had an account at a local gas station for yrs I don't belive the guy really ever knew my name he just called me the Azzhole and that was what he put at the top of my tickets, when I walked in that is how he greeted me most mornings
My wife says I was born an Azzhole and just grew bigger lots bigger
there are days when I don't even like myself but one thing about it if you ask for my opinion on something you know exactly where I stand on the subject and I have noticed there is several on these boards the same way

The only people you have to please are God,yourself and your wife and if she ain't pleased she can leave and you can find another

dieselbeef":1tyryu3z said:

db...I'm with AC on this one, and from reading your posts, and seeing those pic's you posted you look like one amenable kind of guy to me. And if you were liked by everyone you would be one boring kinda person. JMO anyway.

well i preciate all that..i sure do....ill give it some thought....

ac im all that....funny we got the same name from people we dont even know..

i kinda like it that way....course i really dont care much for people most of the time. thats kinda why i live way out in the middle of nowhere. nobody comes to visit cept for family and anyone that ever did dont bother no more cuz i guess they just git tired of me tellin em what i htink point blank....

my personality is kind of a cross between a bull and a sledgehammer....

i keep the wife/boy/mom/boss happy in that order.....im never happy! :lol2:

cowman30":2zj3zqrj said:
I sure as heck wouldnt drive to yank ville to have it.

Reckon we all have our opinions but still......

The only thing about having it in St. Louie in August is the heat but I am all for it. :clap: :nod:

dieselbeef":34jihyxc said:

For some reason :shock: I sure would like to meet you. :cowboy:
Ain't no way your more cantankerous then me. :???:

on easter my nieces drug dealing jailbiid father of her child that cant get a job or support his family and lives in a garage my brother built for them 2 was feeding my dogs scraps off our picnic table. i told him not to feed the dogs. so he says im not feeding the dogs crap (**** actually he said) so i told him not to feed the f'in dogs and you dont want me to say it again....quite loudly..well an hr later the party was over and my mom was rippin my butt for being like that. why i gotta show some drug dealing piece o crap any respect because he just happens to be sleeping with my niece is beyond me but i was the bad guy...oh well..they can all stay home next time cuz when i come to my brothers im gonna feed them dogs the whole turkey next thansgiving....thats me....

mr trencher sir....we'd either have a blast drinkin together or fightin...aint sure which...never am

mnmtranching":24l6k28e said:
Ain't no way your more cantankerous then me. :???:
I've met mnmt....I'd have to say he knows what he is talking about here. :nod:
BossLady carries a bullwhip, and has the patience of a saint.

Wisteria Farms":1abgk4qm said:
OK...I'm tellin y'all right now...the first one to FIGHT at MY party is going to get run over with the tractor.... :shock:
:lol: That is hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dieselbeef":3cdi4ovr said:
and most of em stink :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...well, not mine!

Actually, I was stinking er, thinking, maybe us opinionated azzholes should have our own get-to-gether. Call it the West Reunion or something. ;-)

lavacarancher":tjj1u4ed said:
dieselbeef":tjj1u4ed said:

Actually, I was stinking er, thinking, maybe us opinionated azzholes should have our own get-to-gether. Call it the West Reunion or something. ;-)
You go right ahead...as I said, I ain't looking forward to runnin anyone over with the tractor but I'll do it if it needs done! :lol:
Don't forget to invite Tophat, WhyNot, and all those other opinionated azzholes to your Wild West shoot-out...

Wisteria Farms":313c1mu6 said:
lavacarancher":313c1mu6 said:
dieselbeef":313c1mu6 said:

You go right ahead...as I said, I ain't looking forward to runnin anyone over with the tractor but I'll do it if it needs done! :lol:
Don't forget to invite Tophat, WhyNot, and all those other opinionated azzholes to your Wild West shoot-out...

See, that's what I'm talkin about! No one said anything about a shoot out. No one said anything about the Wild West or fightin or drinkin or anything about being rowdy. No one said anything about pickin a fight on this forum, either. You're a little testy, aren't you? Or is your opinion place startin to show? Stinks too.

Latest posts