whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh, the worst of it is that it wasn't even an equal opportunities proposal - half the population was to be excluded from this competition...

That's a gorgeous photo Suzie. (one with the purple fabric background, there's a red cross below it thanks to my slow connection)

The red cross should be me in black. You might have tried when I was uploading. I accidentally put the purple one in twice and then my internet hiccuped when I tried to change the bottom one to the black piccie.

Suzie Q":2dz9tqwo said:
A swimsuit competition. Not on your Nelly!!!

How about this though?

At age 24.

n1145993411_47446_3182.jpg

n1145993411_47445_2876.jpg
sorry need more visible skin , to quailify.... the area between your head a toes :cowboy:

OK you non-participants, time to post. I put my mug, along with wife, kids, and brothers for the first time ever on the WWW. You can do it too. I would have never done such a few short years ago, but since all the big brother cameras in every store, at every street light, folks with iphone cameras taking pictures of who knows what, and etc, I figure I'm already on the short list, and prepared to handle it

Not a couple of days ago, and a bit more below my neck.

Me after cleaning the round baler with the air compressor.

Yes out of focus. That is what happens when I am not the one taking the photo. SIGH!!!!

Sueblackface.jpg

Suzie Q":12gookux said:

Yes out of focus. That is what happens when I am not the one taking the photo. SIGH!!!!

Sueblackface.jpg
sorry suzie looking for poses more like this one,, :cowboy:
http://www.uniqueframesanddecor.com/sho ... /hb004.jpg

This is Max, and the person to watch out for if he comes to visit. He is a plumber and gonna' charge a lot.
I am ugly cuz' a train hit me in the head.
232323232%7Ffp63566%3Enu%3D4%3B89%3E%3B%3A7%3E256%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3A69775%3C%3B347nu0mrj

Ok, Here's a picture of me with my oldest (of our 8 kids) daughter squinting into the sun and one of the grandkids. Needless to say daughters fortunately take after their Mom more than their Dad.

IMG_2508_reduced.jpg

Jim

P1090101.jpg

Okay, If this works then that's me. If it works I'll treat you all to some ranch photo's as soon as I figure out how to work a camera... one step at a time. :D
In the photo that is hopefully going to be in my post I'm telling about thirty five and six year olds about the american quarter horse and their role in ranching life.

Suzie Q":m47eymqa said:

Sueblackface.jpg
Hey, Suzie, none of us look like a million bucks -- or even $3.49 -- when we're out doing that stuff, pulling our own weight as much as the guys do! And those guys wanting the swimsuit pics, shiney lip-gloss, and T&A coated in suntan oil . . . they're on the wrong site for a "good woman!" Have no interest in seeing any of THEM greased up in speedos! OMG, just the thought of it creates a brain freeze. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Kathie.

They have a show over here called Farmer Wants a Wife. I don't know if you have it over there.

They have loads of women which the farmer has to pick from. Of course they pick the ones in high heels and make up. They have never even seen a horse or a cow. They live in the City, go to nightclubs, etc, etc.

I just shrug and figure they deserve what they end up with!!!

An email request from the other side of the World!

When I first joined this forum a member from the other side of the World came to visit me.

So this photo was taken in 2010.

Our very own Stocky.

He is standing uphill and in front of our herd so it makes them look very small!!!

DSCF8697small.jpg

Well, here I am. They snapped this picture of me at work, where I am in customer service for a cattle management computer program.
1-2.jpg

And my sis and I at the state fair before champion female selection. Excuse the sweaty faces, it was HOT that day. And the story behind my screen name - 71 is the heifer I won the state fair with that year, hence showing71.
2-1.jpg

SuzieQ,

Thank you very much for your help in posting the pic. Since you posted your pic's and since I was fortunate enough to have had the pleasure of visiting you and Ian at your farm, I thought my pic in front of your cattle should be posted. However, I was unable to do it myself, so I sent the urgent plea for help and it was heard halfway around the world. That is probably about the only pic of myself in existence so thank you for helping.

Latest posts